Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 17733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12738

    Casino fun

    Are there any Casinos in STL where I might find some naughty girls for hire? Seems to me that Ameristar has been mentioned here before? Any tips would be appreciated-do they still have undercover cops setting guys up?

  2. #12737
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    My bad, thought I sent that as a private message.

    However, if anyone is willing to message me and share her info I'd be grateful.
    Same actually, I never had the pleasure of her or Katz.

  3. #12736

    Destiny

    Destiny reached out to me today as I had an appointment with her. She is having major phone issues today. If you have been trying to reach her or have scheduled an appointment for today or tomorrow reach out to her at the following number so she can confirm and communicate with you for the appointment. This would be for Tryst, P411, EB or another site you may have booked through.

    (636)xxxx734.

  4. #12735
    Quote Originally Posted by Illside667  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I don't remember seeing her ever but I've been out of the game for quite a while. Message her to get some info and did not seem friendly.
    I've had two experiences with her. The first time I contacted her using a texting app. She gave me shit about it being an app and then tried to spout some BS about my number being a "known" cop number, so she wouldn't see me or even communicate any more. A couple months later, on a whim, I contacted her again from the same number. I figured she probably had me blocked, but what the hell. Worth a shot. To my surprise, she texted back right away. She was super friendly and responsive and within a half hour, I'm knocking on her hotel room door. She does look a little rougher (and more pear-shaped) than her pictures let on, but nothing hideous or anything. A little too professional for my liking, but friendly enough. Nice BBBJ, and pretty good fuck in a few positions and I was on my way.

  5. #12734

    Jenny is cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Illside667  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6184711462

    Anyone have any information on her? She's nearby in my area but can't find any reviews on her.
    I have seen Jenny Lynn (or Jenny) a couple times last year. Fun girl, very accommodating. Her old IL incall was not easy to get to for me so I went elsewhere, but if she is in Alton, that's not so bad, I may see her again myself.

    CB.

  6. #12733
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Been around for a very long time- I texted with her and she sent me a verification pic. She looks rougher in the pic she sent me than the ones in her ad, however she was very nice when talking. I didn't end up seeing her due to looking different.
    Okay, I don't remember seeing her ever but I've been out of the game for quite a while. Message her to get some info and did not seem friendly.

  7. #12732

    She's decent

    Quote Originally Posted by Illside667  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6184711462

    Anyone have any information on her? She's nearby in my area but can't find any reviews on her.
    I only met her once. She was friendly. Bbj was good. Wasnt quite into it, very mechanical but nice view from behind. And it was $$ for hr msog.

    Her incall back then was in south city, it was clean and ok safety wise LOL.

  8. #12731
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Can you help a fellow senior member out with Susan from Soulards number? Used to visit her years ago and would love to see her again.
    My bad, thought I sent that as a private message.

    However, if anyone is willing to message me and share her info I'd be grateful.

  9. #12730
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Saw Slob'and Susan recently, she took some time off but is back at it, same place as before, she's got a new phone number now. Seniors can message me for her new number, I confirmed with her she's okay with it being given out.
    Can you help a fellow senior member out with Susan from Soulards number? Used to visit her years ago and would love to see her again.

  10. #12729
    Quote Originally Posted by Illside667  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6184711462

    Anyone have any information on her? She's nearby in my area but can't find any reviews on her.
    Been around for a very long time- I texted with her and she sent me a verification pic. She looks rougher in the pic she sent me than the ones in her ad, however she was very nice when talking. I didn't end up seeing her due to looking different.

  11. #12728

    Jennifer or Jenny Alton

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6184711462

    Anyone have any information on her? She's nearby in my area but can't find any reviews on her.

  12. #12727

    Destiny. WOW

    Hey all, old timer here. I don't get out as much as I used to, but still play the field occasionally.

    I have seen a lot of great things about Destiny on here, and they are all true. Had my first meet with her and glad I did.

    1. Great time.

    2. Fun and sexy (beautiful) girl.

    3. Clean / safe place.

    4. Good communication and easy / fast screening for p411 ers.

    She likes to chat and show off a bit before the session, but its all good. Just go have fun with it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/destinystouch

    Treat her right gents. PM for deep details.

    Casab.

  13. #12726

    Scam

    Scamming ho. Confirmation, deposit, and if not buy a card scam.

  14. #12725

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Also can expand, expound, and extemporize.

    The difference between her and the pics are the difference between someone cutting weight before a photo shoot and someone who ate in the past few days. The BBBJ was. 5 more, so it did go up. 1. She wipes down your equipment before and after. No GFE. Not the best BJ but certainly not the worst. No FIV. DATY and literally threw her ass into my face. As a people pleaser I obliged with DATO. Very good RSOP. Covered CG, doggy, mish. I had a blast and she at least faked having a blast as well.

    I don't know of anyone in the area, who looks anywhere near as good, who will do what she does for the price. She's in town until Saturday. Go see her so she keeps coming to town.
    Link is no good.

  15. #12724

    Recognize her?

    Has anyone seen her? I saw her ad on list crawler and was pondering taking one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144686053
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 347404179_6502321446497713_8173007673174324772_n.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape