Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 550 950 1450 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 24551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17816

    Sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone screw around in Laurel at all? I did in my earlier days but the whole place just seems like a honeypot. Being halfway between Baltimore and DC I can see why its popular but I'm always terrified of the place. Idk, just wanted some thoughts, no one seems to talk about Laurel and a lot of supposed talent is there.
    Only for a few trusted providers. With the reviews on here about stings back in the day from Laurel to Jessup on Route 1/ Washington Blvd I tend to avoid these areas the most. Especially my close call trying to see someone I saw in baltimore that was an eye opening experience. I don't see Laurel as a honeypot like you. To each his own though. Be safe.

  2. #17815
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Several people contact me for Vanessa's phone number. Found an old T3 R review with her current number. Vanessa is a sexy petite cougar in her 30's. The 7621 number does not work. Book with confidence.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8038760-368788
    I miss her sucks a good ass dick and swallow's every drop.

  3. #17814

    Gilf fans

    Oh, I know there are a few of you who post periodically about gilfs, well I can vouch for Brianna. Pics are old, she's a BBW with HUGE cans so you can tell which pics are most accurate. I have dreamed of her maybe 5 times or so and she's always fun, friendly and enthusiastic. She has a whole routine which is interesting, starts with you placing your flowers in a cookie jar, and continues through bbj where she has a whole bag of shit like Listerine and cinnamon strips while she blows you. Gives off a nice hot and cold sensation. Those cans are fantastic even though she's in her 50's or 60's. She's worth a shot.

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...?cat=6208&wn=1

  4. #17813

    Laurel

    Does anyone screw around in Laurel at all? I did in my earlier days but the whole place just seems like a honeypot. Being halfway between Baltimore and DC I can see why its popular but I'm always terrified of the place. Idk, just wanted some thoughts, no one seems to talk about Laurel and a lot of supposed talent is there.

  5. #17812

    Convo with Sam 2.0

    Let's try this again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0928.jpg‎   IMG_0929.jpg‎   IMG_0930.jpg‎  

  6. #17811

    Convo with Sam

    These are the screenshots I mentioned in my last post.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderatot12[blue

  7. #17810

    Vanessa BWI

    Several people contact me for Vanessa's phone number. Found an old T3 R review with her current number. Vanessa is a sexy petite cougar in her 30's. The 7621 number does not work. Book with confidence.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8038760-368788
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3164.jpg‎   IMG_3092.jpg‎   IMG_3156.jpg‎  

  8. #17809
    Quote Originally Posted by DontGiveUp  [View Original Post]
    So like a sucker this provider in Towson, contacted me to make it up for the last issue I had with her. I happen to be in that area today so though I would try again. When I arrived I was told cash app only. I don't use that and provider said bye I won't see you! Then she said use a different cash app. No I don't use cash apps at all. She said OK you'll regret it LOL, I was also told God will not look down on you well. So I don't know if anybody has run into a provider, not taking cash. I did see a blacked out tundra in the corner running with what looked like a dude in it. After I said I only have cash, and they told me that they would not see me and goodbye, that truck left. I believe the person was in that truck.

    I guess the moral of the story is always go with your gut.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/honey-es...timore-1034638
    All the reviews on Eroticmokney besides the first one are calling it a scam. Glad you didn't fall for it.

  9. #17808

    Honey again

    So like a sucker this provider in Towson, contacted me to make it up for the last issue I had with her. I happen to be in that area today so though I would try again. When I arrived I was told cash app only. I don't use that and provider said bye I won't see you! Then she said use a different cash app. No I don't use cash apps at all. She said OK you'll regret it LOL, I was also told God will not look down on you well. So I don't know if anybody has run into a provider, not taking cash. I did see a blacked out tundra in the corner running with what looked like a dude in it. After I said I only have cash, and they told me that they would not see me and goodbye, that truck left. I believe the person was in that truck.

    I guess the moral of the story is always go with your gut.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/honey-es...timore-1034638

  10. #17807

    I thought she look better in person

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    She's probably skinnier on the "using" side of skinnier. That doesn't seem to be a problem for most.
    I thought that she looks sexier in person myself she really gets into it very vocal and she's a squirter that's a plus.

  11. #17806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Fairly accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to reach diamond for a while now. Does she look as good in person as her photos?
    She's probably skinnier on the "using" side of skinnier. That doesn't seem to be a problem for most.

  12. #17805

    Hyatsville Latinas

    Anyone has seen the Hyat latinas lately. Its been a minute since I tasted them and I wanted to know if they still offer 60 qv.

  13. #17804
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to reach diamond for a while now. Does she look as good in person as her photos?
    In my experience it had to do with my appearance and of course attitude. Decent looking clean guy next door type nice clean package etc. I've plowed into many providers not even taking the second to talk about protection just went with the usual flow even though their ads were adamant about no GFE. And luckily I have never caught anything it's a risky game. So I believe it's the YMMV situation as most times and I'm sure being a regular helps to and some cases.

  14. #17803
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers,

    How do you get to creampie these chicks? Their ad says "No GFE" or "No BB" or " No Bare" but I still see mongers posting about filling these chicks up with baby batter, LOL.

    Is it because.

    1) You already know them and have a history so you're grandfathered in?

    2) Discuss before booking the appointment?

    3) Discuss when you arrive?

    4) Just go for it without asking and see how they react? (Offer to pay more)

    5) Simply a case of YMMV?

    I've been looking at:

    Diamond, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/148149575 and

    Ivory, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ore/148196409..

    Both have been reported on as creampie friendly but their ads say something different. Please advise me, I'm here to learn. Although I've been around a while, apparently I missed that lesson, LOL. I have a feeling some of the girls offer it more often than we think but they don't want to advertise it so openly. Like, if you ask, they'll do it, but don't want to advertise it to every guy. I guess that's why we have the acronym YMMV?

    Chico
    I've been trying to reach diamond for a while now. Does she look as good in person as her photos?

  15. #17802
    Quote Originally Posted by PlanTwoStan  [View Original Post]
    Dude, its just a professional interaction. Usually go "NAME, can I get your HH rate? TIA" Sometimes I get extra social "Hey bby, rates for HH and location? Gracias. " (that would be to Latina provider). Usually they reply with rate. Often they give street address, and its to a hotel (which does you no good until you show up, and then you text them back and say "Hey bby, outside." Then they usually give you the room number, some want to call you to confirm your voice.) Anyhow, usually 2 or 3 texts to confirm you're intending to come, and what time. No other back & forth. I usually text them a nice "Gracias" (or thanks, whatever) text when I'm driving away.

    BTW, tons of fake ads on LC and other. Use USA-SG as a good insight into which ones are real. You should usually get responses from those, unless posters here say the provider is difficult to get in touch with. There are some Latina outfits that advertise but aren't taking new customers. Those ones you just have to expect no response and be patient. Sometimes they open their books, and then its go time. I usually ping some of those occasionally to see if I get a reply, not expecting one. For example, I waited a year+ to get a response from Soveida in Hyattsville. Can't tell you how many "Hey bby, can I get your HH rate" texts there were.

    Cool?
    Very insightful thank you, I feel I get responses on weekdays more than weekends.

    I can't believe I took a year, wow. How was Soveida?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape