Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 524 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6502

    That's a mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by RBlacko  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see this girl in Waterbury but she gave the worst directions, telling me to go to a "visitors spot" near "mailboxes. " For one, there was no marked visitor spot at the address. By "mailboxes" does she mean the little hut-type thing with the multiple small mail containers inside?

    Thanks.
    Go see her and report back. You have 9 posts and 8 are asking for info.

  2. #6501

    Never again Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Both these gals have been around for years and both seem to have dropped off the radar for a while, and are now posting again. I do not recall any recent reports. Wondering about service and safety of neighborhood etc. All things being equal, who is the better choice?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...t/039760136203

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...l/512028548874
    I saw Jessi years ago when she was staying with several others at a house on the infamous M street. She sent me off to some fictitious address first and then came out to greet me. She seemed nice enough until it came to doing the deed. She insisted on 'warming' herself up by grinding on me and controlling the session. I didn't care for that and wanted to enter her. I think I paid her for half hour, but left after 10 minutes pissed off that she was done and asked me to leave. Others have had better experience. So definitely a YMMV.

  3. #6500
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Both these gals have been around for years and both seem to have dropped off the radar for a while, and are now posting again. I do not recall any recent reports. Wondering about service and safety of neighborhood etc. All things being equal, who is the better choice?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...t/039760136203

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...l/512028548874
    Jessi if she's not on the pipe. Seems to enjoy herself.

  4. #6499

    Linda, Jessi updates?

    Both these gals have been around for years and both seem to have dropped off the radar for a while, and are now posting again. I do not recall any recent reports. Wondering about service and safety of neighborhood etc. All things being equal, who is the better choice?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...t/039760136203

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...l/512028548874

  5. #6498

    No donations up front!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/975762888718

    Well here it is guys. I contacted them for a two girl meet. Out call they get here they start looking for the rubbers in their purse. Chelsey can't find them she takes the cash goes to the car Monica stayed behind in her panties. Chelsey calls Monica is saying it's in the arm rest then she says wait just stay on the phone. Now Monica leaves left my door cracked open they both fuckin took off. I've seen them both one at a time never had this issue with them. Here is your warning they are up to no good now. I'll definitely be taking different approaches with these bitches from now on no matter how many times I see them.
    We need to stop this vicious cycle. Way too many "cash & dash" reports. And way too many repeat clients getting shafted. One would assume they would treat a repeat client as gold, knowing what to expect and zero risk of his Uncle showing up.

  6. #6497
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicr1911  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/975762888718

    Well here it is guys. I contacted them for a two girl meet. Out call they get here they start looking for the rubbers in their purse. Chelsey can't find them she takes the cash goes to the car Monica stayed behind in her panties. Chelsey calls Monica is saying it's in the arm rest then she says wait just stay on the phone. Now Monica leaves left my door cracked open they both fuckin took off. I've seen them both one at a time never had this issue with them. Here is your warning they are up to no good now. I'll definitely be taking different approaches with these bitches from now on no matter how many times I see them.
    Monica pulled that same crap with me. She said she told me to bring one (she didn't). Chelsey went bad about a year ago. I'm not sure why. The first five times I saw her she was great then she went all crazy. Threatened me because I dared to show up 10 minutes early. I would never see her or Monica or anyone else associated with her.

  7. #6496

    Chelsey and Monica

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/975762888718

    Well here it is guys. I contacted them for a two girl meet. Out call they get here they start looking for the rubbers in their purse. Chelsey can't find them she takes the cash goes to the car Monica stayed behind in her panties. Chelsey calls Monica is saying it's in the arm rest then she says wait just stay on the phone. Now Monica leaves left my door cracked open they both fuckin took off. I've seen them both one at a time never had this issue with them. Here is your warning they are up to no good now. I'll definitely be taking different approaches with these bitches from now on no matter how many times I see them.

  8. #6495
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any information on this one? Tried a few times to contact but no reply. Posts most evey day. Let me know if you do. Thanks and stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/788323443973
    I saw her once a while back. Looks wise, she's nothing to write home about. I would say she's in her mid 30's and little overweight. Service was okay.

  9. #6494
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by RBlacko  [View Original Post]
    By "mailboxes" does she mean the little hut-type thing with the multiple small mail containers inside?

    Thanks.
    What would you call those small mail containers?

  10. #6493

    Any info on this lady

    Any one have any information on this one? Tried a few times to contact but no reply. Posts most evey day. Let me know if you do. Thanks and stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/788323443973

  11. #6492

    Bad Directions

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw this one after some trying. There's very little about her on the boards. Communication wasn't too bad and she guided me to an apartment in Waterbury. She asked me to park by a mailbox and she came out to meet me while walking her dog. I followed her into the backdoor of the apartment and the place looked like a scene from hoarders. She was wearing a tight form fitting dress that showed everything and I was thinking with the little head. We got to a less clutered room and she pulled her dress up. She gave a CBJ for a few minutes lubed up her butt and laid stomach down on the couch. I went in slowly and pounded away for a few minutes. She likes ass fucking and her ass is nice. I came in the bag, cleaned up and left. She's a little talkative but not overly friendly. I tried repeating last week and the address she gave looked like a bombed out part of waterbury. I left and probably won't repeat again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...0/074948742477
    I tried to see this girl in Waterbury but she gave the worst directions, telling me to go to a "visitors spot" near "mailboxes. " For one, there was no marked visitor spot at the address. By "mailboxes" does she mean the little hut-type thing with the multiple small mail containers inside?

    Thanks.

  12. #6491

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I had a very enjoyable visit with Maya last week. I don't know why I haven't seen her before. She was wonderful. She is pretty and very pleasant to talk with. She's thick in all the right places. She reminds me of Chelsey before she got an attitude and GPS. No signs of demons. CBJ and CFS. Donation was a little high (but not outrageously) but that seems to be the new norm. She was worth every Penny considering no drama, demons and nice personality. I got the feeling she doesn't do this all the time. All in all it was a pleasant time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/134602927939
    I can't say enough good things about this provider. She is very good at what she does, nice personality and no handler or demons. She is a little more these whsy I pay Miss M but less than what Miss am quotes on her post. This one is a definite keeper. Treat her with respect. She isn't your usual STG poster.

  13. #6490

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I had a very enjoyable visit with Maya last week. I don't know why I haven't seen her before. She was wonderful. She is pretty and very pleasant to talk with. She's thick in all the right places. She reminds me of Chelsey before she got an attitude and GPS. No signs of demons. CBJ and CFS. Donation was a little high (but not outrageously) but that seems to be the new norm. She was worth every Penny considering no drama, demons and nice personality. I got the feeling she doesn't do this all the time. All in all it was a pleasant time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/134602927939
    I can't say enough good things about this provider. She is very good at what she does, nice personality and no handler or demons. She is a little more these whsy I pay Miss M but less than what Miss am quotes on her post. This one is a definite keeper. Treat her with respect. She isn't your usual STG poster.

  14. #6489
    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    I'm heavy into crypto. I compare 2023 SKIPTHEGAMES market to current crypto market.

    FULL of scams and rugpulls ready to waist your $$$ LOL. Off the Radar girls are making $$.
    Just curious what you guys are donating for a good Hh. I'm looking for a nice off the map provider in the Brewster / Danbury area. The enchantment of my steady regular seems to be dwindling. Anyone care to share some digits I'd be appreciative.

  15. #6488
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorViking  [View Original Post]
    A lot of girls are looking for better rates and higher quality dates on tryst and Eros or landing a sugar daddy. The $200 date is really unattractive for the better providers. That M girl probably got trained every day after she got reviewed here and probably is dealing with the downside of being flush with cash. The girls eventually get a sugar daddy or they go down hill fast. If they do volume they draw attention of neighbors or LEO. Needing to see a connection twice a day, eventually you hit the whammy. There are girls I see that don't post. No, I'm not giving out any numbers LOL. They don't post for a reason and they only see regulars that are money and polite. Skip the games is disgusting now. I haven't been there in a year but I checked it out recently and my god LOL. My advice would be to save up your money and go to tryst or Eros and have a nice time with a higher quality provider. Just my. 02.
    I'm heavy into crypto. I compare 2023 SKIPTHEGAMES market to current crypto market.

    FULL of scams and rugpulls ready to waist your $$$ LOL. Off the Radar girls are making $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape