Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23327

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    I know ladies retire all the time but anyone know where she went?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9195274822

    There was this one chick named Malorie who was in Raleigh and then moved to middle Georgia then retired.
    I think I saw her posting up by Greensboro a few weeks ago.

  2. #23326
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see Emily Love?

    https://tryst.link/escort/love-emily

    I see 2 reviews on ter, but don't have premium membership. Wanted to see if anyone had an experience. I think she's been to RDU once before? I do remember seeing her post.

    Appreciate any insight. Thanks!
    I saw her once. I did post on the other site. Hint to getting premium without paying, post a review about a provider.

    I don't recall all of the details. CRS. I requested an outfit from her ad. She was wearing it when I arrived. Pics matched the ad. She does have a set of rules. Started with a nice lap dance and then she showed me her pussy and I couldn't hold back. She's fun easy going and I had a good time. Any other details I don't recall.

  3. #23325

    Alexis whereabouts?

    I know ladies retire all the time but anyone know where she went?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9195274822

    There was this one chick named Malorie who was in Raleigh and then moved to middle Georgia then retired.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DF7D696C-6EBF-4877-8A42-F336450C75EA.jpeg‎   283E367B-A4AD-4FF5-8DE7-482D3B07124F.jpeg‎  

  4. #23324

    Maybe I've been lucky

    I typical use STG and CallEscort.

    I do use Listcrawler to find latina providers.

    When I get a contact number. I'll Google search to find other pictures / ads. Or look for reviews.

    I've run across scammers and catfish on every site. I say no to the scammers. And I walk away from the unacceptable catfishers. It's not that hard. I used to travel extensively for work. The absolute worst catfish experience I had was a provider in Atlanta showed up to my hotel lobby. I went downstairs to meet "her" and just kept walking. Went to the front desk convenience area. Went back to my room and said hell no. I did have to send him some taxi money to get him to leave without a scene.

  5. #23323

    Anyone experienced the brown one

    Been wondering how she is.

  6. #23322

    Anyone experienced her

    Looks real but not much information:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/148660864#.

  7. #23321

    Heather

    Hi guys, I normally don't post I am more of an observer but I wanted to know if anyone has seen Heather recently? She's been around for awhile but has suddenly disappeared. I last saw her for a half hour and it was incredible. Stay safe Gents!

  8. #23320

    The

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoMan1996  [View Original Post]
    Agree w / you on Listcrawler. I try to zero in on the ones who list the city that I am searching for, knowing that a non-listed city means spammer or so. I"ve not had any luck except landing catfish "send me a deposit" in order to continue and book! - like a damn Jukebox song haha. And get to that point after 12-15 texts.

    Other sites: STG / Sumosearch / callescort / Tryst / Erotic Monkey.
    Best way to use LC is to choose the 'reviewed' providers on the top right. It really shortens the list but those are typically real ads. I haven't had a successful date on LC for awhile though tbh.

  9. #23319

    Emily Love

    Has anyone had a chance to see Emily Love?

    https://tryst.link/escort/love-emily

    I see 2 reviews on ter, but don't have premium membership. Wanted to see if anyone had an experience. I think she's been to RDU once before? I do remember seeing her post.

    Appreciate any insight. Thanks!

  10. #23318

    Other sites

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG007  [View Original Post]
    Does everyone use SkipTheGame more, Is there another website that's better, or is Listcrawer still useful?
    Agree w / you on Listcrawler. I try to zero in on the ones who list the city that I am searching for, knowing that a non-listed city means spammer or so. I"ve not had any luck except landing catfish "send me a deposit" in order to continue and book! - like a damn Jukebox song haha. And get to that point after 12-15 texts.

    Other sites: STG / Sumosearch / callescort / Tryst / Erotic Monkey.

  11. #23317

    Claire Fun-sized MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    This chick is very nice, cute, a bit chubby but fantastic tits and a fat ass. I did not get a BBBJ from her but she was a good time.
    According to this ad, she goes by Claire - https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/59232347.

    Here's an older STG post that has some face pics - https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/768397232823.

  12. #23316

    Jasmin

    https://tryst.link/escort/jasmin_ali

    Has anyone seen Jasmin lately. Her tryst post seems active. But all of her pics are at least 3 years old. Was curious if she still looks this good or if she has gotten larger? She's always been a little chubby which I always liked.

  13. #23315

    Gave up on Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG007  [View Original Post]
    Does everyone use SkipTheGame more, Is there another website that's better, or is Listcrawer still useful?
    Personally, I tend to stick with Tryst these days. Listcrawler seems to be flooded with fake profiles and deposit scams, so I've avoided that over the past few years. Skip the games can be hit or miss, but I've found it to be * slightly * better. Personally, I tend to stick with Tryst. Yeah, the rates are a bit more, but you get what you pay for, at least in my experience. Generally accurate pictures, easy communication, and they tend to be at nicer, safer, more discrete locations.

    As always, YMMV.

  14. #23314

    Faidra / Sol Eva

    Ended up seeing Faidra aka Sol Eva the other week. She has profiles under both of those names, but they're the same person. Easy set up, had to be verified, but a couple of good references will do the trick. There are benefits to being polite and professional.

    Got to a decent, safe, quiet hotel. She texted me the room, and I went right up. Her English is so-so, and my Spanish is about the same, but we made it work. She's definitely the woman in the pictures. Short and thick in all the right places. Not quite full GFE, but pretty close. She's definitely a lot of fun. Standard rotation of positions and she's down for MSOG. Definitely a great time.

    She's not always in town, so her ads are only posted when she's here. But it's definitely worth it. Personally, I prefer the girls on Tryst. Less BS, more the real deal. You get what you pay for, and I believe there are certain things in life you really shouldn't cheap out on.

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/faidra-raleigh/

  15. #23313
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG007  [View Original Post]
    Does everyone use SkipTheGame more, Is there another website that's better, or is Listcrawer still useful?
    It's annoying and full of fakes, but yes, real girls still post. You have to put in the area in search: Wake, Cary, Crabtree, Glenwood, RDU, airport, Saunders, etc and you'll get real results. Still sucks but I get lucky with it still.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape