Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 17736
-
08-09-23 13:46 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 105Susan
I agree completely. I saw her a few times several years back. Just fine. No problems. Low price, good enough service. Nice place. But it wasn't an over the top experience. And even if it had been excellent I wouldn't put up with the ghosting. Mind you, I wouldn't have blown up about being ghosted repeatedly. I would have just crossed her off my list and moved on. Change is a constant in this world.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-23 08:37 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 640Same old shit
Set up and appointment and she cancelled on me same day. Never texted me back to reschedule. Same shit she's been doing for the last year. Been ghosted 3 times. Put this one out to pasture.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 17:58 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 1029Yep, that is Heather, street name: HB for Half Black.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
Used to be around that Sinclair station.
-
08-08-23 17:11 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 687This one is advertising from the Horseshoe casino downtown. I haven't partaken, just noticed the ad. Looks like a former streetwalker to me, but to each his own.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...747/3148068811
-
08-08-23 13:13 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 222I haven't had any luck yet with Susan's number but if I get it, I'll be sure to pass it along to you.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 12:47 #12721Senior Member

Posts: 168Casino fun
Are there any Casinos in STL where I might find some naughty girls for hire? Seems to me that Ameristar has been mentioned here before? Any tips would be appreciated-do they still have undercover cops setting guys up?
-
08-08-23 01:35 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 412Same actually, I never had the pleasure of her or Katz.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 11:57 #12719Regular Member

Posts: 3Destiny
Destiny reached out to me today as I had an appointment with her. She is having major phone issues today. If you have been trying to reach her or have scheduled an appointment for today or tomorrow reach out to her at the following number so she can confirm and communicate with you for the appointment. This would be for Tryst, P411, EB or another site you may have booked through.
(636)xxxx734.
-
08-06-23 23:07 #12718Senior Member

Posts: 170I've had two experiences with her. The first time I contacted her using a texting app. She gave me shit about it being an app and then tried to spout some BS about my number being a "known" cop number, so she wouldn't see me or even communicate any more. A couple months later, on a whim, I contacted her again from the same number. I figured she probably had me blocked, but what the hell. Worth a shot. To my surprise, she texted back right away. She was super friendly and responsive and within a half hour, I'm knocking on her hotel room door. She does look a little rougher (and more pear-shaped) than her pictures let on, but nothing hideous or anything. A little too professional for my liking, but friendly enough. Nice BBBJ, and pretty good fuck in a few positions and I was on my way.
Originally Posted by Illside667
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 23:02 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 117Jenny is cool
I have seen Jenny Lynn (or Jenny) a couple times last year. Fun girl, very accommodating. Her old IL incall was not easy to get to for me so I went elsewhere, but if she is in Alton, that's not so bad, I may see her again myself.
Originally Posted by Illside667
[View Original Post]
CB.
-
08-06-23 14:35 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 111Okay, I don't remember seeing her ever but I've been out of the game for quite a while. Message her to get some info and did not seem friendly.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 09:37 #12715Senior Member

Posts: 47She's decent
I only met her once. She was friendly. Bbj was good. Wasnt quite into it, very mechanical but nice view from behind. And it was $$ for hr msog.
Originally Posted by Illside667
[View Original Post]
Her incall back then was in south city, it was clean and ok safety wise LOL.
-
08-06-23 05:51 #12714Senior Member

Posts: 222My bad, thought I sent that as a private message.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
However, if anyone is willing to message me and share her info I'd be grateful.
-
08-06-23 01:01 #12713Senior Member

Posts: 222Can you help a fellow senior member out with Susan from Soulards number? Used to visit her years ago and would love to see her again.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 00:46 #12712Senior Member

Posts: 418Been around for a very long time- I texted with her and she sent me a verification pic. She looks rougher in the pic she sent me than the ones in her ad, however she was very nice when talking. I didn't end up seeing her due to looking different.
Originally Posted by Illside667
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






