Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 41267
-
08-07-23 06:23 #31442Senior Member

Posts: 28Thanks for the encouraging words (sarcasm). The thing is it's hard to find a decent girl around this town that I consider SB material and even knowing she would be gone in 2 weeks but return next month I still wanted to pursue it. I am far from desperate as I do have a SO. So I was browsing AS and found another girl staying at the same exact hotel and went for a visit and talked to her about what happened. I also noticed that the phone number on the ad for my SB had changed. The second girl I went to visit told me it's because the phone numbers that they post on ads are not of the girls but of an Agency. And the Agency is the one tricking me. So I conclude that the Agency didn't want this girl going independent, if you know what I mean and started ignoring me. At least that's what I think happened. Never the less I ended up giving my wife the perfume and got a decent BJ out of it.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
If anyone does contact her please PM and let me know.
-
08-07-23 06:18 #31441Senior Member

Posts: 55Saw her too, was overly cautious about contacting. Only other hit I saw that was usable to her # was on another site from Jul 10. Seems TGTBT.
Did you pull the trigger?
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 02:44 #31440Regular Member

Posts: 22London
I concur, avoid this one at all costs. Will try to set up a robbery at Baymont. Attaching pic just incase they immediately take post down on STG.
Originally Posted by JeffryBrach
[View Original Post]
Numbers used:
904-755-4XXX.
818-875-3XXX.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/224112379852
-
08-06-23 22:10 #31439Senior Member

Posts: 416Karmen
It hurts me to say this or maybe it's just me. Karmen has been acting strange lately and just not been answering calls. Anyway I'm not talking bad but would be cautious.
-
08-06-23 21:43 #31438Senior Member

Posts: 134Don't think too much about it and return the perfume if you can
She is just playing with your emotions and hoping to get more coins from you. You messed it up by buying the perfume. You should go and fuck her right away and give her 100 bucks more and tell her to buy something for herself.
She will open her legs wide if you did what I said. Well, think about this picture. She is probably spreading her legs wide and moving her hips up and down fucking another man right now and too busy to play with your emotions.
Originally Posted by PoonPleaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 20:02 #31437Senior Member

Posts: 411Chris Hansen
Chris Hansen has his own numerous legal woes. Here is one link.
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]
https://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...ant-for-arrest
-
08-06-23 19:54 #31436Senior Member

Posts: 350Zeena
Just giving you guys a heads up, Zeena will be posting tomorrow. Treat her right and she will do the same.
-
08-06-23 18:59 #31435Senior Member

Posts: 59Has anyone visited Kayla?
She's posted on callescort. Org, page 15. Any help would be appreciated. We've talked through text and she claims to be brand new to the hobby.
https://callescort.org/904-687-7361
-
08-06-23 18:24 #31434Senior Member

Posts: 59Catch a Predator
I couldn't remember Chris Hansen's name. I was racking my brain trying to remember it and just couldn't, LOL.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 18:08 #31433Regular Member

Posts: 7Ebony spinner
Has anyone seen this one before a little hard to get a hold of but once you do comms are good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/895872384768
-
08-06-23 17:49 #31432Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this situation
This girl has bad comms anyway. Furthermore, you can download a couple of text app numbers onto your phone and use them to contact providers; they wouldn't be the wiser that it's you. I have like 3 of them and sometimes when a girl isn't answering, I text from another one of my numbers to see if she responds--sometimes they do and other times they won't. But please don't fall in love with these people; I mean, heifers! They are not wife material partner! Neither girlfriend material! They are hustlers!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 14:53 #31431Senior Member

Posts: 1260I don't mean to be mean, but judging by your post you've gotten (or getting) too emotionally attached. Tbh, it sounds kinda desperate. Pay the asking / agreed amount, have your fun and keep things simple. If you have that "special" bond with her, -Great! But don't let yourself get disappointed.
Originally Posted by PoonPleaser
[View Original Post]
Judging by the bangin body your "SB" has, she has other dicks to tend to. I'm sure there's other "Sugar Daddys" out there that's gifting her and gifting her well. She was probably being bent over on some yacht down in St Auggie at the time you were trying to contact her. Give her a minute and the other daddies will be tired of her. Before you know it, it's your turn again. You can gift her that $165.00 perfume. In turn, she'll put in that $5000 Gucci purse her other Daddy bought her. Lol
-
08-06-23 13:23 #31430Senior Member

Posts: 452Jesus
Some of you mongers need to open your frigging eyes and understand these girls are not normal civilian women! Their logic and thought processes are completely distorted. What seems logical or "decent" to you has absolutely no correlation in their minds. You are doing yourself a disservice if you try to apply normal phycology to abnormal minds.
Originally Posted by PoonPleaser
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 10:04 #31429Senior Member

Posts: 575Anybody have any experiences.
Looking to shoot my shot tonight. This one looks nice but as always skeptical of anyone new on stg.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/706703060995
-
08-06-23 09:39 #31428Senior Member

Posts: 452Taylor
Any mongers visit Taylor recently? Curious to see if she is still looking good. I saw her a few years ago but haven't seen any comments about her lately. That ass used to be plump and soft. Hoping she hasn't let herself go. LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/857596078766










Reply With Quote




