Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12745

    Anybody seen her before?

    May have to take one for the team buyt before I do I figure it's always good to ask anyone seen her? Just started posting which is suspect but looks like what I've been looking for.

    Or maybe you have some suggestions?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/148992100#.

  2. #12744

    Run Forest Run!

    I have always been interested in this one because I have a thing for squirters. Made contact with her. Quick to respond. However.

    She not only looks nothing like the photos. Her incall is in the back of a Uhaul!

    Very methed out scary looking!

    Stay away! Far away!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/149216381#.

  3. #12743

    Susan

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Set up and appointment and she cancelled on me same day. Never texted me back to reschedule. Same shit she's been doing for the last year. Been ghosted 3 times. Put this one out to pasture.
    I agree completely. I saw her a few times several years back. Just fine. No problems. Low price, good enough service. Nice place. But it wasn't an over the top experience. And even if it had been excellent I wouldn't put up with the ghosting. Mind you, I wouldn't have blown up about being ghosted repeatedly. I would have just crossed her off my list and moved on. Change is a constant in this world.

  4. #12742

    Same old shit

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had any luck yet with Susan's number but if I get it, I'll be sure to pass it along to you.
    Set up and appointment and she cancelled on me same day. Never texted me back to reschedule. Same shit she's been doing for the last year. Been ghosted 3 times. Put this one out to pasture.

  5. #12741
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    This one is advertising from the Horseshoe casino downtown. I haven't partaken, just noticed the ad. Looks like a former streetwalker to me, but to each his own.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...747/3148068811
    Yep, that is Heather, street name: HB for Half Black.

    Used to be around that Sinclair station.

  6. #12740
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Casinos in STL where I might find some naughty girls for hire? Seems to me that Ameristar has been mentioned here before? Any tips would be appreciated-do they still have undercover cops setting guys up?
    This one is advertising from the Horseshoe casino downtown. I haven't partaken, just noticed the ad. Looks like a former streetwalker to me, but to each his own.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...747/3148068811

  7. #12739
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Same actually, I never had the pleasure of her or Katz.
    I haven't had any luck yet with Susan's number but if I get it, I'll be sure to pass it along to you.

  8. #12738

    Casino fun

    Are there any Casinos in STL where I might find some naughty girls for hire? Seems to me that Ameristar has been mentioned here before? Any tips would be appreciated-do they still have undercover cops setting guys up?

  9. #12737
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    My bad, thought I sent that as a private message.

    However, if anyone is willing to message me and share her info I'd be grateful.
    Same actually, I never had the pleasure of her or Katz.

  10. #12736

    Destiny

    Destiny reached out to me today as I had an appointment with her. She is having major phone issues today. If you have been trying to reach her or have scheduled an appointment for today or tomorrow reach out to her at the following number so she can confirm and communicate with you for the appointment. This would be for Tryst, P411, EB or another site you may have booked through.

    (636)xxxx734.

  11. #12735
    Quote Originally Posted by Illside667  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I don't remember seeing her ever but I've been out of the game for quite a while. Message her to get some info and did not seem friendly.
    I've had two experiences with her. The first time I contacted her using a texting app. She gave me shit about it being an app and then tried to spout some BS about my number being a "known" cop number, so she wouldn't see me or even communicate any more. A couple months later, on a whim, I contacted her again from the same number. I figured she probably had me blocked, but what the hell. Worth a shot. To my surprise, she texted back right away. She was super friendly and responsive and within a half hour, I'm knocking on her hotel room door. She does look a little rougher (and more pear-shaped) than her pictures let on, but nothing hideous or anything. A little too professional for my liking, but friendly enough. Nice BBBJ, and pretty good fuck in a few positions and I was on my way.

  12. #12734

    Jenny is cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Illside667  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6184711462

    Anyone have any information on her? She's nearby in my area but can't find any reviews on her.
    I have seen Jenny Lynn (or Jenny) a couple times last year. Fun girl, very accommodating. Her old IL incall was not easy to get to for me so I went elsewhere, but if she is in Alton, that's not so bad, I may see her again myself.

    CB.

  13. #12733
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Been around for a very long time- I texted with her and she sent me a verification pic. She looks rougher in the pic she sent me than the ones in her ad, however she was very nice when talking. I didn't end up seeing her due to looking different.
    Okay, I don't remember seeing her ever but I've been out of the game for quite a while. Message her to get some info and did not seem friendly.

  14. #12732

    She's decent

    Quote Originally Posted by Illside667  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6184711462

    Anyone have any information on her? She's nearby in my area but can't find any reviews on her.
    I only met her once. She was friendly. Bbj was good. Wasnt quite into it, very mechanical but nice view from behind. And it was $$ for hr msog.

    Her incall back then was in south city, it was clean and ok safety wise LOL.

  15. #12731
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Can you help a fellow senior member out with Susan from Soulards number? Used to visit her years ago and would love to see her again.
    My bad, thought I sent that as a private message.

    However, if anyone is willing to message me and share her info I'd be grateful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape