Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 12184
-
08-07-23 14:09 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 91Rip xoc
Your most likely going to have to go indy. I think JennifersModels and PrivateLiasions will have white girls sometimes. I've never been able to get verified with either idk why. XOC used to be the best for EE / Russian providers, I miss them sm LOL ngl. Their providers would be a bit spotty service wise and the BBBJ upcharge was ridiculous but the girls were always nines and dimes looks wise.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 09:11 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 293White girls
Asian fuckdolls are very well-represented in this area, and to a lesser extent, Latinas. But where are you guys finding white girls? Any agencies that specialize in those? Or do you have to go indy? I'm even considering firing up SA again. Smh.
-
08-07-23 02:19 #3527Banned Member

Posts: 633Yeah. I thinks that if the lying pics not pretty, then gals must be ugly. I just got back for NYC with 10 top level fucks. Going to be hard be backs in NOVA.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 14:09 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 586Reviews elsewhere
Natsume's is pretty bad (photos not accurate) and Tamao's are average. They might both be a miss by the looks of it.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
Emily is new and I wonder about her. All the BOS girls are fairly unattractive if their face pics are accurate, too.
-
08-06-23 13:49 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 293Thanks
Thanks for the rec. I've been eyeing her for awhile, waiting for her to visit NOVA, but she's a bigtime BBFS girl and her reviews have been all over the place lately, which gives me pause.
Originally Posted by IceCityX1221
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 01:15 #3524Banned Member

Posts: 633Tamao and Natsume
Two new little fucktoys at AP. Any of you guys got intel?
Also, they be posting PMs on website. WTF? Even though they scrub monger name I don't like that shit.
-
08-05-23 23:37 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 187Rose was awesome
Thanks to previous posts I also decided to see Rose earlier today and was totally worth the admission and the hour drive it took me haha. Rose was a true GFE and I would say worth checking out. As others have mentioned she can DT, which I've found many of the girls of these agencies can't do.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 21:47 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 261If you like Jamie, I'd recommend LA Ruby / Romi. Saw her in LA last year when I was visiting for Kcon 2022 and she was going by Romi in LA. Absolute animal in the sack, super energetic and loves to milk the shit out of you.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 16:20 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 634Bringing it to the top of the thread
Bringing it to the top of the thread.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 15:41 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 598Thanks
Thanks for the feedback on Rose. I just saw her and she is amazing. Amazing face fucking and swallowing job by her.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 16:41 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 293DS Rose
Saw Rose again today. Man, I love fukking her face and I banged the crap out of her for 2 pops. 1 was CIM where she swallowed. FUCK. As far as service goes, it would be hard to beat her. She's here for 1 more week. One of the few Kgirls that can make my dick completely disappear down their throat.
-
08-03-23 09:42 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 293BJ Queen Jamie
Saw Jamie at BEG yesterday, built like a Latina, bubbly energetic personality, great BBBJ. Really takes her time and does the cock worship thing with lots of kisses and licks etc.
Would highly recommend if you're into blowjob queens like I am. I'm finding that I enjoy the BBBJ as much if not more than the FS with these little sluts.
-
08-03-23 09:00 #3517Senior Member

Posts: 110All of the agencies tend to align their prices with one another, so you generally won't find a major difference between them. When one increases their prices, the rest will quickly follow them. It makes sense they are effectively providing the same service level.
Originally Posted by ParisT312
[View Original Post]
Prices will never drop, that's not how inflation works. If we ever got into a deflation scenario, that could make "economic" sense. But ask yourself, has any company or product meaningfully reduced their prices outside of a major technology or regulatory change? So don't expect prices to decrease at all unless we see legalization or something like that.
-
08-03-23 08:11 #3516Senior Member

Posts: 42Rates up at AG?
I had taken a few months hiatus earlier this year. However, when I called AG, I noticed their rates had gone up again. This is in addition to the post Covid hikes we saw across other agencies last year. From what I know, now 45 minutes was at or over the 3 mark, which I thought was ridiculous. I might as well for independents. Curious if others are seeing it at other agencies as well. With inflation cooling slightly, I am wondering if we will see a fall in prices.
-
08-03-23 00:24 #3515Senior Member

Posts: 167Thanks for the report. I was tempted to see Nana after the TER review for her but each person seems to have their own standards.
Originally Posted by Meddoc1973
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





