Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 552 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5271
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon or night shift?
    Afternoon / into the evening, leaves before 8 pm.

  2. #5270

    Go on a Tuesday afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxNenters  [View Original Post]
    Someone kindly listed out who does what there months back. I was there this week, had lengthy lap dances with Angel (whew!), T (the coffee cart owner, who is incredibly fit) and a couple of others. Most offered service to the VIP room, but that's a horrendous solution for intimacy, so I would bring up offsite possibilities instead. Most offered, but at SW prices. Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind knowing more about the current roster. I know Monse will do everything, even raw. Kinda gross, tbh.

    Anyone holding this intel waiting to share it? Please do!
    Go on a Tuesday afternoon. If there are 10 dancers working at least eight are "working". Faith, Ava, Allie, Anya, etc. Some reserve the best for repeat customers so you might have to play a long game. Prices vary a lot. Monse is on the very low end. A couple of them will blackball you if you are a regular customer of some of the more nasty girls. If you need more details, you're probably better off sending a couple of regular people on here messages.

  3. #5269

    Who has the current intel on the girls and their offerings at Pandora's?

    Someone kindly listed out who does what there months back. I was there this week, had lengthy lap dances with Angel (whew!), T (the coffee cart owner, who is incredibly fit) and a couple of others. Most offered service to the VIP room, but that's a horrendous solution for intimacy, so I would bring up offsite possibilities instead. Most offered, but at SW prices. Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind knowing more about the current roster. I know Monse will do everything, even raw. Kinda gross, tbh.

    Anyone holding this intel waiting to share it? Please do!

  4. #5268

    Worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    More GPS lately but a hot package so def worth the gold clubbing it.
    Worthwhile investment for sure.

  5. #5267
    Quote Originally Posted by KassyP  [View Original Post]
    Went in yesterday (Tuesday). Met with the attractive Allie, she strips naked on stage. White blond girl with great body. Let me touch everything I could in LDA. May be more mileage in VIP. Hope to repeat. She says she in Tue & Wedn.
    Afternoon or night shift?

  6. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    More GPS lately but a hot package so def worth the gold clubbing it.
    Her hygiene has been questionable, last two times I had dances with her she had bad breath, BO and hairy legs.

  7. #5265
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    She may be expensive but she is a ton of fun in VIP, not to mention its quite the view from the back.
    More GPS lately but a hot package so def worth the gold clubbing it.

  8. #5264

    Who is this and which club is this?

    Corona you know everything. Who is this? Looks like she like Wang https://callescort.org/253-248-3053.

  9. #5263

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by KassyP  [View Original Post]
    Went in yesterday (Tuesday). Met with the attractive Allie, she strips naked on stage. White blond girl with great body. Let me touch everything I could in LDA. May be more mileage in VIP. Hope to repeat. She says she in Tue & Wedn.
    More mileage once she gets to know you a bit. Being a repeat customer pays off.

  10. #5262

    Allie Pandora

    Went in yesterday (Tuesday). Met with the attractive Allie, she strips naked on stage. White blond girl with great body. Let me touch everything I could in LDA. May be more mileage in VIP. Hope to repeat. She says she in Tue & Wedn.

  11. #5261

    Star play in the lap dance area not VIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you'll have better luck but all I've gotten was a CHJ. Yeah, I know. And it was at an expensive price that I'm ashamed to admit. Pre-nut confusion.
    I did the 3 for 100 dances with Star where I sucked on her titties rubbed her pussy and she dry humped the shit out of me claimed that she did cum and made me cum was fucking hot great performance lots of moans and grinding.

  12. #5260

    Love

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Oh yes. She ok if no Hennesee. She drink Hennesee and she get angry.
    She gives a very sloppy BJ, lets you hold her head down when you finish.

  13. #5259
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    No want her hand pregnant.
    Funny shit right there 🤣.

  14. #5258
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyWill29  [View Original Post]
    I had an amazing time with Love at Sugars. She has Huge pornstar titties and a nice petite body. If you have yet to see her you should, you won't regret. She is a FS type of girl and you won't leave you disappointed.
    Oh yes. She ok if no Hennesee. She drink Hennesee and she get angry.

  15. #5257
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you'll have better luck but all I've gotten was a CHJ. Yeah, I know. And it was at an expensive price that I'm ashamed to admit. Pre-nut confusion.
    No want her hand pregnant.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape