Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 7836
-
08-05-23 18:10 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 440I am with you
I don't think driving your nice car or weekend car is a good idea strolling AA. If the lady gets in your car and the deal is not made she often will get pissed and slammed that door with all her might. What are you going to do get out and fight? Had it happen once on my old VW Jetta. When I got home, I had to check if the door and frame did not damage.
-
08-05-23 06:03 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 698ISO: Deshia
Okay, so I drove-up on Deshia the other day while on my way to the gym. Coming up a side street, totally didn't expect anyone to be standing there, especially not her. She's the Ethiopian SW I've been eyeing. She popped out of nowhere and was very friendly, something I wasn't expecting because she never talked to me previously. Great little body on her. She quoted $120, car date only, everything all covered, even a BJ, for 15 minutes of time, LOL.
[Deleted by Admin]
Okay, so back to Deshia. I'm seriously considering because damn I like her type. I know there are guys here who've had some experience with her. Is she worth that experience, or just the standard LA long face, BJ-turned-handjob and hustle once the clothes come off? We've all been burned by that. PM if you'd prefer, I really do want to know more about her so that I can make an informed decision.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
If your life is so pathetic that you need to start shit here to feel alive tell me so I can get rid of you. This forum is for you to post your experiences about Streetwalkers, not to start shit by telling everybody else why their experiences are a lie.
A2
FYI the think you don't want to do is respond to this with anything more than "yes sir I understand" if you do I will place you back on moderation and you will never get off of it again.
-
08-05-23 02:17 #6649Banned Member

Posts: 510I went out last night and I definitely noticed more pimps out there watching the girls in plain sight in places they wouldn't normally. They are definitely all paranoid now because of that girl getting kidnapped.
-
08-04-23 15:42 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 698I went through a bit later than usual last night, a few more girls out south of Northgate Way then during the earlier evening commute time. I stopped and chatted with a few, all were a no on uncovered services. One short brunette in a blue / turquoise minidress thanked me for asking, apparently a lot of guys agree to a date, pick them up and then want BB after they get to a spot. I'm just not going to do that. That could go wrong for a host of reasons.
I've had a few guys PM me over the months, one of them recently our latest prolific poster who is relatively new to the scene and yet thinks he's better than everyone else who has been at this for much longer than he ('ll refer to him as the Village Idiot from here on out), tell me that I should stop asking and simply go in raw like he does. My number of encounters would increase. "Pro tip" here, that's actually considered to be sexual assault, and there's no way I'm getting involved in that in this current climate (or any scenario, for that matter). The fact that he thinks he knows everything yet didn't seem to know that is very telling. Yeah, I know, "he said, she said", but even the investigation of such could ruin your life. This is why I ask up front and it gives me a clearer conscience that I didn't force anyone. I'm not here to lecture anyone else on how to act out there, my goal is and was always to keep you all informed. But since some of you ask why I ask the girls up front, that's why. Keep your asses out of trouble.
So zero night, but a good cruise. I"m telling you guys, some goofy shit going on with some of these newbie handles lately. Be careful to whom you listen.
-
08-03-23 17:17 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 698What do you mean, "which one"? Do you not understand the posts? I've posted previously that I live near AA and am through the area frequently, usually on my way to / from somewhere. When I'm cruising I'm intently looking for a pick-up. But really, does it matter? The counts are down from what they were previous to the motels kicking all of he girls out. That's the intent of the post. I don't really understand the intent behind your post.
Jesus, you guys. The fuck is going on with some of you goofy fuckers hanging around here in the past year?
Originally Posted by MikeLikesBsw
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 15:22 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 698WSW Pamela
I met Pamela south of 93rd just by chance while on my way home, WSW, about 5' 4', blonde hair tied-up on top of her head, slender and wearing a black minidress, early 30's, nice little body on her, pretty face. Local girl, said she was born and rasied here but I'd not seen her before. Said she only comes out for quick cash every few months. Apparently rent was due and she needed some extra. Nice BBBJ, afterward climbed-on and did me right.
-
08-03-23 13:39 #6645Regular Member

Posts: 10Which one?
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
Which is it, a "daily pass" or once in a while cruise?
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 12:58 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 698Well, um, let's see here, I'm not positing here for SWs to read so that really doesn't matter, does it?
Nope, it doesn't. Further, I've been at this for a long time. The vast, vast majority of men reading my posts seem to understand.
Holy shit, dude.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 10:57 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 440I am sure Seattle / Bellevue has some white babes worth the while but they are costly I assume 500 at lowest to 800 hr 1 k hr.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
Vancouver BC is maybe 450 CAD 1 hr with some including COF. Man, its kind of fun!
I like Luxxxe Affair, with Lexy Swan and Ariela Frost as my fav white ladies. Lexy is so freaking beautiful. You can't stop looking at the body.
I would go back but its like a firecracker going up, once you lit one up you want to keep on going and going. The damage done to my wallet!!
-
08-03-23 10:13 #6642Senior Member

Posts: 161Just search this forum and you'll find several agencies in BC. It's much, much better than down here, apparently and I do believe it. Still need to make the trip myself.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 02:06 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 76The first post in Vancouver says go to Seattle. I think I may just stick with TJ Mexico. Or Maybe I'll have to go to Germany to scratch the snow bunny itch.
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 02:03 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 76Checking out the Vancouver section now. Thanks for the advice. I think its legal there too so that's one less thing to worry about.
Originally Posted by Acura8888
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 23:48 #6639Banned Member

Posts: 510I have yet to meet a single SW who knows what a "john" is. That is a term that really dates you and me Whenever I mention that the city only goes after the johns they are like huh?
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
There was quite a lot of SW out early am around 2-3 am. After two days of striking out the very first girl I stopped for agreed to do BBBJ and I fucked her bare too. No games. No hassling. She is a local girl. Good price too. Picked her up in KK parking lot like the good ol days you guys talk about before all the pandemic and the Cali girls showed up. I just got my STD test results back so I know I'm clean. I feel comfortable doing it bare. Also most of these girls don't do much bare and I know they do get tested. It's not as risky as some people would like to think. Though I wouldn't be going bare with some crack head.
Only time will tell if the motels shutting down for the time being will have a positive impact on the service / menu items we get.
-
08-02-23 15:52 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 698Counted only 9 SWs out there in the evening commute time during my daily pass through the area toward home. Interesting that as soon as the city insist that the motels straighten-up, the scene essentially dies (for now). And here the city thought the johns were the problem. I wonder how many guys they've busted this year which had zero impact on the stroll. Going after demand will kill it, they said. Uh huh. Meanwhile, moving all the girls out of the motels which are in the middle of the stroll is what did it. Who could have imagined. Jesus. In my time I've seen city enforcement on four motels along Aurora. The Orion, Everspring, The Emerald and Seattle Inn. I'm wondering if after the upcoming city council elections if we'll see new legislation and regulation for Aurora. Regulation regarding how motels along AA conduct their business? Perhaps the reinstatement of the prostitution loitering laws? I guess we'll see.
-
08-02-23 12:56 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 440You would be better off making the trip to Vancouver BC and have your delight of Canada white ladies. I have done a lot this year up there and it is worth the time.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
I have picked up a few white ones and some were ridiculous good for not much cash. But that was before the Cali girls took over.












Reply With Quote






