Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23293

    Re: Noa smokes

    Will you leave her place smelling like smoke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncjondo22  [View Original Post]
    Noa is amazing (petite fresh Asian Japanese) and I just reviewed Daisi. Only thing I'd say is Noa smokes, don't think Daisi does. Seconded.

  2. #23292

    Couples

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    You want a bi provider, Noa or Daisi. It all depends on you and your wife are looking to explore. I've done a Duo with Daisi and see Noa on a regular basis. You don't have many posts so I'm not sure if Noa will see you. Both are clean be up front with what you are looking to experience. It doesn't all have to be in one session. They are experienced pros and know what they are doing.

    Have fun you filthy animals!
    Noa does not see couples.

  3. #23291

    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGeek  [View Original Post]
    You want a bi provider, Noa or Daisi. It all depends on you and your wife are looking to explore. I've done a Duo with Daisi and see Noa on a regular basis. You don't have many posts so I'm not sure if Noa will see you. Both are clean be up front with what you are looking to experience. It doesn't all have to be in one session. They are experienced pros and know what they are doing.

    Have fun you filthy animals!
    Noa is amazing (petite fresh Asian Japanese) and I just reviewed Daisi. Only thing I'd say is Noa smokes, don't think Daisi does. Seconded.

  4. #23290

    A different option?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about being with a bigger woman with huge tits. I saw this one will be in town and was curious if anyone has seen her or know of her?

    Any info helps!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...y/797492111902
    No info on her. But I have seen this provider before.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/282577475349

    She's chubby with huge titties. Gave me a mean BBBJ and I accidentally came in her mouth. She cleaned me up and let me play with her pussy until I got hard again. More BBBJ until I fucked her. She was so funny and so cool!

  5. #23289

    How useful is listcrawler? Seem like 4 out of 5 post are fake.

    Does everyone use SkipTheGame more, Is there another website that's better, or is Listcrawer still useful?

  6. #23288

    Anybody seen Lala / Cutie booty since return

    This is a provider that had been in the RDU area somewhat consistently until maybe two years ago when she disappeared. She is someone I saw probably twice before the pandemic. I had a positive experience and she generally had good reviews here. I was wondering if anyone had seen her since she returned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/165490359590

  7. #23287
    Thanks for the info. She was worth it.

  8. #23286

    Cream

    I've had my eyes on this one for some time. Anyone have experience with her? Her videos gets me bricked every time I come across her ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/148333232

  9. #23285

    Bbbj

    Can someone put some fresh links to some BBBJ women?

  10. #23284

    Anyone seen her?

    I've been curious about being with a bigger woman with huge tits. I saw this one will be in town and was curious if anyone has seen her or know of her?

    Any info helps!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...y/797492111902

  11. #23283

    Re: 3 way

    Quote Originally Posted by NCMia305  [View Original Post]
    I got the wife to reveal that she is interested in exploring with women. So we agreed to find someone together but I am starting the search here so I need recommendations.

    We need someone clean, drug free, white / Latina or Asian that has experience with couples. Ideally the lady should be no taller than 5'5 and no more than 160 lbs (wife preference) If anyone has a lady in mind let.

    Me know.
    Find someone on Tryst and then confirm with TER reviews. Not a lot of folks on this thread will know what you're after or be constructive and help out. Valencia Valana is close to 40 but a pro and a very good time.

  12. #23282

    Michelle / Marcelle

    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Web search for "Michelle Lavigne escort" found this ad, as well as the link for her missing Tryst ad.
    Can confirm that Marcelle is indeed Michelle. Saw her this week and can definitely say it was a great experience. Experience aligns with other reviews, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, GFE and fantastic MILF vibes. She's in Charlotte at the moment so you'd have to inquire as to when she comes back to Raleigh.

  13. #23281

    3 Way.

    Quote Originally Posted by NCMia305  [View Original Post]
    I got the wife to reveal that she is interested in exploring with women. So we agreed to find someone together but I am starting the search here so I need recommendations.

    We need someone clean, drug free, white / Latina or Asian that has experience with couples. Ideally the lady should be no taller than 5'5 and no more than 160 lbs (wife preference) If anyone has a lady in mind let.

    Me know.
    Let's see how she feels when that's at least $500 for an hour. LOL. Go pick one up at a bar or something.

  14. #23280
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    That post is about someone else.
    It's actually 23225.

  15. #23279

    Post 23225

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    That post is about someone else.
    My mistake. I mistyped. The relevant post is 23225.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape