Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 37623
-
08-05-23 14:49 #29133Regular Member

Posts: 30Yes. Or at the very least they aren't escorts or found on STG and LC or Adult Search.
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 10:31 #29132Senior Member

Posts: 36Mt. Clemens / Clinton
Best place to go in the area? Thank you.
-
08-05-23 09:59 #29131Senior Member

Posts: 63Libby CL
She is on massage anywhere.com. I feel like I tried texting before and she was acting pissed like "how did you get this number?" But that could've been someone else. Now I see her on CL. Anyone have any exp with Libby from Waterford? Her add seems subtly suggestive.
-
08-05-23 00:06 #29130Senior Member

Posts: 826Rates
Did she at least cover rates?
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 00:04 #29129Senior Member

Posts: 826Your UTRs
Your UTRs are maasage therapists?
Originally Posted by Gladstone40
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 20:08 #29128Senior Member

Posts: 212Amy
She's a slob and a wierdo.
-
08-04-23 18:45 #29127Regular Member

Posts: 4Utr
I would be happy to swap UTR with you. I have 2, one has an a place in Dearborn, the other comes to my place.
Originally Posted by Gladstone40
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 16:46 #29126Regular Member

Posts: 17Amy
As I previously said, she appeared legit. I'm fine with that. I'm looking for an attractive legit provider that is fit and health conscious. Find it interesting the only place she advertises is on Craigslist. Couldn't find anything on any other social media platform.
-
08-04-23 15:51 #29125Senior Member

Posts: 246Totally Legit
Amy is extremely easy on the eyes but l will warn you, she gives a massage while she is fully clothed, usually wearing yoga pants and sports bra covered by a tank top and no amount of money will change that. LOL. Have seen her for years when she was up by Lakeside mall and then her other place and she gives a very nice, not too hard massage. Actually sometimes her massage is too soft so you have to tell her. She is a sweetheart but nothing sexual will happen.
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 15:25 #29124Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Tall Amy
She's a former Big10 volleyball player. Legit.
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 11:01 #29123Regular Member

Posts: 30Amy
Amy has been discussed many times here as being legit.
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
Clearly YMMV but it seems to be unanimous that nothing extra is to be had.
-
08-04-23 10:37 #29122Senior Member

Posts: 35Her ad literally says "PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM A PROFESSIONAL. ANY OTHER REQUESTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! And she contacted you via email. Doesn't sound fishy, sounds like a legit massage therapist. If you're looking for more you will be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 10:28 #29121Senior Member

Posts: 256Either That Orrrrr.
Either that or she's 100% legit and there's nothing else on the menu aside from an actual massage. She could be avoiding telling you the address because it's for her safety? I don't know, just thinking out loud here.
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 10:07 #29120Regular Member

Posts: 24That's Amy. Have only heard legit reviews. Good massage. Occasionally unreliable.
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 22:18 #29119Regular Member

Posts: 17Relaxing spa studio
Came across this ad, reads legit but wondering if anyone has a review on this provider? She emailed me saying she is located 13/ Ryan area and would call me day of appointment to give address. Sounds fishy. I'm anticipating some sort of deposit request.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...643327158.html












Reply With Quote





