Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 30313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23563
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPan76  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the warning. That's a shame because she looks nice. But what use is pretty looks if attitude ain't good.
    I saw this one a while ago, Saggy tits and a lot of loose skin. Absolutely NO GFE, And she has the worst attitude. Kept checking her phone. Her Apartment reeks of pot.

    Once she takes the money, she is ready with the cover. Mediocre CBJ to get me up and rushed me to finish. As I finished she was rushing me out saying someone is coming up. Paid for an hour and got rushed and kicked out in 30 min. She is 1/10.

    Don't get fooled by looks, She isn't that good-looking in person. Noticed clusters of skin tags on the back of her neck.

  2. #23562

    Tracy

    Nice boobs on this one, has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/922086155917

  3. #23561
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBReal  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/148401685

    I thought I've seen reports. But pulled trigger. Worst attitude I've seen in a while. Like she's pissed at the world. Tried to open her up. No go. You've been warned. 2/10.
    Thanks for the warning. That's a shame because she looks nice. But what use is pretty looks if attitude ain't good.

  4. #23560

    3 dead fishes

    Katie - https://callescort.org/704-201-3041.

    KayKay - https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...e/754452282573.

    Sophie - https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/335857471981.

    I've seen bad reviews on all 3 of these girls including the girl that you saw Katie. It's a damn shame because all 3 of them are hot. They all have the look that I prefer. I'm just lucky that I'm connected with the Brazilians. I appreciate you warning us partner.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBReal;6548005[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/charlotte/148401685[/URL]

    I thought I've seen reports. But pulled trigger. Worst attitude I've seen in a while. Like she's pissed at the world. Tried to open her up. No go. You've been warned. 2/10.

  5. #23559
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthTwin  [View Original Post]
    Who is still going to see Autumn, or whatever name she's going by now? She's robbed so many people I'm surprised someone hasn't retaliated on her, if you know what I mean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/767710155527
    Oh wow robs people. I was in a spinner mood one morning and went to see her but soon as she open the door I didn't want her I went in the messy room and it was a young black chick with her. I told her I need to go get condoms got back in car and blocked her number. Found out later from another chick that the black chick was a run away from Chicago but she had turned 18 and her dad came here but she refused to leave. He came back a 2nd time and she had enough of the rough life and went home. Now I'm seeing she not only harbors run aways letting them work with her but also a robber wow not shocking at all but wow.

  6. #23558

    Lifeless

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/148401685

    I thought I've seen reports. But pulled trigger. Worst attitude I've seen in a while. Like she's pissed at the world. Tried to open her up. No go. You've been warned. 2/10.

  7. #23557

    Misty

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/147535474

    We all know that the girls working solo are much better providers than the ones working with a handler / boyfriend. The ones with the handlers have to work twice as hard to support their selves and the deadbeat, mooching, useless boyfriends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I had some good dates with her as well. You pretty called it though on the bf. She went downhill after hooking up with him. She just had a run in with LEO for a couple new charges and probation violation. She's wearing an ankle monitor now and can't leave Meck Co.

  8. #23556

    Lexi / Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    That's a bummer cause I had a good time with her and her friend Coco back in December. Had a few awkward run-ins with her mom who was staying with them at the time, but other than that she was great.

    The problem with a lot of these women is that they meet some sketchy dude who talks them into doing sketchy stuff cause now the girl is also responsible for feeding his habit too, but not many of them are alright with their chick doing this work to provide that cash, so they resort to this. It's a shame cause she's a nice lady overall.
    I had some good dates with her as well. You pretty called it though on the bf. She went downhill after hooking up with him. She just had a run in with LEO for a couple new charges and probation violation. She's wearing an ankle monitor now and can't leave Meck Co.

  9. #23555

    Lani

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/568468085397

    I look at the Guide every day but I haven't seen a review on Lani. Does anyone have any intel on her? Her body pics resemble Indigo before she got tatted up.
    She's real. I was quoted $$ for half and $ extra for BBBJ. Menu seems open for the right price. Slight baby damage but nothing unusual. Small and thick.

  10. #23554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    Stay far away from her. She was setting people up to be robbed by her BF a few months ago. They tried to set me up and rob me at Carowinds a month or so back. He even pulled a gun on me, but I had made it to my car by then and was able to get away. She was going by Misty and has been reported on this site before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...1?search=misty
    That's a bummer cause I had a good time with her and her friend Coco back in December. Had a few awkward run-ins with her mom who was staying with them at the time, but other than that she was great.

    The problem with a lot of these women is that they meet some sketchy dude who talks them into doing sketchy stuff cause now the girl is also responsible for feeding his habit too, but not many of them are alright with their chick doing this work to provide that cash, so they resort to this. It's a shame cause she's a nice lady overall.

  11. #23553
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthTwin  [View Original Post]
    Who is still going to see Autumn, or whatever name she's going by now? She's robbed so many people I'm surprised someone hasn't retaliated on her, if you know what I mean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/767710155527
    Not everyone reads the Guide. That's why is more effective to post a warning in the same platform as where they advertise. I remember this monger that will post every day about being robbed by this provider. It had pictures and info.

  12. #23552

    Lani

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/568468085397

    I look at the Guide every day but I haven't seen a review on Lani. Does anyone have any intel on her? Her body pics resemble Indigo before she got tatted up.

  13. #23551

    How is she still in business?

    Who is still going to see Autumn, or whatever name she's going by now? She's robbed so many people I'm surprised someone hasn't retaliated on her, if you know what I mean.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...w/767710155527

  14. #23550

    Whoops

    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum89  [View Original Post]
    Heard it through the grape vine that there is a good chance she will be taking an extended vacation at her uncle's house. When she gets out one of you fine sirs may even be a pappy!
    Wrong forum.

  15. #23549

    Kelsey A.

    Heard it through the grape vine that there is a good chance she will be taking an extended vacation at her uncle's house. When she gets out one of you fine sirs may even be a pappy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape