Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 27820
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22000

    Stormi fentanyl

    Stormi told me, after ghosting me on 2 appointments, that she is heavy into fentanyl. Which turned me in to a No Fucking Way.

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Stormi is legit, not proud to say but I've seen her once. Tried the Gilf thing. She's a pleaser and hard worker.

  2. #21999
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any recommendations for providers similar to Dulce? I'm looking for a non-white provider who is open to our topic here, no fuss or guessing on menu, somewhat reasonable pricing? Dulce is great but I'm always looking for new flavors. Open to DMs if you're not wanting to ruin it by having our less than trustworthy lurkers here. I am vetted by this board as well as the other board so no problems there.
    Which dolce is this? Name on the other board?

  3. #21998
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    What does she do for her base 250/ hr rate?
    Is Greek on the menu?

  4. #21997
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCumyCondom  [View Original Post]
    Got to see this feisty little 21 year old. Hh 3. 5 including upsell. Belongs on the board. Convent parking close to her Cap Hill location. TOFTT and boy did Sylvana sure pay off. Treat her well.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128149%3B
    Mind sharing a bit more about her? She doesn't have pics, but I asked her for some. Waiting.

    What's her body like? She says "curvy" which I usually take as a red flag.

  5. #21996
    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessDrone  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. Pictures taken from a very favorable angle. Drunk off her ass when I met her. She pawed at me for a bit then delivered a workmanlike BBBJCIM and spit. Wouldn't repeat on my worst day.
    And almost all five star reviews on other board. What a joke.

  6. #21995
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how this is 400 hr or 300 hh. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9%3B5302771465.
    I saw her. Pictures taken from a very favorable angle. Drunk off her ass when I met her. She pawed at me for a bit then delivered a workmanlike BBBJCIM and spit. Wouldn't repeat on my worst day.

  7. #21994
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    May be worth a shot?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    GC,

    I have always enjoyed Prima Neek. Last time I saw her was towards the end of last year but have visited a handful of times and have always achieved BBFS no questions asked. Do not normally break my under 35 rule but she has always been a sweetie for me especially on the GFE side of the service.

    Never had Dulce but being a mixed ethnicity thought she might apply. Enjoy!

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.
    I recognize the name. I too have heard the Rob reports so I've been wary. Maybe it'll work out.? LOL. If I see her I will report back.

  8. #21993
    What does she do for her base 250/ hr rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by DontCumyCondom  [View Original Post]
    Got to see this feisty little 21 year old. Hh 3. 5 including upsell. Belongs on the board. Convent parking close to her Cap Hill location. TOFTT and boy did Sylvana sure pay off. Treat her well.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128149%3B

  9. #21992

    Aschwrtzmusic

    Got to see this feisty little 21 year old. Hh 3. 5 including upsell. Belongs on the board. Convent parking close to her Cap Hill location. TOFTT and boy did Sylvana sure pay off. Treat her well.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128149%3B

  10. #21991
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how this is 400 hr or 300 hh. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9%3B5302771465.
    Stormi is legit, not proud to say but I've seen her once. Tried the Gilf thing. She's a pleaser and hard worker.

  11. #21990
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    GC,

    I have always enjoyed Prima Neek. Last time I saw her was towards the end of last year but have visited a handful of times and have always achieved BBFS no questions asked. Do not normally break my under 35 rule but she has always been a sweetie for me especially on the GFE side of the service.

    Never had Dulce but being a mixed ethnicity thought she might apply. Enjoy!

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.
    I used to see her but she started being a rob. Has she cleaned up her act?

  12. #21989

    Having a dick is a liability.

    I don't know how this is 400 hr or 300 hh. https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9%3B5302771465.

  13. #21988
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    She has the 2. 5 hours for $400 listed on her TnA profile as well. Not sure if she's including BB service for that rate or if she has a surcharge. Then again, she shows a guy rawdogging her in her ad pics so it could be her standard fare.
    Her one review on TNA is from someone that has only reviewed a few other girls, one of them 4 times. Not saying anything fishy, but I'd be careful.

  14. #21987
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    She has the 2. 5 hours for $400 listed on her TnA profile as well. Not sure if she's including BB service for that rate or if she has a surcharge. Then again, she shows a guy rawdogging her in her ad pics so it could be her standard fare.
    You couldn't pay me enough to do this chick yuk.

  15. #21986
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    Tell her you saw her on STG and you can get the same for 2.5 hours at that rate.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...c/494602787003
    She has the 2. 5 hours for $400 listed on her TnA profile as well. Not sure if she's including BB service for that rate or if she has a surcharge. Then again, she shows a guy rawdogging her in her ad pics so it could be her standard fare.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape