Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 735 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7599

    No screening

    Hi, I'm visiting town for two nights in Bellevue and looking for somebody who is easy to get in with and I can have a decent time with. Anybody have any suggestions for somebody close by that will see me with little to no screening? I just don't have that much time to jump through hoops. Looking for cute, petite, under 40, DFK, BBBJ, MSOG for 500/ hr or less. Prefer Asian but open to other races as well.

  2. #7598
    Quote Originally Posted by Searotic69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her. All the phone and photo searches end up many of the usually websites but all being here in Seattle.

    https://hot.com/us/wa/seattle/escort...00-8104/m-RRTY
    Said she would need a deposit to confirm booking, I avoided her because of that.

  3. #7597
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Just came here to say JESUS after searching her up. Didn't know there was talent like this in our area. Shame she's jacked up price.
    I see many many time ago. She date Nico then. She good time.

  4. #7596

    Allegra

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I figured she would be outrageous.
    Just came here to say JESUS after searching her up. Didn't know there was talent like this in our area. Shame she's jacked up price.

  5. #7595

    Cameron Skye, Emma Rose

    Hey Gents, does anyone know what the fuck is going on with Cameron Skye? One minute she's retired, then she's pregnant, then she's available, then she's unavailable again. She's one of the only fit blondes in the area and is an itch that must be scratched.

    Also in trying to read about her here, saw that she has a sketchy sister also in the biz. Any thoughts on that being a problem. ?

    Another side note, this is Emma Rose. Too good to be true? No history and rates are abnormally low. But damn if I'm not easily fooled.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmarosee69

    Thanks all.

  6. #7594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    VanessaMucho

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    She belongs in the BBFS thread. Had her come to my spot a few months ago. She's not petite. She's short and curvy. BBFS is upsell for an extra $ at least for me.
    VanessaMucho belongs her.

    She is thick and loves greek.

    Fun fuck. Pussy feels great. VIP rate applies.

  7. #7593

    Karina

    Anyone have any experience with her. All the phone and photo searches end up many of the usually websites but all being here in Seattle.

    https://hot.com/us/wa/seattle/escort...00-8104/m-RRTY

  8. #7592

    AshleyCurves-Bothell

    Saw Ashley this week as I was in the area and she was the only provider within reasonable walking distance from the hotel I was staying. Her accommodations were spartan and not the best but passable. She wasn't there at the time I showed up, went to pick up condoms she said. Her roommate / sister was there with a pit bull on the porch, I didn't ask if shewas dtf too. Ashley has seen better days and has significant baby damage and a gut. Started with a CBJ, she is really good at that. She can't ride due to a "tilted cervix", so I took her missionary. Her head kept hitting the wall with every stroke and it made me stop and ask if she was OK or if we should reposition. She was OK with it but I scooted her a little bit so she didn't hit the wall. About 10 minutes later I filled the sack. I would have asked to go again but after getting blue-balled in Vegas earlier in the week I was happy enough to get on my way. Damage $$$ for an hr. Would repeat if only I was in the area and if the roommate / sister was available.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kirkl...h/589749244464

  9. #7591

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Jade Brooks aka therealjadebrooks? Her "Hates Discussing" list is pretty extensive (pretty much everything) and she's asking for $500/ hr. Only thing I can guess that she does is CFS and CBJ for $500/ hr. One review, probably fake, claims that she did a Russian session, but Russian is also listed as a Don't.

    GPS in this area is unbelievable.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...realjadebrooks
    Hell I just had one quote me 220 for cfs quick visit. Its getting ridiculous.

  10. #7590

    Therealjadebrooks

    Has anyone had any experience with Jade Brooks aka therealjadebrooks? Her "Hates Discussing" list is pretty extensive (pretty much everything) and she's asking for $500/ hr. Only thing I can guess that she does is CFS and CBJ for $500/ hr. One review, probably fake, claims that she did a Russian session, but Russian is also listed as a Don't.

    GPS in this area is unbelievable.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...realjadebrooks

  11. #7589

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Nothing that stands out. I went through a lot of people on the SB sites. If I usually don't follow up, it's generally because they are slow to respond or they text one or two word answer to questions and do nothing to engage me. I remember the hair and the guitar and we briefly discussed music and I moved on.
    Thanks for that. I am going to try to talk to her more and see what she is like. If I get anywhere with her I will update the board.

  12. #7588
    Quote Originally Posted by Gostz1953  [View Original Post]
    I got through with a little joke about Anal. Supposedly she enjoys the Greek retreat. $$ for the HH, $x8 for the hour. Greek add on $$. Pricey. 2 cups in the HH, 4 cups in the Hour. Made sure to say no BBFS in her text. Just can't bring myself to spend that even though it looks great. She won't schedule in advance as well which makes it harder for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    My info is outdated, but I saw her a few times when she was new around 2012 or so. She wasn't very expensive at that time. The funny thing is that I showed-up to her incall and discovered that she was already doing an overnighter for which the guy had already paid, so she sent him out to Burgermaster for an hour. Apparently she said she'd do the overnight if he agreed that she can see other dates, really strange. Just wanted her company, I guess. Anyway, she had a great body at that time, really good BBBJ and the sex was really good. I only went covered at that time so didn't know if she'd go bare back then. I saw her two more times to good effect, however she disappeared for a while and when she came back she essentially stood me up after multiple delays. Really bad GPS by that time. I think she was getting a lot of dates and guys seemed to want her company for multiple hours.

    I don't know if that helps.
    Thanks for the info guys. Too pricey for me as well.

  13. #7587
    . duplicate

  14. #7586
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Hi Michael, Was there a reason you didn't pursue her? I like her look but wondering if she is worth it.
    Nothing that stands out. I went through a lot of people on the SB sites. If I usually don't follow up, it's generally because they are slow to respond or they text one or two word answer to questions and do nothing to engage me. I remember the hair and the guitar and we briefly discussed music and I moved on.

  15. #7585

    RE: Allegra Cole

    My info is outdated, but I saw her a few times when she was new around 2012 or so. She wasn't very expensive at that time. The funny thing is that I showed-up to her incall and discovered that she was already doing an overnighter for which the guy had already paid, so she sent him out to Burgermaster for an hour. Apparently she said she'd do the overnight if he agreed that she can see other dates, really strange. Just wanted her company, I guess. Anyway, she had a great body at that time, really good BBBJ and the sex was really good. I only went covered at that time so didn't know if she'd go bare back then. I saw her two more times to good effect, however she disappeared for a while and when she came back she essentially stood me up after multiple delays. Really bad GPS by that time. I think she was getting a lot of dates and guys seemed to want her company for multiple hours.

    I don't know if that helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Is she any good? Can't tell if she is an escort or just looking for OF followers? She has a few recent reviews on the other board but could be BS as usual. I can't even get a response from her on what her rates are. Probably too rich for my blood. Anybody else care to chime in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape