Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 2662
-
08-15-23 15:51 #1927Regular Member

Posts: 4Korea Town Young Asian
There is Hot Asian girl Vermont and 6th any one knows her name? She's always at bus stop looks like 20 year old Korean girl.
-
08-08-23 23:42 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 1019Union Station
Greyhound station is closed down permanently. It's moved to Union station.
Originally Posted by Andrew04
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-23 01:31 #1925Banned Member

Posts: 466I'd let her clean my house, so long as she also cleans out the shitter with her tongue.
Originally Posted by FuckIt323
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 14:47 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 1019Krystal
Went on Saturday during the day hoping to find Amy but she wasn't out. Found older tall Savannah and got a good BBBJ from her for 30. She's getting a bit thick but she sucks well and face is still nice.
Cruised yesterday Sunday in the late evening around 9pm and spotted Amy. She recognized me and we talked briefly and we agreed on 50 for BJ / fuck. I told her to walk to the convenience market on 7th and I'd meet her there so I could take the cash out from the ATM. I got the cash and went back to my ride but I didn't see her. Saw her walking with a black dude so lost that one. LOL.
Cruised again for a little bit and ran into my regular Krystal. I didn't recognize at her first because she was wearing her brunette wig. She usually wears baseball caps. Got closer and said her name and yep it was her. I hadn't seen her since middle of last year. Her phone stopped working. She was riding a bicycle so had her follow me to the fuck spot. Now Krystal has a bit of OCD and a little bi-polar so it can take a bit of time to get things going with her. But I've learned to deal with her and making her laugh is the best to get to that super tight pussy of hers. She sucks dick really well too. Once we caught up a bit with some chit chat got the sweet soft BJ of hers going. It was heaven feeling that mouth and tongue of hers again on my shaft and balls. Then moved on to the fucking. Had her ride me reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. Damn had to hold on because her pussy is damn tight and wet, didn't want to bust quick. Then did some standing doggy outside my passenger door and was spanking hard that little cute ass on her. Went back in car to finish with a BJ and busted a nice load into her mouth. Krystal is a good looking petite white chic and for 40 for BJ / fuck is super fun. Have a meetup set up at my house again next weekend.
-
08-07-23 14:18 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 1019During the day is tricky but once I've found a girl. I'll usually go to Alameda St and park on the side streets just north of the McDonald's if I'm going to do more than just a BJ. There's usually mostly big rigs parked all over on those streets.
Originally Posted by FuckIt323
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-23 13:50 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 77Lowkey spots
I usually go out there at night time, but I've been wanting to go during day time since more of them are out. Where's the lowkey spots to park cause everywhere is active with people. Anybody got aome apots?
-
08-06-23 01:30 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 77Alright
Damn ill give it a try then. Hope I see her when its a little dark out to make it easier.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-23 01:28 #1920Senior Member

Posts: 77Didn't get her name
She stays at that hotel by towne and 7th with another chick that works too. But she was good, nice chic but do t fuck round cause she got a stun gun LOL.
Forgot to get her digits.
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 18:29 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sophia
Finally realized who this chic is. It's Sophia. Face looked familiar from being one of the friends of a Facebook skid chic I have as a friend there. You've posted about her before and know her name and it seems like you've already hooked up with her. She hangs with Nicole usually over on Long Beach Ave. So not sure what's up with your questions.
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-23 07:58 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 88How was she did you pick her up? What's her name or number.
Originally Posted by FuckIt323
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 18:20 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 1019Amy is a good looking chic. She does fuck too. Drop her 60 and she'll do both. If you play a little hard ball and negotiate she probably would suck / fuck for 50 too. If you hook up with her be firm and lead the way. She can be a little spaced out sometimes and needs to be snapped back into the moment. LOL.
Originally Posted by FuckIt323
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 17:46 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 77Red hair
Just seen her round 2 pm.
She has a nice body honestly, would be nice if she does provide full service LOL.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-23 17:42 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 77Seen her
Seen her at 7th and towne. $60 for everything. She don't rush you so its cool.
I only seen her round 3 am doe.
Originally Posted by BoostedSub
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 22:26 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 1019I don't know if those chics are still there. But it's usually hump and dump as you said. 50 to 60 average. Usually no extras. It's similar to a quick visit with any other pro.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 20:56 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 765Cars
Thanks, Lexx. Two more questions. What's the going rate? And is this strictly hump and dump or are there options for DATY, licking their bodies, DATO, Kissing?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





