Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 18527
-
08-04-23 10:24 #13832Senior Member

Posts: 208Another One?
Went to check out RubRankings this morning and got a message that I had been blocked. So have we lost another resource to hackers? Can anybody get onto this site?
Nytehawk.
-
08-04-23 09:14 #13831Senior Member

Posts: 28Been a while
I haven't been there for a couple of years not because I haven't wanted to only because she is hard to.
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]
Get a hold of and schedule something with, I'd like to just show up and walk in when I'm in the mood, it is tough to do with her. The menu was pretty good in the past no FS or BJ but about everything else. If I remember correctly, you're free to roam.
-
08-04-23 08:49 #13830Senior Member

Posts: 33Bri
Tried to send you a message but your messages are full. Appreciate any info.
Originally Posted by CarpetBagger
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 20:25 #13829Senior Member

Posts: 256I sent him a message but haven't heard back. Glad to hear it might be worth the wait!
Originally Posted by NatiBoy22
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 17:38 #13828Regular Member

Posts: 6Sakura
Other than Mimi and Angela, who is the other provider at Sakura? Anyone have any meetings with her? Thanks.
-
08-03-23 13:29 #13827Senior Member

Posts: 48Not a senior so I didn't bother messaging him, but I tried to find her myself on social media like he described and had no luck.
Originally Posted by NatiBoy22
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 09:02 #13826Senior Member

Posts: 28Saw Bri this week and she was everything Carpet Bagger described and then some! I highly recommend for an amazing massage with an incredible ending!!
Originally Posted by CarpetBagger
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 08:36 #13825Senior Member

Posts: 382Cici AMP Springfield
I was just wondering if any other mongers had any luck with her. She runs her place solo and I was hoping what the menu was like. PM if you can. I know YMMV but hoping there was more.
As always be Safe.
-
08-01-23 17:17 #13824Senior Member

Posts: 1222Michelle aka Alice Redlips
There is a 0% chance Alice Redlips is giving massages in Cincy or any of the other cities those pictures are being used in.
https://www.reddit.com/r/KGBTR/comme...edlips_of_pt2/
Originally Posted by PlugMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 15:07 #13823Regular Member

Posts: 21Michelle
Anyone experienced Michelle, please PM me. Thanks!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-30413.html
-
08-01-23 01:07 #13822Senior Member

Posts: 101Sophia at Mancave
My prior reviews will tell you that I am a fan of Stacy at MC. She's the best. With that, I heard recently that there is a newer addition to the MC team, Sophia, so I decided to try her out last week. Overall, I left satisfied and, compared to other options out there, she was good. In fact, I would say, in certain ways, she's better than some other options out there.
With that, I would describe the experience as YMMV. For me, it was really great up to the flip. From there, it was okay but, given the build up, I would say it was a bit of a letdown. My recommendation is to give her a try and maybe you will have better luck. Again, this is not a negative review at all, so I expect some of you may have a different take or experience.
Good luck!
East.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3076069
Note: This Sophia is not to be confused with other "Sophias" in SW Ohio. If you have a chance, though, give the Latina Sophia a try in Dayton or Cincy.
-
07-31-23 16:32 #13821Senior Member

Posts: 382I had same experience
Same her I believe her name was Angela. Nice rack, nice nipps, flat in the back. Everything was rush though. Tried to get $$ settle on 1. 6. Gave a long CBJ then finished in mish. Doesn't seem worth it, all the up charging and pressure, mind as well be selling cars. I don't think I will be back. Wish there was better alternatives in Ohio. Work send me all over the Midwest, but I have to make the drive if it's 3-4 hours. Louisville and Pittsburgh has been really nice. I know the crackdown in Warren and Orlando, I was hoping to take a monger vacation to Orlando, flights are cheap but now not so as much. Just wanted to chime in and let our fellow mongers now if you need a rushed quicky it's probably Sakura. I would just save some money and find an alternative.
Originally Posted by Jb987
[View Original Post]
As always be safe.
-
07-30-23 20:19 #13820Regular Member

Posts: 17Digits
Interested in the one on Chester. A friend has had good quick In and out experience at that location. Please PM me the digits.
Originally Posted by LurkinGround
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 08:42 #13819Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Using the senior status filter has been a method on here for years. Also, please write me back! LOL.
Originally Posted by CarpetBagger
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 13:38 #13818Senior Member

Posts: 191Sakura—not worth it
Read about Sakura on here and thought I'd try it. Got Angela. Attractive but attitude sucks. Started pressuring for tip right away. She wanted 200, settled for 160 for 'everything'. CBJ was one stroke, that's it. Jumped on and immediately starts 'you cum? She asked me that 3 times in 3 minutes. Finally rolled her over into mish and started pumping. She kept asking 'you cum? Aggravating as hell. Managed to finish, cleaned up and rushed out.
Will never repeat with Angela, maybe not this place, again. I hate that rushing shit. For what we pay, they shouldn't be trying to push us out in 5 minutes. If anyone can recommend decent service without the rush, please let me know.










Reply With Quote
.




