Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 1399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 33446
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27476

    Lsm

    Can someone tell me if lilsexyme is still around and if the number ends in 0197?

    Thanks,

    Rob.

  2. #27475

    Bunni

    Quote Originally Posted by JJShock  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick search on here can't tell if its the same one or not? There was one being reviewed a year ago. I'm thinking of trying this one today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/148294776#.

    So far coms are good Any intel?

    Thanks.

    JJ.
    She's been reviewed here before—she used to host in an apartment in Northside. The other girl goes by Bunny and has also been reviewed.

  3. #27474

    LilWetWet

    Finally had a chance to spend time with LWW. Nothing much to add other than it was a positive experience.

    As many of you know LWW is on the east side and, due to a full time work schedule, is only occasionally available. She also doesn't have an active ad (that I am aware of) so best to try her here on her USA handle (lilwetwet).

    East.

  4. #27473

    Bunni

    Don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJShock  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick search on here can't tell if its the same one or not? There was one being reviewed a year ago. I'm thinking of trying this one today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/148294776#.

    So far coms are good Any intel?

    Thanks.

    JJ.

  5. #27472
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcal2  [View Original Post]
    I message her yesterday and quote it me the same, but I believe is a scam.
    I saw her Thursday. Googlerman's review is accurate.

  6. #27471

    Maybe a scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me $150 hh $200 hour sex only.
    I message her yesterday and quote it me the same, but I believe is a scam.

  7. #27470

    Madisonville

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRay420  [View Original Post]
    That's a no fly zone for most of us probably a sting!
    Checked her out. Said she is in Madisonville. With the no cash thing seems like a scam. Just cut it off.

  8. #27469

    Florence Kentucky

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiBoy22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one from Rubrankings?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...hol-35355.html
    That's a no fly zone for most of us probably a sting!

  9. #27468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiBoy22  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one from Rubrankings?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...hol-35355.html
    Doesn't accept cash, only apple pay or vemo.

  10. #27467

    Devine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    I would be very interested in seeing Devine Rachel. I have read many great reviews of her over the years, but never had the right opportunity to see her. Glad HB likes her as I have always liked providers that he has given positive reviews. Would welcome a Private Message from Devine Rachel!!

    Ray (Rayport).

  11. #27466

    Anyone have intel on this one?

    Anyone have any intel on this one from Rubrankings?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...hol-35355.html

  12. #27465

    Bunni

    Did a quick search on here can't tell if its the same one or not? There was one being reviewed a year ago. I'm thinking of trying this one today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/148294776#.

    So far coms are good Any intel?

    Thanks.

    JJ.

  13. #27464

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    I'll see her if she can keep an appointment this time around. Maybe she gets better once you're a regular, but I got canceled on or ghosted at least 3 times. Never saw her. My schedule doesn't allow for me to potentially get ghosted (as I imagine is the case for many mongers) so I moved on. Would be great to have an attractive and good provider surface but I won't waste any time with people who waste mine.

    Hope it works out. The market needs her.
    I remember many reports of her ghosting and canceling last minute, including myself. What will her asking price be? 500 Hr?

  14. #27463
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Keyword

    Quote Originally Posted by Modern2018  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this one is for real?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6069090262/1
    Type in the name, you will get reviews.

  15. #27462

    Kiersten

    Anyone know if this one is for real?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6069090262/1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape