Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 30799
-
08-03-23 17:38 #23254Senior Member

Posts: 128You want a bi provider, Noa or Daisi. It all depends on you and your wife are looking to explore. I've done a Duo with Daisi and see Noa on a regular basis. You don't have many posts so I'm not sure if Noa will see you. Both are clean be up front with what you are looking to experience. It doesn't all have to be in one session. They are experienced pros and know what they are doing.
Originally Posted by NCMia305
[View Original Post]
Have fun you filthy animals!
-
08-03-23 16:21 #23253Regular Member

Posts: 11Interested
Can you share her ad or contact details?
Originally Posted by LoveSports
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 15:25 #23252Senior Member

Posts: 72Calena / Anita
I had a recent visit with Anita / Calena formally with BKS but now independent. This was my 6th times seeing her and each time she never disappoints. I was able to schedule a visit yesterday as she first arrived in town. She was looking Beautiful and Sexy as always and the fun started and soon as I hit the door. She's only 4 ft 8 but she is a little sexual power house and my all time favorite. 350 Hr which blows my budget for a while but I definitely enjoyed myself each time.
-
08-03-23 14:41 #23251Senior Member

Posts: 141See post 23215
Mentioned in post 23215. Consensus seems to be positive. I have not seen her myself but she does look interesting.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 14:15 #23250Regular Member

Posts: 10Wife agreed
I got the wife to reveal that she is interested in exploring with women. So we agreed to find someone together but I am starting the search here so I need recommendations.
We need someone clean, drug free, white / Latina or Asian that has experience with couples. Ideally the lady should be no taller than 5'5 and no more than 160 lbs (wife preference) If anyone has a lady in mind let.
Me know.
-
08-03-23 14:07 #23249Regular Member

Posts: 9Re: Anyone see this one?
Yessir! You will not be disappointed. Made a recent review about her a few days ago will provide the details below. She is not new to the area but returned to the state after about 4-5 years.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
I had a dream about Mell-e yesterday and the session was amazing. She is a true spinner, everything covered but she is a gem. Very clean, courteous and accommodating with amazing BJ skills. 80 qv /120 hhr /220 hr, but not a clock watcher. Qv should do it but you won't be disappointed with a hhr trust me!
-
08-03-23 10:30 #23248Senior Member

Posts: 216Scroll down, someone reviewed her (positively) yesterday.
Originally Posted by Octavian672
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 10:18 #23247Senior Member

Posts: 129Mell-e?
Anyone see this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8137093242
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lets-have-some-funi-am-100-real-lets-video-chat-to-prove-itsexy-slim-available-all-day-and-nightbj-qv-hh-hr/57964024
Many thanks.
-
08-03-23 09:48 #23246Senior Member

Posts: 39Completely Agree
I saw Daisi a while back and Ncjondo nailed it. She's a great provider, very professional but welcoming with great skills and energy. I won't be repeating as I prefer the opposite proportions but highly recommend to anyone out there who's looking for good company, especially during this rather trying time in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
Archer.
-
08-03-23 09:09 #23245Senior Member

Posts: 226Re: Michelle Lavigne
Web search for "Michelle Lavigne escort" found this ad, as well as the link for her missing Tryst ad.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 00:39 #23244Regular Member

Posts: 18Miley Rose
After a long haitus, spotted a TGTBT ad in Miley Rose. $$ for hh and only doggy. Yeah she's hot and looks like that in the pics but it was just a CBJ and doggy. When I asked for Mish or any other positions she said doggy is all she liked.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/847130924041
-
08-02-23 18:22 #23243Senior Member

Posts: 766Have tried setting up with Marcelle and Michelle. I got a response text saying 'ok' and nothing else. Is this commmon for them?
Originally Posted by MrBJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 18:08 #23242Senior Member

Posts: 27BKS Jeneveve
BKS has Jeneveve in town but there's no Eros ad. Can anyone share an ad or contact info for Jeneveve? PM is fine.
-
08-02-23 16:35 #23241Senior Member

Posts: 337Kali
This is true. I went to give her final chance for 120 qv. I get there she is super paranoid and asked if I liked to party. Asked if she could get $40 to get stuff first. I said no and she got an attitude. I didn't see sign of a guy staying there but she is definitely smoking the hard shit. I left and she threatened to never see me again, LOL!
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 15:23 #23240Senior Member

Posts: 190Sorry asking anyone have any experience with any 4
Didn't realized I didn't ask any question.
Originally Posted by Ncjondo22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






