Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 314 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 4697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4502

    SW off Briley Pkwy

    On the south side of 40 . I have seen several on Glastonbury. Has anyone tested the water here?

  2. #4501
    Quote Originally Posted by BabblinB  [View Original Post]
    MEGAN (as shown) is a long time regular/irregular MBR SW. She is a user thus your YMMV. There are worse out there.

    Photo by BabblinB.
    Yep, that was her. Thanks for the info.

  3. #4500

    MEGAN on MBR

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmShvd66  [View Original Post]
    So I found myself dealing with a flat tire on Murfreesboro the other night. As I was changing it, a woman walked by and, after making eye-contact, she decided to approach me while I was cranking on a lug nut. Brunette, blue eyes, I believe she said her name was Megan. Didn't stay for long as she could tell I wasn't going pursue anything. I don't partake in that scene but I have say she was better looking than anything I've ever seen out there. Any info on her?
    MEGAN (as shown) is a long time regular/irregular MBR SW. She is a user thus your YMMV. There are worse out there.

    Photo by BabblinB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0002_pp-x.jpg‎  

  4. #4499

    Megan?

    So I found myself dealing with a flat tire on Murfreesboro the other night. As I was changing it, a woman walked by and, after making eye-contact, she decided to approach me while I was cranking on a lug nut. Brunette, blue eyes, I believe she said her name was Megan. Didn't stay for long as she could tell I wasn't going pursue anything. I don't partake in that scene but I have say she was better looking than anything I've ever seen out there. Any info on her?

  5. #4498

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    So I don't know what's going on in Hermitage but I drove through the other night and it was hopping with girls walking around. They seem to be around the northlake village Kroger and that Exxon. I didn't partake but I was tempted to. Seems like they've moved into the area after getting run off from the usual spots.

    With that said the spot over by Murfreesboro road and Thompson Lane seems to also be heating up quite a bit.

    I think that since our loca the is on the blue team it's giving life to a dead scene.
    It has been there a couple of weeks and seems to be getting worse. If you do try to have fun in that area I would recommend using extreme caution.

    Stay safe!

  6. #4497

    Where she normally at

    Quote Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen  [View Original Post]
    I managed to find her old ad. I reached out to her and she replied. She was my connection for party supplies when I lived in nashville, LOL.

    Anyone seen Leanne, leanna aka kristi lately? I had to cut her off a while back. Constantly texting asking for money. I let her stay with me one night when I was back in TN. She had gotten a lot worse and always had some drama going on so I cut ties.
    She out right now, by her spot on the steps.

  7. #4496

    Hermitage

    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    So I don't know what's going on in Hermitage but I drove through the other night and it was hopping with girls walking around. They seem to be around the northlake village Kroger and that Exxon. I didn't partake but I was tempted to. Seems like they've moved into the area after getting run off from the usual spots.

    With that said the spot over by Murfreesboro road and Thompson Lane seems to also be heating up quite a bit.

    I think that since our loca the is on the blue team it's giving life to a dead scene.
    There is a homeless camp over by the Kroger and Exxon. They may be spilling out of there.

  8. #4495

    Hermitage

    So I don't know what's going on in Hermitage but I drove through the other night and it was hopping with girls walking around. They seem to be around the northlake village Kroger and that Exxon. I didn't partake but I was tempted to. Seems like they've moved into the area after getting run off from the usual spots.

    With that said the spot over by Murfreesboro road and Thompson Lane seems to also be heating up quite a bit.

    I think that since our loca the is on the blue team it's giving life to a dead scene.

  9. #4494

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Nashville896  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I can confirm as of a few nights ago, LOL.
    I managed to find her old ad. I reached out to her and she replied. She was my connection for party supplies when I lived in nashville, LOL.

    Anyone seen Leanne, leanna aka kristi lately? I had to cut her off a while back. Constantly texting asking for money. I let her stay with me one night when I was back in TN. She had gotten a lot worse and always had some drama going on so I cut ties.

  10. #4493

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuitarGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw the Widow a little ways back and left a review. She was disappointing to say the least. Friendly, but disappointing. Not only that she had a nasty cough that started and got out of hand mid-blow. I can't recommend her in any way. Performance was no good, and not in good health. Her performance may have had to do with her having some issue, but I'm paying for the performance.

    And yes, I was freaked out enough I had a full exam to rule out anything in case of exposure. I came up clean, but I'm considering myself lucky.
    Thanks for the info.

  11. #4492

    Widow

    Quote Originally Posted by Cromwell  [View Original Post]
    Saw the Widow a little ways back and left a review. She was disappointing to say the least. Friendly, but disappointing. Not only that she had a nasty cough that started and got out of hand mid-blow. I can't recommend her in any way. Performance was no good, and not in good health. Her performance may have had to do with her having some issue, but I'm paying for the performance.

    And yes, I was freaked out enough I had a full exam to rule out anything in case of exposure. I came up clean, but I'm considering myself lucky.

  12. #4491

    Different Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Neil204  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Paige that had the Massage Parlor right out of downtown on Lafayette during the heyday of Parlor days? I believe she had a sister that worked as well.
    No this was a different Paige.

  13. #4490

    Paige

    Is this the Paige that had the Massage Parlor right out of downtown on Lafayette during the heyday of Parlor days? I believe she had a sister that worked as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekFareal  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately she passed away.

  14. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by NietzscheKeen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if "the Widow" is still around?
    Yep, I can confirm as of a few nights ago, LOL.

  15. #4488

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmousob  [View Original Post]
    So what is she doing now? I never saw her but was taken back by how pretty he was and full of life in those pictures. Those are the girls you want to help. If they will take it?
    Unfortunately she passed away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape