Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 1085
-
08-08-23 07:17 #485Senior Member

Posts: 29Just wanted to follow up on this one. The night we were supposed to meet, she wasn't available due to a wig appointment. The next night she was available after midnight, which didn't work for me. The last night I'm in town she starts blowing me up and sends me her address to send her an uber. It's 45 minutes away, and I'm exhausted from a great week anyways, so I tell her maybe I'll catch her next time. She starts snapchatting me tons of pictures and she definitely isn't the girl in the pictures. Not bad looking, but not the same girl. Doesn't smile in any of the pictures she sends which always makes me nervous. Quoted $$$ plus round trip transportation.
Originally Posted by BassAckward
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 08:11 #484Senior Member

Posts: 280In my experience (not with her, but with other girls who do this), the answer is zero. They get you to agree to go on the intro dinner, pocket the cash, then block your number. Congrats now you're out 500 bucks and you bought scammer girl a meal. She does this a few times a week, doesn't even need a real job. I always tell them the first meeting or two is an interview. And no one expects to get paid for an interview. "But my time is valuable. " All of our time is valuable. Don't ever Ever pay for "just dinner" - it's always a sucker move.
Originally Posted by NapataJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 20:55 #483Senior Member

Posts: 1411 k for how many meets in a month?
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 12:33 #482Senior Member

Posts: 385No mystery here
MysteriousMiss.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-c38eae2ba15b
No public photos. I connected and the pics were good, not great if I remember correctly. Way too expensive at 800-1 k per meet. Definitely a pass.
-
08-02-23 11:21 #481Senior Member

Posts: 907Cutie693
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-58e053ad5266
Wants $5 to meet for lunch or dinner, then 1 k monthly.
-
08-01-23 15:39 #480Senior Member

Posts: 218Sorry that happened
Just looking at here profile, she seemed entitled. Hot s hell but a big nope. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Beefer99
[View Original Post]
-
08-01-23 09:49 #479Senior Member

Posts: 101How did it go? I had seen her profile a while back and she sound a bit like a basket case but maybe worth it in the bedroom.
Originally Posted by BassAckward
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 09:32 #478Senior Member

Posts: 101It happens to the best of us and I have had that happen to me once as well, the scam stings but no need to be embarrassed. I actually messaged that girl on the site about 5 months ago and she also stated she want to go to lunch for $200 and get to know each other first. I passed. Looks like that is her scam she does with guys on the site. The golden rule is not to pay until you have what you want from the site, otherwise it will 99% be scam if you do. And remember how that saying goes: You don't pay for them come over, you pay for them to leave.
Originally Posted by Beefer99
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 22:38 #477Senior Member

Posts: 29Ghosthntr
So I've got this one supposedly on the hook for Monday, but comms have been too good. Any info ya'll may have?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-609b19ad30ff
-
07-29-23 15:38 #476Senior Member

Posts: 34Gabriella23 - Rinser. Stay away
I'm pretty experienced in this arena and am a little embarrassed that I let this scammer get the best of me. I can't link her profile because she blocked me. But you can find her easy enough. She reached out to me. We texted through the app and met for lunch at a restaurant of her choice. She wanted $200 for the platonic meet & greet. I would normally never do this because it's a huge red flag, but I went along with it because the text conversation and pics were truly great. She shows up. Face is OK, but she's clearly older than 29. (I skip traced her, she's 37). Body is absolutely phenomenal. Slim. Best ass I've ever seen. Great legs. Nice fake tits. She's from Brazil originally but lived in Sweden for 10 years. Came to US as a mail order bride. Divorced a few years ago.
Lunch goes well. She is intelligent. Opinionated. But interesting. We agree to work out details and give it a try. Gets very offended when I bring up wanting to start with a ppm. (Even a fairly high one) wants a $3 k monthly allowance for 4 to 6 meets. I should have backed off there. She'd have made more money with my ppm, but sone higher end girls want the security and don't want pump & dump guys. I agree, against my typical practice.
She shows up for first date, looking amazing. We have a great dinner and a little making out. She begs off before sex because she was starting a new job in the morning as a medical assistant. We set up a second date. For the weekend. I'm a little annoyed but it's understandable. Two hours before the second date she calls to reschedule because her ex husband dumped her kid on her at the last minute, but says she made a reservation for brunch the next day and she'll make it up to me. Now I'm more annoyed, but I know custody issues can be dicey. I show up for brunch. Reservation was made. She never showed up and when I texted her asking when she would arrive, she blocked me on the app and has never read my text messages. Obvious scammer.
I know her real name, address, and where she works. I won't do anything with it other than to post this PSA.
-
07-28-23 21:47 #475Senior Member

Posts: 101Yeah and the more I think about it she got really nasty with her comments and she had requested I pay her before we had sex (already undressed however) since she pushed really hard for it and I figured low risk. I guess I should know better when banging pro / escorts, they try to guilt trip you into wearing protection and get offended (somewhat fake outrage) when you tell them you prefer not too.
Originally Posted by NapataJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 19:06 #474Senior Member

Posts: 141Looking at the description of your experience she should have paid you I feel.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 19:03 #473Senior Member

Posts: 141Asks for money upfront
She will ask for money upfront. Your wish.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-b98c27d3ca7f
-
07-28-23 19:01 #472Senior Member

Posts: 141From her pics and profile I would do 400 for 2 hours easily.
Originally Posted by CheekyFella
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 14:55 #471Senior Member

Posts: 201LittleDelicious
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-ccadadbddc9c
Hello Fellas,
Has anyone met with this lady? I have been chatting with her for a couple of days. She seems nice and straightforward. But as with most, has a case of GPS and is asking for $500. That's above my standard non pro rate so I plan to negotiate if worth my time. Thanks.









Reply With Quote






