The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 735 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 730 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 11016
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7581

    Allegra Cole

    Is she any good? Can't tell if she is an escort or just looking for OF followers? She has a few recent reviews on the other board but could be BS as usual. I can't even get a response from her on what her rates are. Probably too rich for my blood. Anybody else care to chime in?

  2. #7580

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She was on Seeking at some point we spoke once a long time ago.
    Hi Michael, Was there a reason you didn't pursue her? I like her look but wondering if she is worth it.

  3. #7579
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this post to see if anyone's got info on her, new stg ad here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...i/752753795381.

    Good rates, but there's always the tradeoff of spending some money here on an unknown quantity, vs hitting up someone on the other board which might be more of a known quantity but a bit more $.
    I have wondered about her as well. I sent a couple messages to her and both times she never responded.

  4. #7578

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT87  [View Original Post]
    Heavy user and her prices are on the high side. If you insist on seeing this one I suggest you wrap it up.
    That's a shame. She's really attractive.

  5. #7577

    Pass on this

    Quote Originally Posted by Searotic69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...l/407253114358

    Incall in Edmonds. Been texting her. Curious if anyone else had experience.
    Heavy user and her prices are on the high side. If you insist on seeing this one I suggest you wrap it up.

  6. #7576

    Anyone seen this woman?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...l/407253114358

    Incall in Edmonds. Been texting her. Curious if anyone else had experience.

  7. #7575

    She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    How come without even looking, I knew exactly who you referring to with the hates men and posted three alerts in a row? I go to the other site and yep. My suspicions were confirmed. I even broke my rule of not reading posts from people that I had blocked so I can bathe in the beauty of Karma. Pretty hard to get people to show up when your attitude is shit.
    I figured you would guess it right away.

    Why someone would choose to remain in a service-oriented business and maintain an overtly adversarial view towards potential clients (without marketing themselves specifically as a Dom) has eluded me. I appreciate your suggestion a while back to use the Ignore list more aggressively.

  8. #7574
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...i/737122085412

    Seems cute but pictures are old, tried to arrange a meet but went dark after menu (good non gps prices), trying to verify pics. Worth it?
    Bumping this post to see if anyone's got info on her, new stg ad here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...i/752753795381.

    Good rates, but there's always the tradeoff of spending some money here on an unknown quantity, vs hitting up someone on the other board which might be more of a known quantity but a bit more $.

  9. #7573
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    See that's exactly why I would Never see any girl who does screenings because they want your work badge, your work email, or some sort of verification of your employment which is a load of BS. The only reason they ask for this is so they can blackmail you later or threaten you / shake you down if you don't behave or do something they don't like. Most serial killers have jobs, it doesn't prove somebody is safe LOL.
    I only did this once, when I first started. No issues, but I wouldn't do it now. I have plenty of references with responses on the other board.

    People complain about it (lots of valid reasons), but this is where the other board really is helpful. Never been scammed by a provider from there (sure, bad communication, ghosting, stuff like that), and never even been asked for a deposit. I can gather information on a provider and have a very good idea about what I'm getting into, and they can do the same with the simple text / pm verification.

    In my opinion, if providers ask for deposits or silly verification like a Selfie or other bullshit like that, they are probably not experienced on t and a (out of town, for example).

    Yes, most reviews are absolutely unhelpful, but you can tell a lot by reading the provider's profile, groups they belong to, ads / posts, alerts, and reviews. And see if you can find anything here on this site.

    I never contact a provider without a significant amount of intel ahead of time. I need to know if they are into my type of visit (full on dirty pse with greek) before I am willing to even try to make it happen.

  10. #7572
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTime5150  [View Original Post]
    A year or two ago friend of mine sent a dick pic for "screening" along with his linkedin info. The provider used the pic for extortion. He paid $2 k to keep it quiet. Pretty sure he hasn't seen a provider since.
    See that's exactly why I would Never see any girl who does screenings because they want your work badge, your work email, or some sort of verification of your employment which is a load of BS. The only reason they ask for this is so they can blackmail you later or threaten you / shake you down if you don't behave or do something they don't like. Most serial killers have jobs, it doesn't prove somebody is safe LOL.

  11. #7571
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficus  [View Original Post]
    On The board we complaiN About, read: the entire ad, profile, alerts, alerts posted by them, current reviews, reviews posted by the hobbyists, any links provided by that provider (website, linktree, social media). You want to be wary for providers who are bonkers, hate men (like one who posted three alerts in a row this weekend), or perpetual flakes.

    Google provider phone, email and follow any links. Check other sites for the same pic's and consistent / inconsistent information. If the provider is not well-reviewed, do a reverse image search.

    Be succinct, but not be explicit in your first contact. And FFS, never, ever send a dick pick.
    How come without even looking, I knew exactly who you referring to with the hates men and posted three alerts in a row? I go to the other site and yep. My suspicions were confirmed. I even broke my rule of not reading posts from people that I had blocked so I can bathe in the beauty of Karma. Pretty hard to get people to show up when your attitude is shit.

  12. #7570

    Vanessa mucho

    Quote Originally Posted by Priapus77  [View Original Post]
    Bummer she is outcall only. Hot new picts though.
    She belongs in the BBFS thread. Had her come to my spot a few months ago. She's not petite. She's short and curvy. BBFS is upsell for an extra $ at least for me.

  13. #7569
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficus  [View Original Post]
    And FFS, never, ever send a dick pick.
    A year or two ago friend of mine sent a dick pic for "screening" along with his linkedin info. The provider used the pic for extortion. He paid $2 k to keep it quiet. Pretty sure he hasn't seen a provider since.

  14. #7568
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatUpp  [View Original Post]
    I'm completely new to this. I wanted to check if you can give me tips on what should I be careful for when looking for providers. Any references would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
    On The board we complaiN About, read: the entire ad, profile, alerts, alerts posted by them, current reviews, reviews posted by the hobbyists, any links provided by that provider (website, linktree, social media). You want to be wary for providers who are bonkers, hate men (like one who posted three alerts in a row this weekend), or perpetual flakes.

    Google provider phone, email and follow any links. Check other sites for the same pic's and consistent / inconsistent information. If the provider is not well-reviewed, do a reverse image search.

    Be succinct, but not be explicit in your first contact. And FFS, never, ever send a dick pick.

  15. #7567

    Vanessamucho

    Quote Originally Posted by XCrossTownX  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Her add says open menu, but you never know what they mean by that. Thanks in advance.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....B-OUTCALL-ONLY!!
    Bummer she is outcall only. Hot new picts though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape