Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 8267
-
08-04-23 00:52 #5267Senior Member

Posts: 379Afternoon or night shift?
Originally Posted by KassyP
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 22:34 #5266Senior Member

Posts: 281Her hygiene has been questionable, last two times I had dances with her she had bad breath, BO and hairy legs.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 21:38 #5265Senior Member

Posts: 159More GPS lately but a hot package so def worth the gold clubbing it.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-23 21:07 #5264Senior Member

Posts: 126Who is this and which club is this?
Corona you know everything. Who is this? Looks like she like Wang https://callescort.org/253-248-3053.
-
08-03-23 13:14 #5263Senior Member

Posts: 444Allie
More mileage once she gets to know you a bit. Being a repeat customer pays off.
Originally Posted by KassyP
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 23:39 #5262Regular Member

Posts: 12Allie Pandora
Went in yesterday (Tuesday). Met with the attractive Allie, she strips naked on stage. White blond girl with great body. Let me touch everything I could in LDA. May be more mileage in VIP. Hope to repeat. She says she in Tue & Wedn.
-
08-02-23 20:26 #5261Senior Member

Posts: 244Star play in the lap dance area not VIP
I did the 3 for 100 dances with Star where I sucked on her titties rubbed her pussy and she dry humped the shit out of me claimed that she did cum and made me cum was fucking hot great performance lots of moans and grinding.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 19:04 #5260Senior Member

Posts: 281Love
She gives a very sloppy BJ, lets you hold her head down when you finish.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 18:55 #5259Senior Member

Posts: 603Funny shit right there 🤣.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 18:50 #5258I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Oh yes. She ok if no Hennesee. She drink Hennesee and she get angry.
Originally Posted by NaughtyWill29
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 18:47 #5257I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878No want her hand pregnant.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 15:59 #5256Regular Member

Posts: 2IV or IvY at Pandora's
Any info. On IV or IvY at Pandora's. Nice tallish beautiful white girl. Damn she is hot. I saw her last Thursday but only a few lap dances. Insta, VIP etc.
-
08-02-23 12:11 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 256Star
Maybe you'll have better luck but all I've gotten was a CHJ. Yeah, I know. And it was at an expensive price that I'm ashamed to admit. Pre-nut confusion.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 11:45 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 1106
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
She is smokin hot. I want to get up in her guts.
Originally Posted by Meorme
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-23 11:43 #5253Regular Member

Posts: 1Love at Sugars
I had an amazing time with Love at Sugars. She has Huge pornstar titties and a nice petite body. If you have yet to see her you should, you won't regret. She is a FS type of girl and you won't leave you disappointed.












Reply With Quote





