Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12730
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    Saw Slob'and Susan recently, she took some time off but is back at it, same place as before, she's got a new phone number now. Seniors can message me for her new number, I confirmed with her she's okay with it being given out.
    Can you help a fellow senior member out with Susan from Soulards number? Used to visit her years ago and would love to see her again.

  2. #12729
    Quote Originally Posted by Illside667  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6184711462

    Anyone have any information on her? She's nearby in my area but can't find any reviews on her.
    Been around for a very long time- I texted with her and she sent me a verification pic. She looks rougher in the pic she sent me than the ones in her ad, however she was very nice when talking. I didn't end up seeing her due to looking different.

  3. #12728

    Jennifer or Jenny Alton

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...499/6184711462

    Anyone have any information on her? She's nearby in my area but can't find any reviews on her.

  4. #12727

    Destiny. WOW

    Hey all, old timer here. I don't get out as much as I used to, but still play the field occasionally.

    I have seen a lot of great things about Destiny on here, and they are all true. Had my first meet with her and glad I did.

    1. Great time.

    2. Fun and sexy (beautiful) girl.

    3. Clean / safe place.

    4. Good communication and easy / fast screening for p411 ers.

    She likes to chat and show off a bit before the session, but its all good. Just go have fun with it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/destinystouch

    Treat her right gents. PM for deep details.

    Casab.

  5. #12726

    Scam

    Scamming ho. Confirmation, deposit, and if not buy a card scam.

  6. #12725

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    Also can expand, expound, and extemporize.

    The difference between her and the pics are the difference between someone cutting weight before a photo shoot and someone who ate in the past few days. The BBBJ was. 5 more, so it did go up. 1. She wipes down your equipment before and after. No GFE. Not the best BJ but certainly not the worst. No FIV. DATY and literally threw her ass into my face. As a people pleaser I obliged with DATO. Very good RSOP. Covered CG, doggy, mish. I had a blast and she at least faked having a blast as well.

    I don't know of anyone in the area, who looks anywhere near as good, who will do what she does for the price. She's in town until Saturday. Go see her so she keeps coming to town.
    Link is no good.

  7. #12724

    Recognize her?

    Has anyone seen her? I saw her ad on list crawler and was pondering taking one for the team.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/144686053
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 347404179_6502321446497713_8173007673174324772_n.jpg‎  

  8. #12723

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her for a hhr visit about a month ago. 1. 4 for the hhr and. 4 more for the BBBJ.

    The pictures in the add are a little favorable, but I was pretty happy with the visit.
    Also can expand, expound, and extemporize.

    The difference between her and the pics are the difference between someone cutting weight before a photo shoot and someone who ate in the past few days. The BBBJ was. 5 more, so it did go up. 1. She wipes down your equipment before and after. No GFE. Not the best BJ but certainly not the worst. No FIV. DATY and literally threw her ass into my face. As a people pleaser I obliged with DATO. Very good RSOP. Covered CG, doggy, mish. I had a blast and she at least faked having a blast as well.

    I don't know of anyone in the area, who looks anywhere near as good, who will do what she does for the price. She's in town until Saturday. Go see her so she keeps coming to town.

  9. #12722
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    My brother was in town for the weekend, so we contacted several ladies from rubrating, and sumo, and a few other sites you guys visit. All of them wanted a booking fee and confirmation deposit which was declined, they continued to ask, that lead to go buy a card and send me an advance, Not! We did have one lady who met us for drinks had a nice conversation about all this, she says its just a new way to scam guys who overpay anyway, she pointed out a few ladies at the bar whom were there to make money. One girl whom was at the same hotel wanted an advance on parking and car rental, and a couple more items. LOL. When I ask why she she is at the same hotel as me, I got crickets. LOL this is nuts, don't fall for it guys.
    What hotel?

  10. #12721

    Soulard Susan

    Saw Slob'and Susan recently, she took some time off but is back at it, same place as before, she's got a new phone number now. Seniors can message me for her new number, I confirmed with her she's okay with it being given out.

  11. #12720

    Asians in General

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyBearimy  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of posts like this on STG and similar sites: https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/028808552333.

    Are these scams? They make me nervous that it's either a trap, but that may just be my ignorance and inexperience. Can anyone educate me and either validate my concerns or reassure me that they're legit & safe, if so? Thanks!
    As other's have said, what you see in the picture is not what you are going to find at the door. The ladies rotate every few months. The ads stay the same for years. Nothing like a 16 month grand opening special.

    Trap / legit / safe? I have not been since covid, but in the past, with one exception they have been the same. A 40-50 year old in a sparse apartment and 200 gets the job done. Parking is safe enough.

    That one time. Made an appointment with a known provider in the Peachtree apartments. Been there before. No problems. At the door are a bunch of guys in blue shirts. Don't know how I left without bracelets, but I did. Note this was maybe my 3rd or 4th visit to a known provider.

  12. #12719

    Confirmation booking

    My brother was in town for the weekend, so we contacted several ladies from rubrating, and sumo, and a few other sites you guys visit. All of them wanted a booking fee and confirmation deposit which was declined, they continued to ask, that lead to go buy a card and send me an advance, Not! We did have one lady who met us for drinks had a nice conversation about all this, she says its just a new way to scam guys who overpay anyway, she pointed out a few ladies at the bar whom were there to make money. One girl whom was at the same hotel wanted an advance on parking and car rental, and a couple more items. LOL. When I ask why she she is at the same hotel as me, I got crickets. LOL this is nuts, don't fall for it guys.

  13. #12718

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyBearimy  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of posts like this on STG and similar sites: https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/028808552333.

    Are these scams? They make me nervous that it's either a trap, but that may just be my ignorance and inexperience. Can anyone educate me and either validate my concerns or reassure me that they're legit & safe, if so? Thanks!
    Image search showed the pics are of porn actresses. Keep in mind, Asian hookers in the US are expensive because they know that American guys like spinners. Do image search before you contact them.

  14. #12717
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyBearimy  [View Original Post]
    I see a lot of posts like this on STG and similar sites: https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/028808552333.

    Are these scams? They make me nervous that it's either a trap, but that may just be my ignorance and inexperience. Can anyone educate me and either validate my concerns or reassure me that they're legit & safe, if so? Thanks!
    Looks like an ad from a standard asian apt set up. Rest assured, the girls you see will NOT look anything like those pics.

  15. #12716

    Tia for me

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    Ok mongers. Looking for some guidance / advice. Ignoring $$ who would you rather dream of? Olivia or Tia? Who would provide the better 'value' & be more 'real' rather than robotic?

    OR if you have an outcall suggestion that might be better PLEASE let me know! Looking to line up a few outcalls tomorrow (yes, a bit of a marathon).

    My goal is a young spinner. Can find that unicorn anymore. Or at least in an outcall. (safety first).
    Tia's been great for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape