Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 505 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 555 605 1005 1505 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23252

    Renae

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInNc97  [View Original Post]
    Is there a special way to get an appointment? I've texted her and got no response. I've never seen her but would like to since she has so many good reviews and could use a good BBBJ. Feel free to DM me if you want.
    Good luck. I was trying to reach her for years with my new burner and she would never respond. I was just messing around one day and texted her on my real number and she responded. She still had it saved from years ago so I paid her a visit earlier this year. It seems she mostly has her regulars so she doesn't advertise much. My best advice is to send her a polite text with the amount of time you want to see her and tell her you are available. Only reach out when you are ready to go see her at that time.

  2. #23251

    Arrange a meeting

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    Technically, she's never left the game but hasn't needed to advertise since like, the Craigslist days. A lot of the smarter girls will keep a handful of regulars and just not need to take on new plays.
    Is there a special way to get an appointment? I've texted her and got no response. I've never seen her but would like to since she has so many good reviews and could use a good BBBJ. Feel free to DM me if you want.

  3. #23250

    Any info?

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Has anyone seen Sasha or know anything about her services? I'm interested because the rates are so low but that could be indicative of the service so I'm weary of reaching out without any intel.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...eigh/147824133

  4. #23249

    Re: Hextyn. Fetish escort

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleighassman  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you seen her? She was here a few months back. NY based, full on, pro fetish escort. She looks simply spectacular!

    https://playfulpervert.com/
    Her price range is way above what many of the regular members on this board seem to be willing to pay. I'm not trying to pick any fights, but based on previous discussion, I'll be surprised if you get any feedback about her from this forum. She has lots of good reviews on TER though.

  5. #23248

  6. #23247
    This one stands out in what's otherwise the worst market I've seen right now. Damn. The hobby has never been more an exhausting time waster than it is today. Anyway, anyone ever see this one? She posts daily but haven't seen a single review.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/147716143

  7. #23246

    Mell-e is back!

    Hi all! Senior members may recall Mell-e from a few years ago who was known for amazing BBBJ dreams. Seems like her standards may have changed based on the recent post but I am looking to setup an appointment. Has anyone had an opportunity to connect with her recently?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/147821070

    Be safe gents!

  8. #23245

  9. #23244

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Raliegh this week for work. Any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/207091359830
    Some space I tried to private message you.

  10. #23243

    Hextyn. Fetish escort

    Have any of you seen her? She was here a few months back. NY based, full on, pro fetish escort. She looks simply spectacular!

    https://playfulpervert.com/

  11. #23242

  12. #23241

    Kali: My final word

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Just like I said a little while ago, I've seen her twice and already knew it would probably be the only two. With her ghosting and cranking up her rates to crazy levels, I saw this coming a million miles away. But I think she is new to the game and still feeling things out. Either way, I'm not even going to waste my time until I get reports moving back in the right direction. She will learn the hard way.
    The couple of times I saw her and talked to her, she relayed to me that she was new to the game. It's understandable, if not human nature at her age, that when you think you're in high demand then get as much as you can out of people. I also heard her talking about a guy she called "her new best friend" and once a provider gets emotionally invested with a guy who shows them attention the service goes straight to shit afterwards, because you know that dude is bad news who is going to lead her down a bad path.

    But word of mouth built Kali's business and she is going to find out very quickly word of mouth will destroy a business just as fast. So let's all keep posting and circulating our reports about her which will make others steer clear.

    As a recommendation, all of us should put the provider's name / nom de plum in the title of the post when making a report. I see it quite often that a new or infrequent user say they can't find reports on someone and it really comes down to the provider's name / handle not being in the title or the body. Let's make it a bit easier for others to find reports.

  13. #23240

    Thick and juicy

    Will be in Raliegh this week for work. Any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/207091359830

  14. #23239
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Faidra. The hustle is incredible though. The ea ad has a different number, on Tryst, she has 2 ads, one under Faidra, and another under Sol Eva, and they both have completely different numbers too.

    She is using 3 different phone numbers.
    Are the pics close enough or from a decode ago?

  15. #23238

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Kali got demon issues! Saw her recently white rocks on the night stand also has a guy who hits the pipe staying with her he leaves when is time for business! That's my last visit with her it was fun Bbfscip but when the issues appear like that I'm done plus she is becoming to high volume for me to continue Bbfscip with her not bringing anything unwanted home! You boys be safe!
    Also seems like prices go when demon issues appear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape