Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 33433
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27433

    Divine Rachel

    I'd be thrilled to see her again.

    Beautiful woman with a great personality. What more can you ask for?

  2. #27432

    Yes, please

    Was fortunate to see her several times and she was 10/10 every time. Would absolutely love to see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.

  3. #27431

    Devine Rachel

    I would definitely like to reconnect with her if she comes back. I've seen her many times at a couple different locations.

  4. #27430
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointmet set up with Divine Rachel just prior to her retirement, something came up so I did not get to see her. I would love to connect with her. Hope you see this DR.
    Yes, she retired very quietly. She went to Florida with me a retired before I came home. We have kept in touch over her retirement. Great memories from Florida a lot of fun recently. As I said she is thinking about coming back. I will post the info soon as she gives me the heads up.

  5. #27429

    Divine Rachel

    I'd love to see her come back, no one has been able to fill what she provided for me.

  6. #27428
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Definitely interested in seeing Divine Rachel, who wouldn't?

  7. #27427

    Divine Rachel

    HB, thanks for the post. Would absolutely be interested. She is such a doll, saw her many times. She'd remember me for sure, I think. DM if necessary, no problem. Very exciting news! Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.

  8. #27426

    Divine Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    HB,

    Thanks for brightening my Monday. That certainly would be welcomed news. I was only fortunate to see her once and was always bummed I didn't set up more visits after meeting her. Would love to see her again if reading these posts. Feel free to reach out and hope it is true.

    C47.

  9. #27425

    Divine Rachel

    I had an appointmet set up with Divine Rachel just prior to her retirement, something came up so I did not get to see her. I would love to connect with her. Hope you see this DR.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows7  [View Original Post]
    Only got to see her once before she left. It was also that time if the month for her so I would love the chance to see her again.

  10. #27424
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    I was fortunate to see her once. She's all that. I would be again but CBJ (if that's what's offered) would be a deal breaker. She is a rare beauty.

  11. #27423
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Only got to see her once before she left. It was also that time if the month for her so I would love the chance to see her again.

  12. #27422
    Quote Originally Posted by SinsinnatiToy  [View Original Post]
    Did a search and could not find any info, if anybody has any info on her could you please PM me or post info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/147642308
    Northern Ky. No fly zone for many of us.

  13. #27421
    Quote Originally Posted by SinsinnatiToy  [View Original Post]
    Did a search and could not find any info, if anybody has any info on her could you please PM me or post info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/147642308
    Northern Ky. No fly zone for many of us.

  14. #27420
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Interested in hearing more!

  15. #27419

    Alexis

    Did a search and could not find any info, if anybody has any info on her could you please PM me or post info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/147642308

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape