rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 956 1456 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her on the regular and had some really good times with her. That is until she almost got me put in bracelets by uncle LEO. She may be in jail or hopefully in treatment She had some pretty bad drug charges pending on her.
    Damn, was that recently? She seemed to be clean and lucid when I was seeing her. Had a girlfriend and stuff.

  2. #24309

    Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up a few months ago out of nowhere. Was seeing her again pretty regularly, can't imagine I'm the only one. Anyone know if she got a new number or something? She suddenly fell off the face of the earth after being pretty reliable for a couple months. Or other details? Thanks.
    I used to see her on the regular and had some really good times with her. That is until she almost got me put in bracelets by uncle LEO. She may be in jail or hopefully in treatment She had some pretty bad drug charges pending on her.

  3. #24308

    Backdoor Brigitte

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/3157156

    Saw her last night after a disappointing meet with a girl from eros. Texted and she quoted 150 for hh plus some other options for upgrades. She sent over pics but when I arrived it was a different girl but actually much better looking than the pics. She is from Colombia and does not speak much English. I did not have change and left $$ on the table. Gave me a nice BBBJ before she hopped on top and rode me. Turned her over and hit her doggy for a bit. She has a nice ass and a good body. Not GFE at all but for the price she's well worth it IMO. Decent location as well.

  4. #24307
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up a few months ago out of nowhere. Was seeing her again pretty regularly, can't imagine I'm the only one. Anyone know if she got a new number or something? She suddenly fell off the face of the earth after being pretty reliable for a couple months. Or other details? Thanks.
    I've never seen her on this board but I am interested. I think I could help with recon.

    Would you mind PM me some other pics if you have any or her old number?

  5. #24306

    Puerto Rican Mami

    Any one tried Catalaya Marie?. Numbers are different on both the ads. I guess the xlamma might be old.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...t/083958467286

    https://xlamma.com/us/charlotte-esco...arie-24-134898#.

  6. #24305
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/147833706

    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmMcfly  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a Link?

  7. #24304
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409

    Rock Hill Kate?

    She hit me up a few months ago out of nowhere. Was seeing her again pretty regularly, can't imagine I'm the only one. Anyone know if she got a new number or something? She suddenly fell off the face of the earth after being pretty reliable for a couple months. Or other details? Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20230520_235232.jpg‎  

  8. #24303
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrecengr  [View Original Post]
    Met up with ms tall and sexy in Gastonia. She has her own place in a quiet neighborhood. Did the qv and man was it quick. She seems to have fun and can take a pounding. Enjoyed my time with her. Would repeat. Very nice women as well which is a bonus.
    Do you have a Link?

  9. #24302
    Quote Originally Posted by RobLaw1941  [View Original Post]
    ScTraveler92 I have no first hand knowledge but I knew I recognized the post from RTF. She changed her number from when this other review was posted. She has also previously changed names Saraluvsfacials / Sara if it helps your search. Best of luck. Quoting the review I mentioned below.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her but she was reviewed close to a month ago. She has GPS and lots of restrictions. Other members say her pics are legit.
    Thanks for the insight. That saves me time and money. I don't like providers who play games.

  10. #24301

    Thought it was fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RobLaw1941  [View Original Post]
    ScTraveler92 I have no first hand knowledge but I knew I recognized the post from RTF. She changed her number from when this other review was posted. She has also previously changed names Saraluvsfacials / Sara if it helps your search. Best of luck. Quoting the review I mentioned below.
    Wow I thought this ad was fake but I'm sure getting inline on her texts will take a month to get to the top. Take her to pound town she will moan trust me.

  11. #24300

    College Girl Sophie

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun I wonder if she is real. Any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/647311549561
    ScTraveler92 I have no first hand knowledge but I knew I recognized the post from RTF. She changed her number from when this other review was posted. She has also previously changed names Saraluvsfacials / Sara if it helps your search. Best of luck. Quoting the review I mentioned below.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/182970294350

    (980) 5 oh5-7358.

    Had the urge to play with another young one. Big mistake on my part. She used to go by Sara a few years back. Still operates with the same MO: send the fault address and have you send GPS screenshot. Then asked you to go to the real one. Be prepared to wait while she "gets ready". TBH I should have stayed home. She did look like her pics but was a dead fish in bed, only made noise once in a while. Not much of personality there but like other millennials thinking she's entitled to Eros GPS rates. I definitely won't repeat. If you must try, go for QV. Still you have to go thru her little game. What a PIA!

  12. #24299

    Sophie

    I've never seen her but she was reviewed close to a month ago. She has GPS and lots of restrictions. Other members say her pics are legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    She looks fun I wonder if she is real. Any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/647311549561

  13. #24298

    College Girl Sophie

    She looks fun I wonder if she is real. Any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/647311549561

  14. #24297

    Shelby / Gastonia Area things to do?

    Going to be in that area a good bit over the next month, curious if you guys have any tips on gals to see up that way?

    Thanks in advance for pm or replies here.

  15. #24296

    Tall & sexy. Gastonia

    Met up with ms tall and sexy in Gastonia. She has her own place in a quiet neighborhood. Did the qv and man was it quick. She seems to have fun and can take a pounding. Enjoyed my time with her. Would repeat. Very nice women as well which is a bonus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape