Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27220

    Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Count me in!

  2. #27219

    Divine Rachel

    I'm in. Had an appointment with her once, but ended up getting poison ivy all over me arms and face, so had to cancel. I never did get to meet her.

  3. #27218

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Yes.

    Yes.

    Yes.

  4. #27217

    Divine Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    I would love to meet her if she decides to return.

    TMT.

  5. #27216

    Divine Rachael

    The area could definitely use Divine Rachael coming back. The talent in the area is very limited, and would be greatly helped with some one of her talent and experience.

    Divine Rachael. Please come back. You will be treated well!

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.

  6. #27215

    Jody

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    What was Steve (Jodi) last name.
    Sent you a PM.

  7. #27214

    Yes please

    Quote Originally Posted by CintiSuburbs  [View Original Post]
    This would be better than Christmas. I'll get in line and wait my turn!
    Was thinking about her recently. Would love to see her again!

  8. #27213
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    This would be better than Christmas. I'll get in line and wait my turn!

  9. #27212

    Divine Rachel

    I'd be thrilled to see her again.

    Beautiful woman with a great personality. What more can you ask for?

  10. #27211

    Yes, please

    Was fortunate to see her several times and she was 10/10 every time. Would absolutely love to see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.

  11. #27210

    Devine Rachel

    I would definitely like to reconnect with her if she comes back. I've seen her many times at a couple different locations.

  12. #27209
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointmet set up with Divine Rachel just prior to her retirement, something came up so I did not get to see her. I would love to connect with her. Hope you see this DR.
    Yes, she retired very quietly. She went to Florida with me a retired before I came home. We have kept in touch over her retirement. Great memories from Florida a lot of fun recently. As I said she is thinking about coming back. I will post the info soon as she gives me the heads up.

  13. #27208

    Divine Rachel

    I'd love to see her come back, no one has been able to fill what she provided for me.

  14. #27207
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.
    Definitely interested in seeing Divine Rachel, who wouldn't?

  15. #27206

    Divine Rachel

    HB, thanks for the post. Would absolutely be interested. She is such a doll, saw her many times. She'd remember me for sure, I think. DM if necessary, no problem. Very exciting news! Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Divine Rachel.

    Gentlemen been seeing an old time favorite and she didn't want it posted. She is now thinking about coming out of retirement. Before she does she just wanted to know if anyone was interested. Still has the same fantastic body. She is a good as she ever was I think a little more energetic now that she been out of the business couple years. If interested post here she is reading the board for interested mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape