Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 31845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26880

    Red

    I've seen her a half dozen times or so. So, yes she is worth it. Her communication is spotty at times. Her BBBJ is one of the best I've had. She has a great body imo.

    Red.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see her her real name is Amy but she goes by Red I have tried to schedule with her 2 times both time she ghosted me, anyone ever see her is she worth the effort I have my doubts.

  2. #26879

    Stacy The Great

    Quote Originally Posted by Southern59  [View Original Post]
    Please add a link to an ad and the price to your report. Thanks!
    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eat-34307.html

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...799/6152938573

    Price:

    150/ hhr.

    200/ hr.

  3. #26878

    Stacy The Great

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyTN15  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Stacy the Great for the 2nd time and have to admit she was awesome and very fun again! She is slimmer than her pics and still hot! After texting to try and setup a time to meet she wanted me to call her and do a video chat again which I did and we talked some and she has a good head on her shoulders. We talked about her music career and her journey from California to here. When I arrived at her place she laid down her rules and we got undressed and she gave a light nuru massage before I went for some DATY, she is delicious! Then we did Mish, cowgirl and doggie. She is cool and I will be repeating.
    My dumbass forgot to attach the link. Here it is.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...799/6152938573

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...eat-34307.html

  4. #26877

    Mature latina Valeria

    Anyone ever meet her? I just noticed this listing and it seems she started posting last month.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...621/6155096739

  5. #26876

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    We appreciate your help.

  6. #26875

    Red in Lebanon

    Anyone ever see her her real name is Amy but she goes by Red I have tried to schedule with her 2 times both time she ghosted me, anyone ever see her is she worth the effort I have my doubts.

  7. #26874

    Columbia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovacain  [View Original Post]
    Been meaning to post about this wonderful lady. Saw her about a week go and had a great time. She's professional yet fun in all the right ways. Incall is discreet, clean and easy to get to. Saw her for the half hour but never felt rushed even though we went slightly over.

    Her incall location is in that purgatory area between Nash and Hunts, for those of us mongers that hate the hour long plus drive to have some fun. Tons of info out there about her to show she's solid and legit, although she is a bit bigger than the ad pictures her social media shows what she currently looks like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...f/272925545061
    Does she have an open menu?

  8. #26873

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyTN15  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Stacy the Great for the 2nd time and have to admit she was awesome and very fun again! She is slimmer than her pics and still hot! After texting to try and setup a time to meet she wanted me to call her and do a video chat again which I did and we talked some and she has a good head on her shoulders. We talked about her music career and her journey from California to here. When I arrived at her place she laid down her rules and we got undressed and she gave a light nuru massage before I went for some DATY, she is delicious! Then we did Mish, cowgirl and doggie. She is cool and I will be repeating.
    Please add a link to an ad and the price to your report. Thanks!

  9. #26872

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Can you narrow the search for us?
    Probably this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...799/6152938573

  10. #26871

    Lots of Stacy's

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyTN15  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of Stacy the Great for the 2nd time and have to admit she was awesome and very fun again! She is slimmer than her pics and still hot! After texting to try and setup a time to meet she wanted me to call her and do a video chat again which I did and we talked some and she has a good head on her shoulders. We talked about her music career and her journey from California to here. When I arrived at her place she laid down her rules and we got undressed and she gave a light nuru massage before I went for some DATY, she is delicious! Then we did Mish, cowgirl and doggie. She is cool and I will be repeating.
    Can you narrow the search for us?

  11. #26870

    Erica Fyre South of Columbia

    Been meaning to post about this wonderful lady. Saw her about a week go and had a great time. She's professional yet fun in all the right ways. Incall is discreet, clean and easy to get to. Saw her for the half hour but never felt rushed even though we went slightly over.

    Her incall location is in that purgatory area between Nash and Hunts, for those of us mongers that hate the hour long plus drive to have some fun. Tons of info out there about her to show she's solid and legit, although she is a bit bigger than the ad pictures her social media shows what she currently looks like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...f/272925545061

  12. #26869

    StacyTheGreat

    Dreamed of Stacy the Great for the 2nd time and have to admit she was awesome and very fun again! She is slimmer than her pics and still hot! After texting to try and setup a time to meet she wanted me to call her and do a video chat again which I did and we talked some and she has a good head on her shoulders. We talked about her music career and her journey from California to here. When I arrived at her place she laid down her rules and we got undressed and she gave a light nuru massage before I went for some DATY, she is delicious! Then we did Mish, cowgirl and doggie. She is cool and I will be repeating.

  13. #26868

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5  [View Original Post]
    Had a unique experience with Brooklyn last night. I helped her set up a stripper pole and had the pleasure to watch her skills. I felt guilty for not making it rain. I then shower fun. Then when we finally were in the bed she asked me for -how long! I said. I don't know how to add all this up. She said babe your time doesn't start until we start in the bed. I had been there almost an hour.

    After a fabulous BBBJ, numerous positions and a very Long grind. I Finally popped, I got dressed payed her and left with a hug. I was driving away when I received a call from her. She called to let me know I had overpaid her by $100. I said don't worry about it about it we will work it out in the future. She said she was happy to give it back. So I went back to the door and she gave me my $100 and a kiss.

    So those still worried about her from the bad crowd she was with years ago. DON'T. She's a class act.
    She does seem like a class act!

  14. #26867

    Lacey Luv

    I've seen her a number of times. Open menu and a lot of fun. BBBJ is B+ but the super tight kitty and greek makes it worth while. She'll probably have a difficult time with you big boys. Not much of a rider. She has a bf not a handler. He's been in the room when I've arrived. Never a problem. Found her on social media and he's legit her bf. If you're up in the Rivergate area, she's worth a visit. She has demons but not the kind that leaves marks.

    Red.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/145574654

  15. #26866

    Brooklyn

    Had a unique experience with Brooklyn last night. I helped her set up a stripper pole and had the pleasure to watch her skills. I felt guilty for not making it rain. I then shower fun. Then when we finally were in the bed she asked me for -how long! I said. I don't know how to add all this up. She said babe your time doesn't start until we start in the bed. I had been there almost an hour.

    After a fabulous BBBJ, numerous positions and a very Long grind. I Finally popped, I got dressed payed her and left with a hug. I was driving away when I received a call from her. She called to let me know I had overpaid her by $100. I said don't worry about it about it we will work it out in the future. She said she was happy to give it back. So I went back to the door and she gave me my $100 and a kiss.

    So those still worried about her from the bad crowd she was with years ago. DON'T. She's a class act.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape