LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 863 1363 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20954
    The first one, Sarah, is nice enough and safe. I believe right now she is in a reasonable hotel. She only does everything covered. She does actively participate. However, with her limited menu and asking 180 for half, I think one could find much better value.

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]

  2. #20953

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader124  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girls ad today. Anyone have any experience with her? I texted her and she hasn't responded.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/591005689555
    That is Sophia. She is over near the low numbers by Greenfield. She has had a number of mongers report rip-offs. She will want you to go to a nearby bar parking lot. For some, this is where she had someone waiting.

    To be fair, I saw her twice. Neither time did I have any issue with her in terms of rip-off or feeling safe. First was a BJ second was FS. The first was mid-winter and she wore thick jacket. Second time was in spring and it gave me a better sense of her. The first two images best represent her present state. She is definitely a thick girl. First time effort was ok. Second time she hardly participated. I could not recommend.

  3. #20952

  4. #20951

    Anyone seen her?

    Saw this girls ad today. Anyone have any experience with her? I texted her and she hasn't responded.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/591005689555

  5. #20950

    Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    This one quickly responded, with a quote of 160 hhr. And when questioned where her incall was she sent me the address for the Hyatt.
    Make her send you a pic of the room rate card. It will have the hotel name on it.

  6. #20949

    It didn't

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Well, then how did it go? The ad is down now.

    .
    After our contact I posted on here to see if anyone had.

  7. #20948

    It's a Scam!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Well, then how did it go? The ad is down now..
    You needed to read the other posts. It's a scam. They look at your area code and pick a hotel in your area. You'll know it's a scam when they ask for a deposit. If you use multiple text apps with different area codes you can query pretending to be different people and you'll get different locations. Multiple text apps is a great way to weed out sketchy ads.

  8. #20947
    Well, then how did it go? The ad is down now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    This one quickly responded, with a quote of 160 hhr. And when questioned where her incall was she sent me the address for the Hyatt.
    .

  9. #20946

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen. Look for the location. Scammers can certainly list Milwaukee but a red flag should pop up when no location is listed at a bare minimum. Secondly, scrutinize the phone number. These girls can create local numbers (414,262 etc) on a phone app quite easily but they don't put in the effort to even do that. I can't believe I needed to spell this out. Man I miss the old days on this site. Old timers, who's with me on that? LOL.
    This one quickly responded, with a quote of 160 hhr. And when questioned where her incall was she sent me the address for the Hyatt.

  10. #20945

    With you

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen. Look for the location. Scammers can certainly list Milwaukee but a red flag should pop up when no location is listed at a bare minimum. Secondly, scrutinize the phone number. These girls can create local numbers (414,262 etc) on a phone app quite easily but they don't put in the effort to even do that. I can't believe I needed to spell this out. Man I miss the old days on this site. Old timers, who's with me on that? LOL.
    I miss the old days of aloha and bonjuer. There was one named Madison, 26 year old rocked my world for months. Damn the good old days.

  11. #20944

    Sexy lady

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/830626331123
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230729_210536_Chrome.jpg‎  

  12. #20943
    Gentlemen. Look for the location. Scammers can certainly list Milwaukee but a red flag should pop up when no location is listed at a bare minimum. Secondly, scrutinize the phone number. These girls can create local numbers (414,262 etc) on a phone app quite easily but they don't put in the effort to even do that. I can't believe I needed to spell this out. Man I miss the old days on this site. Old timers, who's with me on that? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl? Haunt seen he post yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...g/895857833339

  13. #20942

    Same ad in Minnesota today

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl? Haunt seen he post yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...g/895857833339
    Oh look she's in the Minneapolis area today too.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burns...n/251690664170

  14. #20941

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl? Haunt seen he post yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...g/895857833339
    It's a scam, a group out of Bangladesh. Those pics are all over the internet on all the escort sites. They will ask for a deposit and then your money is gone. STG is constantly shutting them down then they pop up again with a different account in different cities.

  15. #20940

    Which Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    She's still posting on STG. Has an ad up now.
    Their are a few that go by Candy out their.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape