Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 515 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 565 615 1015 1515 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29638

    Stay Away

    So, I meet up with this girl today in short pump. She is real and the pictures are accurate. She got started with a CBJ then stopped and said if you want more you are going to pay more! Well I only bring what the donation is nothing more. I couldn't ask for some back so just let her finish. Just got up put my clothes on and said to my self "dumb ass" need to do more research.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bigbootybecca

  2. #29637

    Looking for UTR Black Female

    Hello gents I will be in the Richmond area all week and am looking for a nice black female that is legit and fun to be around. Any suggestions?

  3. #29636

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/502680068061

    This one is not the Pixie that does doubles on southside. Correct. She looks my type and I am having trouble sifting through the Pixie reviews and figuring out which Pixie she is LOL.

    How are her skills? Thanks.
    She has used the name Olivia in the past in Richmond. Maybe that will help. I'm waiting for her to return to Norfolk. She was replying for a while then stopped.

  4. #29635
    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/502680068061

    This one is not the Pixie that does doubles on southside. Correct. She looks my type and I am having trouble sifting through the Pixie reviews and figuring out which Pixie she is LOL.

    How are her skills? Thanks.
    I saw her last month. You will not be disappointed with her skills. Only downside is she been hard to reach for a return visit. Very sensual and submissive.

  5. #29634

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTraveler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/502680068061

    This one is not the Pixie that does doubles on southside. Correct. She looks my type and I am having trouble sifting through the Pixie reviews and figuring out which Pixie she is LOL.

    How are her skills? Thanks.
    I haven't had a chance to meetup with her. Checkout the norfolk / vb boards. There have been several good reviews. Also a couple on TER. If you have a visit let us know how she is.

  6. #29633

    Pixie. STG Scott's Addition

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/502680068061

    This one is not the Pixie that does doubles on southside. Correct. She looks my type and I am having trouble sifting through the Pixie reviews and figuring out which Pixie she is LOL.

    How are her skills? Thanks.

  7. #29632

    Didn't know she was real

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    This one right here a good one been seeing her for a minute. Tall, smooth soft skin, with a big phat ass, and big titties to match. Gives a good experience, everything covered Qv 120.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147500350
    Seen her ad a lot didn't know she was real, need to go sample.

  8. #29631

    Crimson / Carrie

    Dreamed for the second time.

    Pros, as everyone said, she's a submissive, and loved to be used as a ragdoll. Anything goes, for cash.

    Cons, unless you have a granny kink you need to get out of system, probably won't be a repeat.

  9. #29630
    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her or know if she's real? Been interested in an Asian play thing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147590257
    I'm not wasting my time. A few months ago someone reported. She has a Hispanic accent but identifies as Chinese. Apparently she's annoying but an otherwise vanilla experience. My own personal experience with her is I drove all the way up Parham and let her know I'm outside. Before I even get her room number she starts mentioning explicit things like she's horny but no bbj, only cfs, and asks me my d*ck size. I told her she ruined it by asking questions like that before we are even in the room together. YMMV. I almost tried again from a fake number last night, not going to lie, but I passed on it.

  10. #29629

    Pixie & Lulu doubles

    Has anyone experienced these two? They claim to be offering doubles in the Chester area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...d/388413921176

  11. #29628

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TruthMan  [View Original Post]
    I think she is fake wants a deposit.
    Dang I guess she did seem too good to be true. Has multiple videos and tons of pictures so I guess I was hoping for too much LOL. Appreciate the feedback!

  12. #29627

    Kimmy

    This one right here a good one been seeing her for a minute. Tall, smooth soft skin, with a big phat ass, and big titties to match. Gives a good experience, everything covered Qv 120.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147500350

  13. #29626

    Tabitha

    Anyone seen her or know if she's real? Been interested in an Asian play thing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147590257

  14. #29625

    Bablbi

    Quote Originally Posted by MmJay710  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one at all? Sent messages to no reply.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/147197473
    I think she is fake wants a deposit.

  15. #29624
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkies80  [View Original Post]
    Nothing more awkward than getting head from a girl who obviously does not like men. I am not entirely sure if this was Lulu though. She had a buzz cut and was built like a softball catcher. If anyone can confirm that Lulu is her old girlfriend from a year or so ago avoid the double session.
    Her old gf with the buzz cut was named Nova. Curiosity got the better of me and I've had a solo date with Nova before, I actually had a great time. She was surprisingly good at giving head and the kitty one of the softest I've ever felt. Unfortunately, she and pixie had a pretty hard falling out not too long after.

    I have never tried Lulu but looks like pixie has been busy with these girls. She had another post offering doubles with another younger girl named Mavis over in northside a couple days ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape