The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #52836

    Do you think they

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have current info and some insights into Massage Well in Dunwoody?

    Ever since that April review of Candy, she is never there. Nace provides a nice massage but seems to discourage touching or any type of upgrades. Grace-Maggie gives excellent therapeutic massages, but anything else has been unattainable.

    When other girls appear and receive a comment or favorable review, I find they are gone within days. What is the real story on this enigmatic shop?
    I think they are reading the board or have some intel of the board. What do you think.

  2. #52835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDee692  [View Original Post]
    I was visiting town and chose to stop in Wawa for a very late night visit due to my schedule. Waited longer than you'd expect for 2 am. Greeted by a flat (from every side), older, raspy-voice "maiden. " Choose to table shower, then waited in the room, she came in and asked what I wanted.

    Me: let's try some FS.

    Her: $500.

    Me: (laughing out loud) are you serious?

    Her: ya, I good and nice.

    Me: here's why that's not going to happen.

    Her: can do hands only for $140 (after the house fee).

    Me: um.

    I left, disappointed that I chose to drive over instead of just watching some porn at the hotel and annoyed that I gave the place a chance. Mama's seemed nice, but I don't visit for a chat with old ladies.
    This is so crazy. To get that rate in an AMP is hilarious. $. 40 for a HJ is what happens when every dude is trying to out tip others. Thinking they'll get something more special.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns  [View Original Post]
    I literally have a break down of how to negotiate LOL search my post!
    What I'm saying is that they'll keep edging for more. I only gave 20 more when she kept extending her hand for more LOL. She said $$ for FS. I countered with $. 20. She agreed and then wanted $. 80 after seeing I had way more. I'm good my good sir LOL.

  3. #52834
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    The one behind Burger King in Duluth.
    Thanks for verifying.

  4. #52833
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to elite lately or today? Today I was one my way to see Lisa and when I drove in front to park. I noticed what appeared to be uncle LEO walking out possibly from elite or the business next door. I wonder if some investigation is going on there. He also got into a silver car wich appeared to be one of those unmarked cars. Does anyone know if anything happed. I also saw one of why'all go inside.
    What have you heard?

  5. #52832
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Because Grace-Maggie doesn't want her girls getting famous. She's trying to change her shop's reputation from hug & tug to "legit and occasional fun" for loyal customers only.

    Quite frankly, all of the girls there provide pretty good massages.
    Those ladies will switch their names around and there is a rotation between multiple shops. No real stunners in my experience.

    Grace has always been really sensual with me and while her body isn't the best she does have a prettier than usual face.

  6. #52831

    Massage Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have current info and some insights into Massage Well in Dunwoody?

    Ever since that April review of Candy, she is never there. Nace provides a nice massage but seems to discourage touching or any type of upgrades. Grace-Maggie gives excellent therapeutic massages, but anything else has been unattainable.

    When other girls appear and receive a comment or favorable review, I find they are gone within days. What is the real story on this enigmatic shop?
    Because Grace-Maggie doesn't want her girls getting famous. She's trying to change her shop's reputation from hug & tug to "legit and occasional fun" for loyal customers only.

    Quite frankly, all of the girls there provide pretty good massages.

  7. #52830

    Wawa-what?

    I was visiting town and chose to stop in Wawa for a very late night visit due to my schedule. Waited longer than you'd expect for 2 am. Greeted by a flat (from every side), older, raspy-voice "maiden. " Choose to table shower, then waited in the room, she came in and asked what I wanted.

    Me: let's try some FS.

    Her: $500.

    Me: (laughing out loud) are you serious?

    Her: ya, I good and nice.

    Me: here's why that's not going to happen.

    Her: can do hands only for $140 (after the house fee).

    Me: um.

    I left, disappointed that I chose to drive over instead of just watching some porn at the hotel and annoyed that I gave the place a chance. Mama's seemed nice, but I don't visit for a chat with old ladies.

  8. #52829

    Duluth

    Quote Originally Posted by Prospector12  [View Original Post]
    Which elite location? There's more than one.
    The one behind Burger King in Duluth.

  9. #52828

    Flash the cash

    Quote Originally Posted by Wizard22  [View Original Post]
    I have learned that you have to separate house money from the rest of your funds due to the occasional "pay up front" policy. Hungry eyes are always checking for their earning potential when you access your wallet or money clip to pay the house fee. Best to carry some twenties separately.
    The first, and only time, I opened my wallet in an AMP, Madam's nose was in there like a hungry dog on a food bowl.

  10. #52827

    Best Massage Cartersville

    New shop that just opened. Right next to the Hooters. The same owner that sold the Kennesaw Foot Spa before it closed has opened up shop within the past few days. New girl Alice has been here 4 days. 5'6" ish, good English, wearing mask, natural Bs, skinny. Aims to please. Decent massage. $60 for hour / $80 tip. Topless HJ, left pants on for OTC below. Nice clean new shop worth a try. Mama San is nice and friendly. Her massage is decent too if Alice is busy. Mama San does bring in the young talent so I'll update you guys if and when another one comes on the roster. Cheers.

  11. #52826
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gone to elite lately or today? Today I was one my way to see Lisa and when I drove in front to park. I noticed what appeared to be uncle LEO walking out possibly from elite or the business next door. I wonder if some investigation is going on there. He also got into a silver car wich appeared to be one of those unmarked cars. Does anyone know if anything happed. I also saw one of why'all go inside.
    Which elite location? There's more than one.

  12. #52825

    Elite massage

    Has anyone gone to elite lately or today? Today I was one my way to see Lisa and when I drove in front to park. I noticed what appeared to be uncle LEO walking out possibly from elite or the business next door. I wonder if some investigation is going on there. He also got into a silver car wich appeared to be one of those unmarked cars. Does anyone know if anything happed. I also saw one of why'all go inside.

  13. #52824
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Is she Latina or Asian? What was the damage to your wallet?
    Chinese. 175. Pussy was good and I bet she's down to fuck for a few more bucks.

  14. #52823

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoLover6969  [View Original Post]
    Saw Rose She's an older gal but gets wild. 69 and great raw BJ Came in her mouth but she tried to kiss me after. WTF. Will return to fuck next week. Massage was about 8 minutes and she asked if I was ready to turn over. Oh and her tits are good too.
    Is she Latina or Asian? What was the damage to your wallet?

  15. #52822

    Massage Well-Dunwoody?

    Does anyone have current info and some insights into Massage Well in Dunwoody?

    Ever since that April review of Candy, she is never there. Nace provides a nice massage but seems to discourage touching or any type of upgrades. Grace-Maggie gives excellent therapeutic massages, but anything else has been unattainable.

    When other girls appear and receive a comment or favorable review, I find they are gone within days. What is the real story on this enigmatic shop?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape