Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 6085
-
07-31-23 21:37 #4810Senior Member

Posts: 71She's real.
So curiosity got me and I went over to smoky park and saw her. I was a bit jittery she's extremely new, I looked at her Id and she's 19 yrs old. Idk but I was turned off by her appearance, she was pretty enough definitely matched her pics, just something about her creeped me out. I threw her 20 and hit the road!
Here's her link if any of why'all want to give her a spin.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...e-now/57940969
-
07-31-23 18:59 #4809Senior Member

Posts: 7118 year old all natural spinner
This ad seems TGTBT or uncle LEO not sure comms we're crisp back and forth she quoted $$ for hhr $$ for hr. I told her I couldn't do that and she negotiated down for $$ for qv which in my opinion is steep, but if she truly is what is advertised may be worth it. I'm looking for some input on this before I decide to pull the trigger she wants to video chat in order to screen and confirm appointment she also said there would be no deposit.
-
07-31-23 11:55 #4808Senior Member

Posts: 156You guys are all right after reading what you said. Likely it's a blackmail setup and not LEO. Thanks for all the responses especially like this one!
Originally Posted by SimpSince1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 15:50 #4807Senior Member

Posts: 90Good post! Thanks for your feedback.
Originally Posted by SimpSince1991
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 09:50 #4806Banned Member

Posts: 454Uncle LEO
I don't think uncle would even ask for all that information, unless the provider is clearly under age (by visual inspection and stated she was) . , because for the most part (I know there's Always exceptions) but they ain't going to try to chase down every person who contacted the ad, they want to make almost decent cases. Decent cases involves a monger on property (hotel. Air b&b) . Too show intent a substantial act too commit the crime. All that information would very easily make you a very easy mark for black Mail or identity theft. Also while in the ad she mentioned she was in Asheville, as a general rule if they don't have a city listed (west Asheville, Canton candler) it's probably fake: downtown, by mall, airport or just a state. SC. NC. Tn. Always follow yee gut.
-
07-28-23 08:58 #4805Senior Member

Posts: 102Or a scam.
Getting your personal info then threatening to tell folks associated with you that you were hiring her unless you give money. There is a nifty name for that other than blackmail, but I haven't had coffee yet.
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 08:33 #4804Regular Member

Posts: 16Not LEO
Its a scam or blackmail set up. LEO not putting in resources to bust guys especially in the understaffed Ashville area.
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 08:28 #4803Senior Member

Posts: 156Watch out
I usually don't even try with these types but she checked some boxes off and looked legit. But after contacting her she wanted two other providers to vouch for me in text or email AND a work I'd, paycheck stub, or DL with my picture, name and date of birth 🤣128514;. If that doesn't scream Uncle LEO idk what else does LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/535402961128
-
07-28-23 06:31 #4802Senior Member

Posts: 156I will chime in and also say she was great. Especially if you need a 15 min $100 fix. BBJ you are lucky though. She told me nothing uncovered LOL.
Originally Posted by HandMeSome
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 20:45 #4801Senior Member

Posts: 71Summer rains is pretty sweet
She's super sweet, no rush, at all reverse cowgirl with very good bouncing abilities. Bbj deep throat, very fun girl.
Originally Posted by BrownSteel69
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 18:04 #4800Senior Member

Posts: 308Nicole
Been trying to get up with this chic for months, you hear me, months. Thought she would be the ultimate as she definitely pushed my button. Thought she'd turn me into a "screamer" when I crossed the finish line. BUT. I have wasted, at minimum, 7 hours waiting on her lying ass to get home over a few different arrangements. Each time this cricket serenade occurred, she had me waiting within a stone's throw of her place & there was usually no appolige but some BS reason. Very disrespectful. Other issues that I'm aware of are much to personal to her & I will respect that & not through that on the table. I hope her snatch grows shut.
-
07-27-23 12:29 #4799Banned Member

Posts: 454Missed it by this much.
-
07-26-23 19:30 #4798Senior Member

Posts: 72Marie. The sexy southern belle
Today, I finally got a chance to spend time with the well-reviewed, incredibly sweet, Marie. She originally appeared in these pages about 4 years ago, created quite a stir then, and thereafter disappeared until about 8 months ago, when she once again surfaced in the Asheville reports section. I know a number of people have reviewed her in the past, but I feel compelled to add mine to the list.
She is splitting her time these days between Asheville & Charlotte. I managed to meet up with her in Charlotte (though she is an Asheville girl, and spends most of her time there.) She treats you like a hostess, making sure you're comfortable, have some water to drink, etc. She was straight out of the shower, and truly fresh as a daisy. She has long red hair, almost down to her waist. She is very petite, I would estimate 5'5" and 110 lbs. With a muscular torso, and an incredibly beautiful booty. Two pretty little globes. She is very verbal with conversational skills, and a pretty smile. I found her to be a very interesting person. Oral action and the main event are beyond description. Afterwards, she texted me to wish me well, with wishes for a safe journey home. She is, indeed, a class act.
-
07-26-23 14:05 #4797Regular Member

Posts: 12Double Trouble
Anyone here had any experience with these two? They offer pretty good for two girls, but hesitant on pulling the trigger.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/959631137214
-
07-25-23 17:12 #4796Senior Member

Posts: 108Flora
I finally got the chance to link up with Flora. Not easy scheduling but that's not a surprising fact. Went through some screening first before the appt was confirmed.
Originally Posted by Niterider450
[View Original Post]
I arrived at her spot which was nice & in a good location. When she greeted me as I went in, she was beautiful with a nice body, smelled fresh & clean, good personality with nice convo. Everything was covered but I was definitely satisfied with the service. Damage was. $$.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/269526327545
Anyone see Summer Raine yet! Never see any reviews but she posts a lot!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/asheville/female-escorts/other/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-se/204549569463










Reply With Quote






