Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 178 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 2662
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    Out of pure curiosity, I wanted to ask more about this. Are these women homeless and you check in to see who is willing to do the deed for some money? Or these women pull up with the idea that they are working out of their cars until some designated hour and then they go home?
    They have a car so they are not homeless. They sometimes park inside the strip mall there as well and chill waiting to get tricks. These girls are basically an extension of the girls you'd find in the Hispanic Casitas (Latina Whorehouse). They are there to provide cheap sexual relief to the Latino men in that neighborhood. And are usually overseen by whatever Hispanic gang might be in that area. This area is mostly Central American folk so the main gang is MS13.

    I hooked up a few times with these girls back in the day when they were the "Paraditas" literally meaning standing girls, standing outside the shops in the same area. The parked car girls were also there. But the paraditas went away a few years back and the parked car girls remained. When it was the paraditas the girl would get taxied to a nearby motel and I'd follow in my car. Or you could ride in the taxi with the girl to the motel. Taxi was just some Latino dude in a regular car.

    If you want to hookup with these chics it's best to know a little Spanish. And don't worry about the gang aspect of it. As long as you don't go looking for trouble, there won't be any.

  2. #1911

    Girls in Cars

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    If you drive north on Alvarado passing James M Wood, On the east side of the street nearing the 7 eleven / Liqueur stores, parked with their windows rolled down are some latina's waiting in their car. They start showing up about 6 pm when they're able to park on Alvarado. I think the famous one was the one in a blue honda civic I wasn't able to see her. They may think I'm a cop. I did smash another girl in a darker color car but I haven't seen them after covid hit. These girls always have make up on. I think I spent. 6 about 3 years ago.

    Don.
    Out of pure curiosity, I wanted to ask more about this. Are these women homeless and you check in to see who is willing to do the deed for some money? Or these women pull up with the idea that they are working out of their cars until some designated hour and then they go home?

  3. #1910

    Skids

    Saw these 2, saw a cute youngish looking girl, sorta thin but long nose, very pretty and skinny. Might be the Amy you're taking about she had pale skin. Then saw these 2 near the continental.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6876.jpg‎  

  4. #1909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    What do these ladies look like?
    They look good!

  5. #1908
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    That vehicle was most likely just a knucklehead monger that wanted to hookup with her too and wanted to see if you were going to drop her off so he could snatch her up. She stays with a white boy in the tent on 7th and Stanford.
    What do these ladies look like?

  6. #1907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too about a week ago. I tried smashing her but she wouldn't let me thrust. Lots of no touching with her. Also, There was a white vehicle that followed me for some reason. I wonder if that's her pimp or man.

    Don.
    That vehicle was most likely just a knucklehead monger that wanted to hookup with her too and wanted to see if you were going to drop her off so he could snatch her up. She stays with a white boy in the tent on 7th and Stanford.

  7. #1906

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with cute Amy again last night around 12:30 am. Picked her up on 7th by the Continental, same as last time. She was wearing a nice outfit with short red hair. Got the BBBJ for $30 this time around. She still needs to work on her BJ skills. She uses her hand to much so you have to keep guiding her. I kept pushing her head down to take it deep which she didn't complain about. Love playing with her pale white ass. But silly rule of no touching her pussy. Oh well. Finally busted a huge load with her catching about half of it in her mouth. One of these days definitely need to take her ass for a spin doggystyle to spank and pound that nice pale ass. She's lost some weight since I saw her last. Still staying in the tent at Stanford and 7th with some dude.
    I saw her too about a week ago. I tried smashing her but she wouldn't let me thrust. Lots of no touching with her. Also, There was a white vehicle that followed me for some reason. I wonder if that's her pimp or man.

    Don.

  8. #1905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Amy

    Hooked up with cute Amy again last night around 12:30 am. Picked her up on 7th by the Continental, same as last time. She was wearing a nice outfit with short red hair. Got the BBBJ for $30 this time around. She still needs to work on her BJ skills. She uses her hand to much so you have to keep guiding her. I kept pushing her head down to take it deep which she didn't complain about. Love playing with her pale white ass. But silly rule of no touching her pussy. Oh well. Finally busted a huge load with her catching about half of it in her mouth. One of these days definitely need to take her ass for a spin doggystyle to spank and pound that nice pale ass. She's lost some weight since I saw her last. Still staying in the tent at Stanford and 7th with some dude.

  9. #1904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Dose anyone have any Intel on this beauty.
    How'd you get a pic of her if you haven't seen her before? LOL She's not my cup of tea. But to each their own. Got to respect that.

  10. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious right now bro.
    ? Serious? Just asking who she is that's all never seen her.

  11. #1902
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Dose anyone have any Intel on this beauty.
    Are you serious right now bro.

  12. #1901

    BBW Latina MILF

    Dose anyone have any Intel on this beauty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 59F9FEA1-6DFB-4CE4-947E-B4925B3F6D7B.jpg‎  

  13. #1900

    Alicia

    Cruised the skids and found Alisia looking fine. She was wearing blue jeans with red shirt and red hair and smelling good. Alicia says her phone was stolen and has no means of communication. I found her on Crocker and Agatha with male friends.

    I can't say enough good things about her she's down to earth great attitude with a nice body.

    Don.

  14. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    I've heard this before. There many women come from far and don't have a place to stay. My friend said he was sitting having coffee and met this girl in DTLA. She wasn't a working girl just someone who was passing through and she slept at his place for a couple weeks before moving on.

    Don.
    Also outside the Greyhound at 171X E 7th St; lots of them have been on that bus for days & have either never been to Los Angeles before or have no idea how to get to Union Station from the Greyhound & are just wandering around. Most are here because their lives are a mess & are running away from whatever but don't know anyone here. But just like with skid row, you have to watch yourself. You have no idea who a lot of these people are or what they just ran away from.

  15. #1898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Very Quiet

    Cruised around the skids Sunday evening and noticed it's quieter than usual with no decent chics around. It looks like they are either planning new construction or just trying to curb the pop up of tents by placing fences around quite a few buildings. The fences cover half of the sidewalk so not enough space for a tent. So it's just making some of the homeless put the tent on the street now next to the curb. Don't think that's better than just letting them have the sidewalk but we will see.

    Found a Latina looking chic named Jackie that seemed cool at first and down for a $20 BBBJ. But once she got in the car the craziness started. She started acting up and trippin' for a hit. Wanted me to take her to go buy her hit first but I wasn't down with that because most likely she was not coming back once out of my car. I've let other girls do this because I've established trust with them and they also leave their belongings in my car. But this was my first time with this chic. So I finally convinced her to start sucking but she barely licked the tip and was doing a lot more handjob than BJ. And then back to her craziness about getting her hit first. Then complaining if I was cumming already. I was like you haven't even sucked it. LOL I've been in this situation a few times with skid chics it comes with the territory. Mostly black chics play the craziness game to get you frustrated and have you kick them out with the cash. So after a bit I just wanted her out of the car but I wanted some of my money back since she really hadn't done shit. Sometimes you have to let these chics have the cash to get out of the car and take the loss. But this chic got on my nerves. She had left her little purse in my console area and it was open. I grabbed it and found a bill and took it. She was trippin' again asking for it back but I said nope and get the fuck out of my car. It was only 5 bucks she still had the 20. So she finally opened the car door and was mostly out and I took off with the door open and it closed on its own. Finally rid of that biaatch! Those are some of the crazy skid adventures that I'm sure some of my fellow skid cruisers have experienced.

    On the same street where I left Jackie I found an old reliable older Latina named Joanne a little higher up the street. She always gives good head with cim for 20. Had her hop in and started telling her my adventure story about Jackie and how she basically robbed me of a 20. She said oh that biatch?! She said they call her Nightmare and that she's robbed her too. And that she's actually Middle-Eastern not Latina. I told her I'm pretty sure it was a crazy act she was doing to get out of actually doing a full BJ and get a free 20. Joanne agreed and said she's been known to do that. So off I went with Joanne, gave her a 20 and got a good BJ with cim. She finally had a phone but it was dead. She asked if I could charge it and I said of course. She also wanted me to give her a short ride somewhere and I said yes too but if I could get a free second BJ for it. She agreed so charged her phone for 20 minutes, we chatted and took her to her spot. Got my second BJ with cim. I made up for the whack experience with Jackie and got two good BJ's for the night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape