Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19935
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Same provider but service level has gone down. Has put on some weight but curves in all the right places, like her body style but really wish her menu wasn't some restricted this time around. She popped back up in the last year and her service is much more mechanical. No Kissing, No Daty, No FIV, no MSOG. Incall was nice and comfortable however. I booked an HR expecting similar level service as 6 to 8 years ago but was ready to leave within 20 minutes. And she was ready for me to leave too.

    Will not repeat.
    Thanks, Swim. So it seems that the bum's rush aspect hasn't changed. I managed to get BBFSCIP for a 50 upsell 8 years ago, but reports were always YMMV back then, for that. And YMMV with DFK as well, although I induced her to do it nicely while shooting my baby batter into her.

    So, unless anyone else reports that she'll still take bare cock in cunnt, at least selectively, and is still willing to properly stick tongue in mouth like the obedient GFE that she was before, then, for me, this latest incarnation of her will remain a hard pass.

  2. #19934

    Natasha / Anastasia

    Wow! Look at this! The picture in that ad that was posted today (on the left) was apparently taken in the SAME room (or, at least, its the EXACT same furniture) as the one I inseminated her in, 8 years ago (my own pic, on the right)! So it is definitely her in those recent sumo ad pictures! Also, look at the vastus medialis in her quads, it is very highly developed and the shape is distinctive!

    But the question is, is it really her, or her “manager” that posted the recent sumo ad, or were those ad pics stolen?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I THINK this is the same one that went by Natasha, then Anastasia, then she disappeared over a year ago? Here is the current ad, it just went up today:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...er-me/57896586

    Here is an old ad that Natasha / Anastasia had used over a year ago, assumming its the same girl as in the link above, and not just someone stealing her pictures:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...tasia/46215612

    The pictures I myself took of her and her her sperm-filled snatch back in 2015 can be viewed in my post, "Rub Girl Natasha", #11572 on this page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...408&viewfull=1#post4944408.

    Can anyone confirm that the ad in that first sumo link above is really Brazilian Natasha / Anastasia? She was surely a hot little fuck toy back in 2015, and a satisfying GFE CIP lay, but shorted on time big time, so I only cum-pumped her that one time. It was in that notorious "massage" incall on Royal Street. So I'm wondering if her menu is still the same, that is, nice DFK and CIP, after all these years, but perhaps, in her current maturity, without the bum's rush?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails YHWGrK.jpg‎   thumbnail-541.jpeg‎  

  3. #19933
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I THINK this is the same one that went by Natasha, then Anastasia, then she disappeared over a year ago? Here is the current ad, it just went up today:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...er-me/57896586

    Here is an old ad that Natasha / Anastasia had used over a year ago, assumming its the same girl as in the link above, and not just someone stealing her pictures:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...tasia/46215612

    The pictures I myself took of her and her her sperm-filled snatch back in 2015 can be viewed in my post, "Rub Girl Natasha", #11572 on this page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...408&viewfull=1#post4944408.

    Can anyone confirm that the ad in that first sumo link above is really Brazilian Natasha / Anastasia? She was surely a hot little fuck toy back in 2015, and a satisfying GFE CIP lay, but shorted on time big time, so I only cum-pumped her that one time. It was in that notorious "massage" incall on Royal Street. So I'm wondering if her menu is still the same, that is, nice DFK and CIP, after all these years, but perhaps, in her current maturity, without the bum's rush?
    Same provider but service level has gone down. Has put on some weight but curves in all the right places, like her body style but really wish her menu wasn't some restricted this time around. She popped back up in the last year and her service is much more mechanical. No Kissing, No Daty, No FIV, no MSOG. Incall was nice and comfortable however. I booked an HR expecting similar level service as 6 to 8 years ago but was ready to leave within 20 minutes. And she was ready for me to leave too.

    Will not repeat.

  4. #19932

    Brazilian Natasha / Anastasia: Is this the latest incarnation of her?

    I THINK this is the same one that went by Natasha, then Anastasia, then she disappeared over a year ago? Here is the current ad, it just went up today:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...er-me/57896586

    Here is an old ad that Natasha / Anastasia had used over a year ago, assumming its the same girl as in the link above, and not just someone stealing her pictures:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...tasia/46215612

    The pictures I myself took of her and her her sperm-filled snatch back in 2015 can be viewed in my post, "Rub Girl Natasha", #11572 on this page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...408&viewfull=1#post4944408.

    Can anyone confirm that the ad in that first sumo link above is really Brazilian Natasha / Anastasia? She was surely a hot little fuck toy back in 2015, and a satisfying GFE CIP lay, but shorted on time big time, so I only cum-pumped her that one time. It was in that notorious "massage" incall on Royal Street. So I'm wondering if her menu is still the same, that is, nice DFK and CIP, after all these years, but perhaps, in her current maturity, without the bum's rush?

  5. #19931

    Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to see her Friday and report back. As long as you gents say she's a slam dunk raw fuck.
    Please take pictures, Lusty, of all of her, after you leave your deposit inside her, and post them up! If she's as slutty and accommodating as they say she is, she surely won't mind! 😈.

  6. #19930

    Horrendous and Old

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    I have posted multiple times about her as have others. She is horrendous.
    Add 15 years or so to her age. LOL Still using old pictures from years ago! She lies about her age and uses mostly fake pictures. She does not perform the deeds she purports. Liar! Liar! Pants on fire! One of the most useless of providers ever. Only a fool would further proceed pursuing this biatch. She has been around for many, many years as well. Comes and goes because she gets called out and reported on; as was the case when CL was relevant many years ago now. Hard pass.

  7. #19929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Facially sort of similar to this but older and teeth aren't as good. They aren't falling out of her head bad just dirtier. Tits are big but soft and flattened on her chest. Belly is big but not rolls of fat, stretch lines and so forth. Place is the usual. Clothes covering the couch. Bed didn't smell bad. I'd say Fay might have looked like this one ten years ago but now she's just older. But she loves to fuck. And that's a good thing.
    I'm going to see her Friday and report back. As long as you gents say she's a slam dunk raw fuck.

  8. #19928
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Based in the DC area, she toured many cities, I cum-pumped her in San Fransicko, a decade ago. Totally nymphomaniacal GFE CIP cumslut, and a real pleasure to inseminate, which cost 250 for an overtime hour outcall. She was studying nursing. (WET nursing?! ) If Flirty Fay looked like this, I'd be all in!
    Facially sort of similar to this but older and teeth aren't as good. They aren't falling out of her head bad just dirtier. Tits are big but soft and flattened on her chest. Belly is big but not rolls of fat, stretch lines and so forth. Place is the usual. Clothes covering the couch. Bed didn't smell bad. I'd say Fay might have looked like this one ten years ago but now she's just older. But she loves to fuck. And that's a good thing.

  9. #19927
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    This has no value to a RI area escort review board.
    The value, Scorpion, was to provide concrete examples of the appearance of the types of overweight hoes that I would find acceptable, as opposed to those I would not. I was asking about Flirty Fay, and provided specific examples, for comparison, in order to help others understand what I was talking about. It was to help me decide if I wanted to see Fay, or not.

    But what was the value of YOUR post, Scorpion, which I quoted above?

  10. #19926
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Based in the DC area, she toured many cities, I cum-pumped her in San Fransicko, a decade ago. Totally nymphomaniacal GFE CIP cumslut, and a real pleasure to inseminate, which cost 250 for an overtime hour outcall. She was studying nursing. (WET nursing?! ) If Flirty Fay looked like this, I'd be all in!
    This has no value to a RI area escort review board.

  11. #19925

    Seriously?

    I have posted multiple times about her as have others. She is horrendous.

  12. #19924

  13. #19923

    Another fat, but NOT fugly big titter.

    Based in the DC area, she toured many cities, I cum-pumped her in San Fransicko, a decade ago. Totally nymphomaniacal GFE CIP cumslut, and a real pleasure to inseminate, which cost 250 for an overtime hour outcall. She was studying nursing. (WET nursing?! ) If Flirty Fay looked like this, I'd be all in!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 121412MarieE.jpg‎   121412MarieC.jpg‎   121412MarieD.jpg‎   121412MarieA.jpg‎  

  14. #19922
    Lonely old simp warning a crackwhore to straighten up. That's going to work out real well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    So, I confronted her on this. She admitted that something came up but said she offered to make it up to you. Not defending her, but she was fine with me and we had a pretty long and relaxed session although there were hints of frustration on her side when I was pushing her too far (I view that as being my job LOL). Maybe the demons have taken over and her patience is not what it used to be? I did give her a warning to straighten up.

  15. #19921

    An example of fat but NOT fugly, in my opinion!

    She's a local RI girl. I'm sure a lot of you other perverts inseminated her. I did, for 140, 9 years ago, she was an excellent GFE and BBFSCIP. She's surely got a belly, but by my lights, she's a slutty looking, fat, but PRETTY hoe, which is what I seek! Thus, in her case, slutty-looking and pretty trumped fat.

    So, about this Flirty Fay: Is she an example of fat AND fugly, as in my previous post below? Or is she fat, slutty, but NOT fugly, like this one? Those that know, please speak?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-04-29_15-17-29_993.jpg‎   2014-04-29_15-15-57_155.jpg‎   2014-04-29_15-17-34_521.jpg‎   2014-04-29_15-16-02_434.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape