Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 117 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1745
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #275

    Visitor form the Midwest -- any feedback is appreciated

    First of all if I lived in the Phoenix area I think I would go broke as 1) I would lose my job due to all the time on SA and 2) the young women in your city are drop dead gorgeous (if they are real) as compared to what I am used to.

    I will be in town for a few days and looking for SB who are open to a dinner date followed by private time. I am chatting (some on the site, some off) who all seem interested. I probably have time to see two at most.

    Any feedback on the following would be highly appreciated. I am happy to pay it back in the wasteland that is Cleveland or the jungle that is Las Vegas.

    Golfergirlxo.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-3994d9d5d08f

    SultryScarlett.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...f-e9b7323eedda

    Azblonde.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-c9972008a8b7

    DaisyRay.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...a-4c98db76185f

    Caligirly.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-de4b9962ed19

    Natalinka_88

    https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/101ed584-b42a-4751-a73e-b9558aa4f0bc

  2. #274

    Secret Benefits

    Anyone have any recs for users on this site? Preferably young and it 18-25 years old. It's basically a crap shoot using credits to read a message and not hear back. I took a break so the ones I had found are no longer there.

  3. #273
    Anyone want to trade videos from girls on seeking only, pm me.

  4. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for contributing intel to this thread! I will be posting more of my intel on other girls soon as I'm finishing setting up encounters. Did you have to M&G MajesticMermaid or is she "ready to go" and will just come over to your place?
    Ready to go. No M&G.

  5. #271
    Thanks for contributing intel to this thread! I will be posting more of my intel on other girls soon as I'm finishing setting up encounters. Did you have to M&G MajesticMermaid or is she "ready to go" and will just come over to your place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky2  [View Original Post]
    MajesticMermaid.

    -tall curvy and chocolate.

    -$350 ppm.

    -CFS (don't know if BBFS is on the table), BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COB.

    -Took off after one pop but overall a good time. May see her again but I like sampling others.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-89bf3f00a212

  6. #270

    More Intel

    MajesticMermaid.

    -tall curvy and chocolate.

    -$350 ppm.

    -CFS (don't know if BBFS is on the table), BBBJ, DFK, DATY, COB.

    -Took off after one pop but overall a good time. May see her again but I like sampling others.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-89bf3f00a212

  7. #269

    Can you post her seeking link

    Great posting and review can you share her link to PM.

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I pulled the trigger on a SA membership. I've communicated with 75-100 women. About 15-20 are deposits and scams. Of the rest only about 5 or so were reasonable amounts. One chick wanted me to meet her and her husband in Vegas and pay her $400 to fuck her while her husband watched. I told her it sounded like her husband should be paying me to fuck her. She blocked me LOL.

    I met with a young big tittied (super saggy F or Gs) black girl. Quiet and a bit of an attitude, but got to fuck her raw for 3-4 hours for $300. It was ok, but not attractive enough for me to try again.

    I did find one other that I met with. She is a super petite 22 yr old spinner. She is 5'3", 92.8 lbs (she weighted herself at my place). I wouldn't be surprised if size 0 is large on her. She is super cute, while small she has some curves and strength in her thin frame. She is a dream and UTR. I found her personal Instagram with a secondary Instagram showing off her pole dancing skills that she does as a workout, but isn't a dancer from what I can find. She is like a girlfriend who fucks like a porn star! Both times I have seen her have been amazing. We meet for 3-4 hours, get high, have a drink or two, and then fuck non-stop. All positions. She is super wet at all times and she squirts like a volcano! First time, we were fucking in reverse cowgirl then she laid down with her back on my chest. I'm fucking her as she has her head cocked to the side DFK when her pussy starts to get extra gushy. I hold her hips down harder and really start to pump, that is when she lets loose and squirts while I am fucking her. My bed was soaked. The second time, she was on me cowgirl, lays on my chest and starts DFK. I'm holding her hips as I pump away, she then says, "I don't want to make a mess". I respond that I didn't care about the mess only about her feeling good. She erupts like fucking Krakatoa! I mean for 30-45 seconds she is squirting everywhere as I am fucking her. I cum in her tight super soaker snatch just as she starts to finish squirting. It was like the best porno ever and I got to star in it! Once we go to the bedroom, she is cuddling, deep french kissing me, caressing my body, nibbling on my neck and ears, nibbling on my nipples, just worshipping me for 3-4 hours. She has never said stop, never said she is tapping out, never not wanting to go again. I cum 3-4 times with her each time. I can't get enough. Attaching some pics for your viewing pleasure.

    I'm not telling this because I am giving out her number or information. I'm not, so don't even ask. I'm telling you so you know that there are UTR and non-pros out there willing to fuck like a girlfriend or better and won't break the bank.

  8. #268

  9. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback gentlemen appreciate you guys.

    One more thing where are you guys taking theses girls? Hotels? Airbnbs? Your own place?
    I take them to my own place. I prefer the comfort level that brings compared to a hotel or Airbnb and since I'm single I don't have to worry about a girlfriend or wife finding out. When I do other mongering I do the same with escorts, almost solely outcalls. In fact, funny story, I have done so many outcalls that when I get an Uber Eats delivery and I see an attractive girl ringing my door I get an almost pavlovian response of sexual excitement haha. To make outcalls safer one thing I do is tell the Uber driver before he picks up the girl "make sure just *Laura* gets in the car and no one else. " If you decide to do Airbnbs I say be careful because I've heard horror stories of hosts having hidden nanny cams at their places. Legally I don't think you want an Airbnb camera to capture you handing a greeting card or envelope to a girl you have over! As far as hotels, I never have taken a Seeking girl to one, but I did consider it when I had family at my place visiting. On this forum I've seen members recommend the Dayuse site for booking short daytime stays at hotels. They usually come with a free or easy cancelation policy if you need to cancel last minute and I've seen a good selection of hotels there including higher starred ones. I think hotels for Seeking are fine if you're visiting our area from out of town, but if you're local I do wonder if girls are hesitant to do a hotel meetup due to discretion. I noticed some girls when we meet always ask if I have a wife or girlfriend and some profiles specifically mention they won't be with a married guy. So due to these reasons I think certain girls see hotel meetups as them being your secret and don't want to be any part of that. You could always lie and say you're from out of town visiting. This is just something I am noticing that girls can be paranoid / concerned about a significant other in the picture. The other option aside from those previously mentioned is you will find a few girls that openly state on their profile or via texting that they can host. I've never gone to a SA girl's place or hotel. I think it can be risky like how doing incalls for providers with no intel can be risky. You never know if you get there and a guy will be in a corner with a gun or who knows what. I definitely suggest doing an initial M&G with a girl to gauge if a girl hosting is safe. I'm unsure if you are more or less likely to be ripped off by SA girls when they host than regular providers, but do keep in mind that with Seeking there often isn't any intel on these girls. It's a TOFTT go in blind experience nearly all the time. So mitigate the risk and be safe!

  10. #266
    Thanks for the feedback gentlemen appreciate you guys.

    One more thing where are you guys taking theses girls? Hotels? Airbnbs? Your own place?

  11. #265
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    Some of these women are so flaky geez. At what point do you say forget it? Texted one she didn't respond back. Did see she was logged in yesterday
    Did it show that she read your message or at least viewed your profile after you sent your message? Usually if a girl does either of those things and doesn't respond back to me that tells me disinterest so I move on. Also like SpaSearcher said these girls get tons of messages or are bad at communicating. But yea in general there are tons of flakes and timewasters! That's why the intel in this thread is valuable. Reports will let us know which girls are actually worth our time and money. Out of curiosity I checked out Seeking threads on this forum from across the country to compare how everyone's local scene is. I thought it was just mostly misses on Seeking and few hits based on little positive intel, but a user in the Los Angeles board named FarFarAway told me "people complain about the misses publicly, if they have hits they keep quiet or keep them to themselves. " That's a huge bummer! This being a mongering site I thought we would share Seeking successes for the benefit of us all and not keep them secret to ourselves like how we are transparent with escort and AMP reports. Imagine if we only posted bad providers in the escort board and kept good pros secret, the hobby would be worse for it. When I post reports in this thread I make sure to say who's a flake, who I actually met up with, were they a good lay, bad lay, PPM negotiations, etc. Instead of us being crabs in a bucket wasting our time on Seeking if we help each other out with intel it really would save time for all of us. Just make it a better experience for us mongers in the sugar bowl!

  12. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    Some of these women are so flaky geez. At what point do you say forget it? Texted one she didn't respond back. Did see she was logged in yesterday
    It is very common with those girls. I think they get so many messages sometimes they can't keep up, but then again some are just really bad at communicating. I would send one more text and then move on, don't let it become a second job trying to track them down.

  13. #263
    Some of these women are so flaky geez. At what point do you say forget it? Texted one she didn't respond back. Did see she was logged in yesterday

  14. #262
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    I spent a lot of time working this one only to be greatly disappointed. Her headshots really hide her weight. We agreed to meet in a public place and I literally drove away. I don't have a problem with curvy ladies but listing herself as petite or slim is bullshit. I am glad you had fun with her.
    Believe me I was disappointed too when I first saw Dumbspoiledbrat! Girls are really good at using camera angles to manipulate how they look and I didn't expect the photos to fraud her weight so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    My ex wife had an IUD for many years and the tip of my cock would occasionally touch the IUD strings sticking out of the cervix and they felt like copper wires touching my tip. I think it depends on the girls size plus the size of your dick if you end up touch it, also depending on the position. When I had her knees behind her ears is when I got in really deep I felt it most of the time.

    My current gf (22 yr old SB) had an IUD that I indeed manage to dislodge with my massive cock and we ended up having to go to ER in the middle of pounding so they could put it back in place. After that she had it removed because she was in shock that could happen and of course it was massive pain. I remember I was at the ER with her and the nurse was feeling inside of my gf vagina and my literal cum was dripping out onto her hand (gloved of course) as she was doing that. Had to hide my chuckle and smile as the nurse looked not too happy. Good times!
    Based on your two separate experiences with IUDs sounds like they're a pain to use! The copper wire feeling you described sounds really uncomfortable and that's intense that the IUD got dislodged during sex.

  15. #261

    Iud

    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone! Here is a lot of intel that I gathered. It includes encounters, rate negotiations, flakes, etc. The unfiltered good, bad, and ugly of what I found:

    Due to her IUD we had to take it easy performing doggy. I don't think I've ever been with a girl with an IUD and I wonder if it impacted my sensation of the CFS. She felt loose down there and I'm unsure if the IUD played a role in the lack of tightness. Ivy after the sex mentioned she could feel a pinch when I hit the IUD at one point so I wonder if the IUD prevents you from going completely inside thereby also making it less enjoyable for us men. Regardless, the overall experience with her was pleasurable and I did have one of those awesome post-sex highs for awhile after our session. Would definitely recommend! Shoutout to FantasyManJ and Fudgsicle on intel for this one.
    My ex wife had an IUD for many years and the tip of my cock would occasionally touch the IUD strings sticking out of the cervix and they felt like copper wires touching my tip. I think it depends on the girls size plus the size of your dick if you end up touch it, also depending on the position. When I had her knees behind her ears is when I got in really deep I felt it most of the time.

    My current gf (22 yr old SB) had an IUD that I indeed manage to dislodge with my massive cock and we ended up having to go to ER in the middle of pounding so they could put it back in place. After that she had it removed because she was in shock that could happen and of course it was massive pain. I remember I was at the ER with her and the nurse was feeling inside of my gf vagina and my literal cum was dripping out onto her hand (gloved of course) as she was doing that. Had to hide my chuckle and smile as the nurse looked not too happy. Good times!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape