Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 495 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 545 595 995 1495 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19258

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to take a stab at her age. If she's borderline GILF, what are we talking-60 ish?
    She is a young GILF, low 40's.

  2. #19257
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT0501  [View Original Post]
    Anyone care to take a stab at her age. If she's borderline GILF, what are we talking-60 ish?
    You can have a kid at 20 and your kid can have a kid at 20. Making you a 40 year old gilf. She doesn't look 60 to me.

  3. #19256

    Amy

    Anyone care to take a stab at her age. If she's borderline GILF, what are we talking—-60 ish?

  4. #19255

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. Not far from the casino still.
    Does anyone have her contact info?

  5. #19254

    Kate

    I had filled her a few times before the damage. She is still semi attractive in the face. She is to difficult to get with so I haven't been back. There isn't to many escorts I want to see or even see now that I know she has all the loose skin I probably will never be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjinstal  [View Original Post]
    Saw kate at her house and looked like pics so was impressed but didn't last long very talkative went to bedroom and got comfortable took clothes off and had a lot of lose skin and bruises started with BBBJ then wrapped for missionary boh were ok but definitely had beter was disappointed but did get off so there's that probably won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/143532196023

  6. #19253

    I've seen her a few times

    Quote Originally Posted by RedShirt2814  [View Original Post]
    Glad you posted this. I was thinking seriously about her.
    I think she lost a bunch of weight like 6-7 years ago. She's not the best performer but worth it for the price imo.

  7. #19252

    Re: Abby in Otsego

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Abby (Otsego) several times and she has always treated me very well. Having said that I do see in less than stellar reviews in Kalamazoo about her. But I get the impression the. Poor reviews may come from those that don't treat her like anything other than a tool. I treat her with respect and she has been awesome. You get what you give.
    I've heard the same from others as well. She gives what she receives in terms of respect. If you treat her poorly she'll be very mechanical and boring and rushed, you treat her with respect and you'll have a nearly GFE experience.

  8. #19251

    The perfect Date

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Megan lately. Haven't seen her posting for a bit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/614886483595
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/muske...e/400016726746

    She posted today!

  9. #19250

    Megan

    Anyone seen Megan lately. Haven't seen her posting for a bit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/614886483595

  10. #19249

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyD  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone have any experience with Amy? Can't search her due to the name being short. Have an appt tomorrow morning and was hoping to find out a little bit of what to expect.

    Thank you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/054943278910
    I finally got a chance to meet her this afternoon for HH and didn't disappoint. Incall was at a decent hotel, comms were easy and responsive. Got directions to go up and greeted me at the door in the sexy outfit in some ads. She was very talkative and made it easy to get down to business. Started with CBJ, moved to rcg, mish, and finished in k9. She has a great figure for her age and has the skills to match. For $1. 5 plus tip, it was a very enjoyable time. Highly recommend if you're into MILF / gilf spinners.

  11. #19248
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjinstal  [View Original Post]
    Saw kate at her house and looked like pics so was impressed but didn't last long very talkative went to bedroom and got comfortable took clothes off and had a lot of lose skin and bruises started with BBBJ then wrapped for missionary boh were ok but definitely had beter was disappointed but did get off so there's that probably won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/143532196023
    Glad you posted this. I was thinking seriously about her.

  12. #19247

    Sweet tall blonde

    Saw kate at her house and looked like pics so was impressed but didn't last long very talkative went to bedroom and got comfortable took clothes off and had a lot of lose skin and bruises started with BBBJ then wrapped for missionary boh were ok but definitely had beter was disappointed but did get off so there's that probably won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/143532196023

  13. #19246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatGuyMi  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed in the past. Search grand haven. She is a very cool woman with nice soccer mom body and nice perky tits. VERY limited menu but says it opens as she gets to know you. Very unenthusiastic although YMMV. Probably wouldn't repeat. But with things so sparse on the lakeshore, you never know. Good luck.

    CJ.

  14. #19245
    Quote Originally Posted by FireMan16  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Casino Annie is still around?
    Yes she is. Not far from the casino still.

  15. #19244

    Kayla-Alyah disappoints

    Set up a time with Jayla or Alyah. It's the relaxation station spot-did not know until meet up arranged. Services were discussed prior with decent menu options available-asked for hh and agreed on 1.5 for FS with BBBJ. Well that didn't include the. 5 door charge. Did not really want the full menu- just BBBJ. Immediately the upsell- need another 1. 5 for that. After some discussion and back and forth I decided I would just take the massage at this point- I ended up with a 15 min massage that was not a massage but more of light touches on my back-shoulders. Just super disappointed-the upsell had more twists and turns than a pretzel. YMMV-but I would have gotten more satisfaction from willow tree branch and a warm bucket of water. It was just mechanical and maybe I'm old school but a tiny bit of conversation and occasional smile at least pretending that your interested would have been nice and shouldn't be an upsell.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/786730548077

    Stay safe my and keep your stick on the ice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape