Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 515 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 7725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4575

    SuperFreak's Best Non-Extras Lap Dance

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Whom cares to share the best lap-dance / V. I. P they had gotten in 2023, what club, why the best dance and and extras in the Non VIP room, but on the couch dance area?
    Lily at Bare Elegance LAX. Cute, petite, and fit, half swedish, half black. I'm on a new kink lately of asking girls "What's your dirty talk like?" Boys, quite literally the best dirty talk I've had in my entire life. Full contact, sensual movement, her sweet voice saying the naughtiest things into my ear. I'm getting hard just talking about it LOL. Most girls are shy and laugh when they try and dirty talk, but not this little devil. I think her non-extras dance is better than half of all the extras dance I've had.

    Gents, as I've gotten older I've come to appreciate attitude more and more. Give me an average to cute girl with a great attitude VS. A dime piece with a bland, "going through the motions" attitude.

  2. #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Whom cares to share the best lap-dance / V. I. P they had gotten in 2023, what club, why the best dance and and extras in the Non VIP room, but on the couch dance area?
    Why don't you start us off?

  3. #4573

    Per Wee Herman

    Sad to hear the passing of Paul Reubens. May he rest in peace.

    I remember when they cancelled his show and heard about the details. It was the news around that first exposed me to strip clubs. I was so young, I had no clue.

    When I got older, and started puberty, I realized what a strip club was and wanted to experience it myself due to all the news coverage as a kid.

    That's rush I got at Paradise in 2003, oh man, I was hooked.

    RIP Paul. Thanks for everything!

  4. #4572

    The Best Lap Dance in 2023,

    Whom cares to share the best lap-dance / V. I. P they had gotten in 2023, what club, why the best dance and and extras in the Non VIP room, but on the couch dance area?

  5. #4571
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickers  [View Original Post]
    This post is absolutely spot on! The picture of Jess is from ages ago. She is thinner now and has two different sized tits. The pic of Shawna is not even her.
    Agree with Shawna, that's not her pic.

    The other thing that I find annoying are close up pictures of body parts. I get a dancer might not want her face on the net, but at give us a decent picture of the rest of her. I don't want pics of her feet, or just her lips. Yes, there a dancer pic on Sahara that just a close up of pair lips. Another one is just a drawing of devil girl.

    Personally, if was managing these clubs, I wouldn't allow this kind shenanigans. I remember last time I look that a roll call, only two girls actually looked like their picture at club. Super disappointing. Left with all my money in my wallet. Nothing more than being scam that will drive possible customers away for good.

  6. #4570
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    The big question is are the photo current. I've notice lot of the pictures on OneGC are not accurate. They seem to have been taken when the dancer was thinner or younger. Now, I'm not saying every photo is like that.
    This post is absolutely spot on! The picture of Jess is from ages ago. She is thinner now and has two different sized tits. The pic of Shawna is not even her.

  7. #4569
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had anyone had a chance to get the low down on Tenderoni? This chicken is stacked! In the process of manscaping my balls right now to see if the smash is right LOL.
    The big question is are the photo current. I've notice lot of the pictures on OneGC are not accurate. They seem to have been taken when the dancer was thinner or younger. Now, I'm not saying every photo is like that.

  8. #4568

    Tenderoni

    Has anyone had anyone had a chance to get the low down on Tenderoni? This chicken is stacked! In the process of manscaping my balls right now to see if the smash is right LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 8.37.08 PM.png‎   Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 8.36.52 PM.jpg‎  

  9. #4567

    HJ Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    Anyone paying for a HJ is a dummy.
    Agreed! I give myself the greatest HJ possible. The only way a dancer could do better is to put it between her tits or lips and then it becomes a TJ or BJ. I get it and to each his own but.

  10. #4566
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    My tactic, let them come to you. If you approach them, they think you are desperate. Then they are in the driver seat. If they come to you, typically you'll control the outcome. Even in the VIP room say no to extras, and then ask, well what's your menu so I remember next time. Then once you know then you play the I didn't bring enough, I don't like to use my CC at the club line. They'll come down if they are having a bad night. Even the GPS ones and hottie ones will come down. I won't say names, some dudes here, can't keep their mouth shut. Told me after I declined, if I play with it will you tip me something, I say I will if you do a bit more than just play with it. She did. Ever since we VIP without $ expectations but I always tip her reasonably. I want her to come to me when I am there. I've never tipped anyone more than 200-300 for any sorta fun. Or less LOL.
    I agree with about letting dancers come to you. I never chase a dancer. If dancers don't want to make the first move, she doesn't want my money. I'm not going to chase anyone down to give them my money. They need to earn it.

    While agree with you about limiting tips. I guess I'm a cheapskate. 200 is my max. When you start factoring in the VIP fees you look at over $400+ for little fun in tiny booth for 15 to 20 min. There are other non-SC options where you more time in a larger area for that kind of money.

  11. #4565
    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    Anyone paying for a HJ is a dummy.
    Anyone paying $100 for a HJ is a dummy, yeah. But I've tipped $20 or $40, like when I'm just going on a "test drive" dance and I get pleasantly surprised. Or when a "no extras" girl who I try for the hell of it breaks down & I think I might get more next time. Sometimes it can show that you're not cheap. Very dependent on the circumstances. If I negotiate in advance (which I almost always do in brothel clubs like TL or Paradise or Synn), I wouldn't go with a girl who offered only a HJ, because I know I can get more bang for the dance price from someone else. But in a LM club, I'd reward such service. But I usually tip $10-20 on even a LM contact dance in such clubs, so long as not air or ROB and they have a good attitude.

    "Dummies" are the guys who assume they'll get a HJ or more merely for doing a lap dance & get mad (& blame the girl) if they don't. They're the A-holes that make dancers hate and overcharge the rest of us.

  12. #4564
    Anyone paying for a HJ is a dummy.

  13. #4563
    My tactic, let them come to you. If you approach them, they think you are desperate. Then they are in the driver seat. If they come to you, typically you'll control the outcome. Even in the VIP room say no to extras, and then ask, well what's your menu so I remember next time. Then once you know then you play the I didn't bring enough, I don't like to use my CC at the club line. They'll come down if they are having a bad night. Even the GPS ones and hottie ones will come down. I won't say names, some dudes here, can't keep their mouth shut. Told me after I declined, if I play with it will you tip me something, I say I will if you do a bit more than just play with it. She did. Ever since we VIP without $ expectations but I always tip her reasonably. I want her to come to me when I am there. I've never tipped anyone more than 200-300 for any sorta fun. Or less LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3  [View Original Post]
    I guess I gave off simp vibes because June opened with 6 FS with me, Katrina 3 HJ LOL.

    Come to think of it. Whenever I approach a girl she tends to be overpriced. Whenever she approaches me, the prices are more reasonable. Simple enough I suppose but easily overlooked and forgotten. If time is of the essence and money is of no consequence, go up to your girl of choice. If you're trying to stretch your dollar, have them approach you.

  14. #4562
    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    All point except June. 2 for HJ. 3. 5 FS.

    Katrina you say to negotiate if you knows you LOL with her mate, the Asian F-manager, day shift.
    You are right. June mentioned 2 for starters.

    Katrina is really cute and pretty, fit. I do enjoy her dance.

    I've noticed that when you bring them to the VIP and say you just want to dance, they often cut the price a lot. This is probably because they realize they won't get any extra tips for those 15 minutes work, and they actually have to dance.

  15. #4561

    June

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMajor  [View Original Post]
    This is their quote, I guess you can negotiate.

    Pia, BJ 1, nice dance experience.

    Lexi, FS 2. 5.

    KATRINA, HJ 1. 5, but open to negotiate.

    June, 2 for FS or BJ, cannot remember.

    SAPPHIRE, FS 5.
    June 2 FS LMFAO gluck with that wahahaha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape