Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 9711
-
07-30-23 12:39 #9081Senior Member

Posts: 195What is this nonsense? You get a variety of pictures but they're all fake.
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 18:08 #9080I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623HiKeke for the score. The Asian market doesn't have China building infrastructure any more and with a youth unemployment rate of near 50%. I cannot tell you how many women have stated that they are going to stay here. I texted with a friend who had 20 customers yesterday, she didn't even eat lunch until 4. Korea is awesome but the heirarchy is real. If I was a Korean guy with a thousand dollars in my pocket I wouldn't give it to a HYA, but instead would fly to China and see what this"lying flat movement" is all about.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
Anyone else here think it is strange that TER always has a stranger coming to town, booking with the greatest booker ever. And gosh gee whiz the booker offered an easy experience and the girl was a dime.
Hmmm.
In other news I would be greatful for a $TSLA 300 plus pop. Think about a cannabis consumer who has to take out the trash. They get in the kitchen and scarf down a $COST chicken. Friend calls and they start playing a video game. Long story short they meander up down and I hope my target bears fruit. In the mean time every opportunity should be seized.
-
07-29-23 14:34 #9079Senior Member

Posts: 265What do the plus values mean after the girls names? You can see "+4", "+7", etc.
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 13:09 #9078Senior Member

Posts: 788Honestly this topic comes out every now and then and I don't really see the point. Mongering experience, especially in Korea, is drastically different for each foreigners and even locals.
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]
Most westerners don't fully understand and it and it is understandable that you believe LA offers the best mongering experience, because it may very well be true for you or others. We are all more familiar with LA so there's the convenient factor, and 340-350 for an hour session may not seem all that bad in LA.
All I'm saying is that the mongering variations offered in eastern countries are unmatched. And no, you don't have to pay $500+ to fuck someone of NG, Elle caliber in Korea. That's just flat out incorrect so stop generalizing based onlybon your limited experience.
-
07-29-23 09:10 #9077Senior Member

Posts: 76I mongered in Korea recently and here's my take on it. In Korea, HYAs are considered quite pricey, often falling into the VVIP category with costs ranging from $500 to $2,000. For instance, a HYA like Elle, during her prime, would have commanded a price of over $1,000 in Korea. It's highly probable that several other recent HYAs would have fallen within that price range as well. Considering these high costs in Korea, I find the prices in LA to be quite reasonable.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
Moreover, the booking experience in LA is significantly less stressful compared to Korea. In Korea, the process often involves a lot of walking, which can make the journey to a session quite cumbersome. Conversely, in LA, the booking process appears to be much smoother and more convenient.
LA websites go above and beyond by providing a wide variety of photos. Personally, I particularly enjoy the CG website, which offers a seamless mobile viewing experience without the annoyance of constant age verification prompts. On the contrary, in Korea, you are often presented with a single large jpeg file featuring all the girls, and unfortunately, there's no option to click and explore individual images without contacting the booker on KT or Telegram.
The combination of reasonable costs and convenient experiences makes the mongering scene in LA far more enjoyable and user-friendly in my opinion. Therefore, I firmly believe that LA is the best place for mongering, offering a more relaxed and pleasurable experience overall.
-
07-29-23 01:37 #9076Senior Member

Posts: 317NG told me that she used to work in tenpro hostess places (high class room salons). Not sure if she really did or not. Mayne when she was younger with less plastic looking face. NG and Ina probably C+/ B- among higher tier Gangnam salons. MPs in Gangnam have some NG level girls but less than salons.
Originally Posted by DankDonk
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 23:05 #9075I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Thanks for the motivation but I can barely speak English. So far I got the alphabet down without relying on anglofied phonetics.
Originally Posted by ZebraZebra
[View Original Post]
It would be amazing to be up there and speaking fluently but now I am too old. It really does light up the eyes of Korean people though when you can respond correctly. If I was a young guy who likes Korean women I would definetly go duolingoing.
Short story. I dated many Ko-Ams before moving back to LA. Then in college I started dating a fresh-off the plane girl. After the first date I stopped seeing her because she smelled. Yet I remained compelled to meet more and after being introduced and walked through the medicinal properties and health benefits of the food I was like give me more. There is a reason we got 50 year old gilfs banking with 10+ costumers a day and a line out the door. Give me more.
Once I get the party out of my system I will detox and try to find my true love one and only. 90% she will be a Korean country girl.
-
07-28-23 20:27 #9074Senior Member

Posts: 573Do it! I'm quite impressed by those white dudes who can speak Korean fluently.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 15:07 #9073I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623By the way, I can make award winning kimchi jjigae. My next plan is to learn Korean so well that I can full converse with Sunny and appear on one of those shows where non-Koreans who speak Korean get all the studio- ohs, ahs, and wows.
Dreams can come true.
-
07-28-23 14:48 #9072I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Korean toilets are the best! There are three kinds. Ones like in the USA are rare. Most have bidets. Then there are the squaters. What I never really got the hang of is how the bathrooms are like big showers and you can clean the whole room with the shower nozzle. Most will have plastic slippers when you enter cause subconciouslywater on the floor reminds me of pee splater In contrast, Japan has smart toilets that have LEDs and will communicate with you while testing your pee and stool samples.
Originally Posted by Bince33
[View Original Post]
I will always pound the table with the following, meet the local women. Why travel and pay for sex? Pay the learn the local cuisine. Pay to learn the local dance. Pay to do yoga. Korea is a hiking culture and everyone takes it seriously with telescoping sticks and almost like hiking uniforms, LOL. Everyone will say different, but don't pay for sex in Korea. Learn the culture and as a side benefit you'll get the chicks. Plus, it is so much fun to have a local showing you around while you inquisitively look for the double barber shop poles and the red bull gilfs.
-
07-28-23 13:33 #9071Senior Member

Posts: 132Girls in Korea
I never used that site, but made an appointment off MassageRepublic when I last visited Seoul in January 2020 (one of my last trips before Covid).
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
Booked this super hottie on MassageRepublic who had the exact same rates as the K-orgs in the US (like 300,320?) but it included MSOG and she was WAY hotter and spoke perfect English. All GFE and CFS which I prefer. She only caters to non-Koreans to avoid anyone recognizing her.
She was outcall only so she came to my AirBnB and only communicated via email. She was very professional before arriving, even shooting an email when her taxi was stuck in traffic and running late.
Sidenote for people who go to Korea, AirBnBs in Korea are amazingly super nice with high city views and some even have the Korean toilets with buttons and water shooting up. Prices are good too. AirBnBs I've used in Seoul and Busan have been better than any I've ever had in the USA.
It was winter so she arrived in a coat. She took it off to reveal a school girl outfit. I knew she was different when I slapped her ass and she told me to do it harder lmao. Needless to say, it was a great time. Her pics were also 100% her.
-
07-28-23 01:52 #9070Senior Member

Posts: 788Yes. High tier full salons tend to cost that or more. Top of the line girls can cost upwards of 2 k to 3 k+ (think Japanese wagyu).
Originally Posted by UnassumingGuy
[View Original Post]
Anyone who can navigate through Korean sites, check out bamje25 dot com and you can get general idea of current pricing in Korea. Do note that Gangnam isn't the only place you can visit. There are other cities just as populated with stores / agencies. Also go fuck a Russian girl in Korea.
-
07-28-23 00:29 #9069Senior Member

Posts: 222He says you are wrong and the GND girls in their twenties can all be had for about 200,000 won for an hour, which is about $150 right now. He said if you pay $460 like we pay here for up charge girls, or about 600,000 krw, then you for sure get someone really hot in their twenties and probably college educated. Someone of the quality that is rarely in LA. But we pay that for every up charge girl. He says because companies pay for this stuff there, you can spend as much as you want and even be connected to girls in the music industry, acting industry, even Olympic athletes and pay $1 K and more, or perfect 10's going to best universities in Korea. But that is not really something available to most of us in LA. He says a fair amount of the older girls here would be working an extras massage parlor type business and would probably be like 130,000 won all in (about $100), but we are all are paying like $400+ for it despite their age. He says very few of the others in town are of the quality that would demand more than 200,000 won or $150 and probably would get no repeats in Seoul. But that's just his opinion.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 21:07 #9068Senior Member

Posts: 284They're like 4,5 in gangnam. Although elle's body is top tier IMO.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 20:36 #9067Senior Member

Posts: 25It's roughly 500 k ( 400) for a room and bottle and then 1 million ( 800) for the second course and the girls can refuse to go out with you. The hottest girls are over 1 k. If you can get into the nice places in Korea then it is 100% better than LA. The good anmas have top LA level talent for 230 k ( 180) an hour. I'd say around 10-30% of them are legit mid to late 20's depending on the establishment. Every now and then LA has its gems. There's an influx of temporary HYAs and CYAs like Celine, Chloe, Haven, Lady Doll, etc. We just had a 10% girl come through recently and imo she was worth every bit of her upcharge.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






