Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 389 of 1860 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 439 489 889 1389 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 27900
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22080

    What signs?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekExplorer  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but would be hesitant. Latest ad photos seem to show signs of use on face and arms.
    What are typically the signs on the face?

  2. #22079

    ItsJulie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrogrammer  [View Original Post]
    I saw ItsJulie many times a few years ago. The first session I saw her she said she didn't bring condoms so I fucked her raw and she let me cum inside her. After that I saw her for a few more sessions, same arrangement, raw and filled her up. She was always a good fuck back in those days she'd completely drain me until I couldn't cum anything anymore. I'd always set up a short session and she'd still completely empty my nut. It occurred to me that if she was being so liberal with the bb I should probably back off so I did. Fast forward a few years I tried to get back in contact her after she resurfaced and she was completely different. Whether it was drugs or something else. She mentioned miscarriages in the early days of me seeing her so I think she has major baggage. But when I brought up bb after her hiatus she completely denied it and swore up and down it never happened. She threatened to report me and blocked me. I highly recommend not seeing her it just isn't worth it due to a variety of risks I and others have laid out. There's much better options out there. If you want more details feel free to PM me. Also I'm in need of a BB provider on the eastside if someone can PM me with any leads I'd be greatly appreciative.
    So you fucked her a couple of times in that trailer of hers? I have filled her up on many occasions as well. I stopped seeing her for a couple of reasons. First, she is not too close to me and when you are still enjoying the new pussy, you seem to drive extra for it. Second she always did seem like she was ultra cool on the surface, but just below it there was a ton of drama and BS and finally she started putting on some weight. I am glad I used her for as long as I did. We had some good romps in the trailer of hers and the thought of fucking trailer trash while driving to her location always made he hard. Her personality really turned me off. She is nasty nasty woman just under the surface and you should be careful around her.

  3. #22078

    Anything goes Lexus

    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    So. She's been around for a while, kinda briefly discussed, BUT no detailed reports. Price seems to be too good to be true. Is it? Have you seen her? How was it?
    I haven't seen her, but would be hesitant. Latest ad photos seem to show signs of use on face and arms.

  4. #22077

    "Anything goes" Lexus

    So. She's been around for a while, kinda briefly discussed, BUT no detailed reports. Price seems to be too good to be true. Is it? Have you seen her? How was it?

  5. #22076

    Tori Mills

    I am going to see Tori Mills today and hopeful eat her cum filled snatch before I leave one in her.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  6. #22075
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Gents.

    A couple of weeks ago I tried out Candy when she was down here in Tumwater at a clean 2-star motel off of I-5. She is bouncing between PDX, SEA, Kitsap, and stops in between. Here was the experience.

    The Good - I found she was better looking than her pictures and did a nice job getting "cleaned up" prior to my arrival. When I reached out she said she would be ready in 30 minutes and true to her word at the 30 minute mark she was ready. At 5 minutes before our appt she said she didn't have any condoms and would I pick some up. I mentioned that I was under a time crunch and she asked if I was clean and replied in the affirmative. She said okay. Upon arrival she was laid out on the bed ready to get to work. Started with DATY (very tasty) and would take a break for some DFK which at times felt like LFK. She really enjoyed the DATY, and after some BBBJ action she spread open her legs saying she was ready for my little swimmers. 30 minutes asked for and 30 minutes of enjoyment.

    The Bad - A little bit of a smoker and although she doesn't smell like it you can taste it. For some that is a turn-off and want to ensure I included that..
    She looks nasty.

    Perfect for me.

  7. #22074

    ItsJulie

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Is ItsJulie any good? On the days she doesn't have something anyways 😆also, you mentioned a MILF name candy. Link?

    Edit: I found the link. That woman is all for you.
    I saw ItsJulie many times a few years ago. The first session I saw her she said she didn't bring condoms so I fucked her raw and she let me cum inside her. After that I saw her for a few more sessions, same arrangement, raw and filled her up. She was always a good fuck back in those days she'd completely drain me until I couldn't cum anything anymore. I'd always set up a short session and she'd still completely empty my nut. It occurred to me that if she was being so liberal with the bb I should probably back off so I did. Fast forward a few years I tried to get back in contact her after she resurfaced and she was completely different. Whether it was drugs or something else. She mentioned miscarriages in the early days of me seeing her so I think she has major baggage. But when I brought up bb after her hiatus she completely denied it and swore up and down it never happened. She threatened to report me and blocked me. I highly recommend not seeing her it just isn't worth it due to a variety of risks I and others have laid out. There's much better options out there. If you want more details feel free to PM me. Also I'm in need of a BB provider on the eastside if someone can PM me with any leads I'd be greatly appreciative.

  8. #22073

    Demi Hart

    Quote Originally Posted by KingRomeo  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her a while back before she charged for VIP. We used to go at it as soon as I walked in it was like a race to see who could get out of their clothes first. She alot of fun and likes to fuck. One day I got tired of pulling out and filled her with a week's worth of cum. She got pissed and told me to never contact her again LOL.
    Thanks dude!

  9. #22072

    You know what.

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Is ItsJulie any good? On the days she doesn't have something anyways 😆also, you mentioned a MILF name candy. Link?

    Edit: I found the link. That woman is all for you 🫡
    ItsJulie has some baggage with regards to gps and you can do a search on this forum & see plenty of examples. She was an enjoyable lay at one time.

    And to your second comment, I would like to quote the great DirtyFuk.

    I am a dirty fuk!

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  10. #22071
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    So what's the impression / opinion of you guys who have recently hung out with Demi Hart? I might have a reason to wander way down south to Tacoma, her current incall, from the northern wastelands in the near future. I'm seeing how she's been around for years and has had a variety of reviews and names she's called herself. Thanks in advance.
    I posted about her a while back before she charged for VIP. We used to go at it as soon as I walked in it was like a race to see who could get out of their clothes first. She alot of fun and likes to fuck. One day I got tired of pulling out and filled her with a week's worth of cum. She got pissed and told me to never contact her again LOL.

  11. #22070
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunter425  [View Original Post]
    Well gents don't know how long this report is going to last on the other board but it appears ItsJulie is bb-ing again.

    Hobbyist claims he had to get a shot after his session with Julie.

    Love it when providers claim they don't bb and you know they will. LOL!

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.
    Is ItsJulie any good? On the days she doesn't have something anyways 😆also, you mentioned a MILF name candy. Link?

    Edit: I found the link. That woman is all for you 🫡

  12. #22069

    Kelly

    She moved up from Portland. Met her a few times down here in Pdx and she's very worth a try.

    https://callescort.org/503-610-2993

  13. #22068
    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Possible barista? Wonder where she works?
    Her IG shows her working for Beehive, but it looks like she bounces around locations.

  14. #22067

    Another Sweet Mature Provider

    Good morning Gents.

    A couple of weeks ago I tried out Candy when she was down here in Tumwater at a clean 2-star motel off of I-5. She is bouncing between PDX, SEA, Kitsap, and stops in between. Here was the experience.

    The Good - I found she was better looking than her pictures and did a nice job getting "cleaned up" prior to my arrival. When I reached out she said she would be ready in 30 minutes and true to her word at the 30 minute mark she was ready. At 5 minutes before our appt she said she didn't have any condoms and would I pick some up. I mentioned that I was under a time crunch and she asked if I was clean and replied in the affirmative. She said okay. Upon arrival she was laid out on the bed ready to get to work. Started with DATY (very tasty) and would take a break for some DFK which at times felt like LFK. She really enjoyed the DATY, and after some BBBJ action she spread open her legs saying she was ready for my little swimmers. 30 minutes asked for and 30 minutes of enjoyment.

    The Bad - A little bit of a smoker and although she doesn't smell like it you can taste it. For some that is a turn-off and want to ensure I included that.

    The Ugly - I think for her $1.8 for a hh rate is a steal the way this hobby is turning. Annnnnnddddddd if she continues that type of service at the same price point for all of you, I'm screwed.

    Hope you get to partake.

    Stay safe & happy hunting.

    BBHunter.

  15. #22066
    Possible barista? Wonder where she works?

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Hey, throwing a bone to the community since I keep getting hit up and I'm probably retiring her from my lineup.

    https://callescort.org/206-746-0429

    Seen her 5 times now, all BBFS every time, however, saw her recently and she's with a couple of guys and another girl atm at some north Tac motel.

    I'm assuming she's "dating" one of the guys since she was more insistent on protection this time. She was definitely on something this time, skipped BBBJ altogether, and had to coax her with an extra .5 (on top of higher rate of $$$ to get my usual treatment.

    She still resembles her pics like 75% and still has a hot little body, is very responsive with multiple legit O's.

    Anyway, I have others on my lineup and prefer to give my business at others for the time being.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape