The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 341 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 391 441 841 1341 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 25027
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #19927
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    This has no value to a RI area escort review board.
    The value, Scorpion, was to provide concrete examples of the appearance of the types of overweight hoes that I would find acceptable, as opposed to those I would not. I was asking about Flirty Fay, and provided specific examples, for comparison, in order to help others understand what I was talking about. It was to help me decide if I wanted to see Fay, or not.

    But what was the value of YOUR post, Scorpion, which I quoted above?

  2. #19926
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Based in the DC area, she toured many cities, I cum-pumped her in San Fransicko, a decade ago. Totally nymphomaniacal GFE CIP cumslut, and a real pleasure to inseminate, which cost 250 for an overtime hour outcall. She was studying nursing. (WET nursing?! ) If Flirty Fay looked like this, I'd be all in!
    This has no value to a RI area escort review board.

  3. #19925

    Seriously?

    I have posted multiple times about her as have others. She is horrendous.

  4. #19924

  5. #19923

    Another fat, but NOT fugly big titter.

    Based in the DC area, she toured many cities, I cum-pumped her in San Fransicko, a decade ago. Totally nymphomaniacal GFE CIP cumslut, and a real pleasure to inseminate, which cost 250 for an overtime hour outcall. She was studying nursing. (WET nursing?! ) If Flirty Fay looked like this, I'd be all in!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 121412MarieE.jpg‎   121412MarieC.jpg‎   121412MarieD.jpg‎   121412MarieA.jpg‎  

  6. #19922
    Lonely old simp warning a crackwhore to straighten up. That's going to work out real well.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    So, I confronted her on this. She admitted that something came up but said she offered to make it up to you. Not defending her, but she was fine with me and we had a pretty long and relaxed session although there were hints of frustration on her side when I was pushing her too far (I view that as being my job LOL). Maybe the demons have taken over and her patience is not what it used to be? I did give her a warning to straighten up.

  7. #19921

    An example of fat but NOT fugly, in my opinion!

    She's a local RI girl. I'm sure a lot of you other perverts inseminated her. I did, for 140, 9 years ago, she was an excellent GFE and BBFSCIP. She's surely got a belly, but by my lights, she's a slutty looking, fat, but PRETTY hoe, which is what I seek! Thus, in her case, slutty-looking and pretty trumped fat.

    So, about this Flirty Fay: Is she an example of fat AND fugly, as in my previous post below? Or is she fat, slutty, but NOT fugly, like this one? Those that know, please speak?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-04-29_15-17-29_993.jpg‎   2014-04-29_15-15-57_155.jpg‎   2014-04-29_15-17-34_521.jpg‎   2014-04-29_15-16-02_434.jpg‎  

  8. #19920

    Flirty Fat Fay

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit that I have looked at Fay in the past with intrigue. I really like her anything goes attitude, and I could certainly have fun with those enormous melons she carries around, but just how bad is the rest of the body? Are we talking just a mature BBW, or are we talking just a complete mess?
    I assume we are talking about this one:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/flirtyfa...vidence-609228#erotic.

    I have also thought about the possibility of my raw-dogging that. But as I've said more and more frequently recently, I've gotten much more fastidious in my old age. Its not that I really mind fat (within reason)! Indeed, I've cum-pumped some really fat ones in the past who I'd surely do again. I'll try to dig up some examples later.

    But fat AND fugly? Nope! Below is an example of one I raw-dogged 4 years ago on the Left Coast. On the left is the ad picture she used. On the right, is a pic I took myself. I had to have quite a bit of my own signature liquid hoe lubrication before I could successfully bareback that. (50% 100 proof Smirnoff's Blue, 50% cranberry juice). In my opinion, that one was both fat AND fugly. And that was misleading advertising!

    So, as Cumsequences so aptly queried above, how bad is the rest of her body? I'd be interested in seeing some unfiltered MONGER pictures of Fay, nude. Anyone? Beuller?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-246.jpg‎   thumbnail-245.jpg‎  

  9. #19919

    How bad is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That's the right add. Take an extra blue pill LOL.
    I have to admit that I have looked at Fay in the past with intrigue. I really like her anything goes attitude, and I could certainly have fun with those enormous melons she carries around, but just how bad is the rest of the body? Are we talking just a mature BBW, or are we talking just a complete mess?

  10. #19918

    She would be a lound and clear stay away in my book

    I wouldn't go near her. When things start going downhill, it usually only continues that way. Enlightenings don't happen often in the lives of many of these woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    So, I confronted her on this. She admitted that something came up but said she offered to make it up to you. Not defending her, but she was fine with me and we had a pretty long and relaxed session although there were hints of frustration on her side when I was pushing her too far (I view that as being my job LOL). Maybe the demons have taken over and her patience is not what it used to be? I did give her a warning to straighten up.

  11. #19917
    Quote Originally Posted by FloydFec1  [View Original Post]
    Here's a link I found. Is this Fay?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/264699910533

    FF.

    Update : Googling the phone number from the stg post shows this:
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/flirtyfay-escort-north-providence-609228#erotic

    Note the name in the link - flirtyfay - I think this is the person originally discussed.
    Yep. That's the right add. Take an extra blue pill LOL.

  12. #19916

    Is this Fay?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead.

    Just search mature on the site, her ad is the one with the pic of her taking a facial.

    She is a freak in the sheets.
    Here's a link I found. Is this Fay?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/264699910533

    FF.

    Update : Googling the phone number from the stg post shows this:
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/flirtyfay-escort-north-providence-609228#erotic

    Note the name in the link - flirtyfay - I think this is the person originally discussed.
    Last edited by FloydFec1; 07-29-23 at 13:11. Reason: Update with google results

  13. #19915
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    So, I confronted her on this. She admitted that something came up but said she offered to make it up to you. Not defending her, but she was fine with me and we had a pretty long and relaxed session although there were hints of frustration on her side when I was pushing her too far (I view that as being my job LOL). Maybe the demons have taken over and her patience is not what it used to be? I did give her a warning to straighten up.
    What's her contact or link?

  14. #19914
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    So, I confronted her on this. She admitted that something came up but said she offered to make it up to you. Not defending her, but she was fine with me and we had a pretty long and relaxed session although there were hints of frustration on her side when I was pushing her too far (I view that as being my job LOL). Maybe the demons have taken over and her patience is not what it used to be? I did give her a warning to straighten up.
    What's her link or contact?

  15. #19913

    Monique

    So, I confronted her on this. She admitted that something came up but said she offered to make it up to you. Not defending her, but she was fine with me and we had a pretty long and relaxed session although there were hints of frustration on her side when I was pushing her too far (I view that as being my job LOL). Maybe the demons have taken over and her patience is not what it used to be? I did give her a warning to straighten up.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    Yup, that's her. Maybe the excuse I got from the dude after she left the room, to quickly meet somebody and be right back, that she got picked up by the police was true? Smells like a scam to me. Maybe she really was picked up?? Just sharing my experience, you decide.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape