Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3046
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnyBig  [View Original Post]
    The problem is my fingers still smell from finger banging that snapper while she was getting me off. I never went back. Was not a good experience 7 years ago and I'm sure it hasn't gotten better with age. Better options out there.
    Maybe if she had menu upgrades to bbj or would get topless. I see she is a self professed hanjob genie. IMO you can get an amazing he finish with a good massage from liliam and others. Of course everyone has a preference and maybe she does give a hand that will blow your mind.

  2. #3045

    Maitland Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    She'll definitely get you off in person LOL. Visited her a few years back. Visit was ok, but did not repeat due to limited menu.
    The problem is my fingers still smell from finger banging that snapper while she was getting me off. I never went back. Was not a good experience 7 years ago and I'm sure it hasn't gotten better with age. Better options out there.

  3. #3044

    Maitland Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Two problems with her videos. First, she's not topless. Second, she never gets the guy off!
    She'll definitely get you off in person LOL. Visited her a few years back. Visit was ok, but did not repeat due to limited menu.

  4. #3043

    Maitland Angie

    Two problems with her videos. First, she's not topless. Second, she never gets the guy off!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith1855  [View Original Post]
    Or you could just view it here.

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/handjob-genie

  5. #3042

    Maitland Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by Spektader0  [View Original Post]
    If you're curious on her technique she's got an OF page at handjobgenie I'm going to have to verify in person.
    Or you could just view it here.

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/handjob-genie

  6. #3041

    Maitland Angie

    If you're curious on her technique she's got an OF page at handjobgenie I'm going to have to verify in person.

  7. #3040
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    I finally had some time during the week and was able to see Bebe. As always super safe spot and plenty of places to park. I opted for Nuru, got to take a shower before and after. Body to body massage was insane. She has a super nice body and doesn't rush at all. She used stones and a scalp thing that felt crazy. Once she's done with the massage it gets even crazier. There is no FS but a covered ending on the flip. Her body is insane she's super petite. Always looks nice and smells great.

    https://rubpage.com/ad/bebe/

    I believe she's between school stuff so now would be the time to try and get on her schuedule. Please be respectful.
    I recently had a very similar dream with Bebe and she didn't disappoint.

  8. #3039

    Maitland Angie

    Quote Originally Posted by MicBush  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, saw her years ago and never repeated. She want extra to see her tits.
    The puppies came out right away on the flip. My review did say it was "light touch. " her technique isn't a theraputic massage by any means. I think It depends on what you're looking for. Sometimes I'd rather have an angie that uses feather light touch all over and great teasing when face down rather than an attempt at a therapeutic massage with a gratuitous graze of the boys just before the flip followed by a semi oiled hand jackhammering me to completion just to get me out of there with my "free" bottle of water. Of course that's just me. You guys go with whatever blows your hair back. As is appropriate with this and all other reviews YMMV. Be safe. Cheers!

  9. #3038

    Bebe

    I finally had some time during the week and was able to see Bebe. As always super safe spot and plenty of places to park. I opted for Nuru, got to take a shower before and after. Body to body massage was insane. She has a super nice body and doesn't rush at all. She used stones and a scalp thing that felt crazy. Once she's done with the massage it gets even crazier. There is no FS but a covered ending on the flip. Her body is insane she's super petite. Always looks nice and smells great.

    https://rubpage.com/ad/bebe/

    I believe she's between school stuff so now would be the time to try and get on her schuedule. Please be respectful.

  10. #3037
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    Angie is not good at massage. She is only worth a $50 tug and go.
    Agreed, saw her years ago and never repeated. She want extra to see her tits.

  11. #3036
    Natalia, Robin, Arial. First two are UTRs, Arial is advertises and is near OIA. She'll do FS but won't allow much other play.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a provider they can recommend that provides a legit massage and FS?

  12. #3035

    Massage with FS

    Anybody got a provider they can recommend that provides a legit massage and FS?

  13. #3034

    Waste of Money

    Angie is not good at massage. She is only worth a $50 tug and go.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    So I'm going to post this here as well as the Craigslist thread. I have seen Angie a number of times over the years and she has even been to my house a while back. She is an attractive latin woman in her late 40's. She has taught classes on HJ techniques. Massage is soft touch with good face down teasing. On the flip she takes it slow for a great buildup and crescendo. $. 5 for the hour. She is in a very discreet and small office building near the corner of 436 and Howell Branch Road on the Horatio avenue side. Comms are good. If you are familiar with Heidi, then you know the spot. Angie and Heidi share the space. Cheers!

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...646875413.html

  14. #3033

    Maitland Angie

    So I'm going to post this here as well as the Craigslist thread. I have seen Angie a number of times over the years and she has even been to my house a while back. She is an attractive latin woman in her late 40's. She has taught classes on HJ techniques. Massage is soft touch with good face down teasing. On the flip she takes it slow for a great buildup and crescendo. $. 5 for the hour. She is in a very discreet and small office building near the corner of 436 and Howell Branch Road on the Horatio avenue side. Comms are good. If you are familiar with Heidi, then you know the spot. Angie and Heidi share the space. Cheers!

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...646875413.html

  15. #3032

    Hidden Gem

    Not sure why your directing me to aweb site that I havetosign up for just asked if you had contact info? Tagreplacement0}.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape