Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 33207
-
07-29-23 15:58 #27192Senior Member

Posts: 1897Babydoll4 u94 or Bree
She has more than one ad. Also goes by Bree. Five years older than 29 and quite a bit rougher looking in her SM. She has about six different FB profiles. Do some basic research. She is easy to find.
Originally Posted by WrapFetty
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
07-29-23 15:38 #27191Senior Member

Posts: 159Alana
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/147278218 Last week I had another visit with her which I thoroughly enjoyed. We did some kissing and cuddling and than I went down for a nice big helping of daty. It was sweet and shower fresh. She than proceed to give me a BBBJ Had to slow her down because I wanted the main event she slipped on the cover and away we went. Stared in mish than switched to cow girl and finished in doggie. It was a great ride and I look forward to seeing her again. She does smoke.
-
07-29-23 15:27 #27190Senior Member

Posts: 159Crystal
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ati/147285573. I haven't been able to post for several weeks because I was locked out of my account. So this report is late. I had a visit with crystal about 3 weeks ago and it was great. Had a great time and had thought of visiting her again. But I have seen reports that she has ghost several people here and that stinks. A couple of days ago tried to contact her and she never replied. May look her up if I get the itch again, but will be very alert to what she says and how she responds. In the past she was an admitted drug user who claims she got clean. Which she may have, also when you once had a habit and get clean the first thing you want to do is get away from people you used to associate with and things you used to do. As it is so easy to fall back into old habits. And for some woman to go into escorting is probably a last resort and is like selling your sole to the devil. And that leads many to use drugs to kill that pain. I am not trying to justify what she did and I am not trying to be a white night. I hear what you said and if and when I see her I will have my guard up. And as we always say ummv.
-
07-29-23 13:59 #27189Senior Member

Posts: 40Aalliah
I agree 100% same run around with the same reasons.
Originally Posted by IdleHands1
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-23 06:56 #27188Senior Member

Posts: 48Babydoll
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...ready/53134126
She wanted me to see her in Hamilton for a cardate which seemed risky but I wanted to know beforehand because I can't find anything on her here.
-
07-29-23 06:27 #27187Senior Member

Posts: 324Waste my time. Aaliyah
I was looking to blow off a little steam in the last month and looking for a thick gal to enjoy time with. So, I tried Aaliyah. Not once but twice had an appointment set. Both times she stopped answering prior to the appointment. Hours later I received a txt "oops, my phone died" and the second time "my alarm did't go off". Total waste of time. Does anyone have a good experience with: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...daddy/57847219.
-
07-29-23 01:50 #27186Senior Member

Posts: 72El Pinky
I'm going to have to agree with you. I was very skeptical, found some diamonds, and found some scams. My regular in Arizona told me about it and I appreciate the layout is all. I am just looking for a solid recommendation really Ohio as a whole has been my nemesis. One dime and hundreds of scabs.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 23:00 #27185Senior Member

Posts: 1189El Pinky's
I've never seen that website before but after browsing through it, most of the ads look fake to me. Most of the girls are very attractive and most of the ads come on very strong with statements such as "whatever you want", "I never say no" "Everything available", etc. TGTBT in my opinion.
Originally Posted by BenHenderson
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 20:29 #27184Senior Member

Posts: 121Taylor Rae
Ok thanks. Made up my mind.
Originally Posted by RadRussian
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 19:42 #27183Senior Member

Posts: 72Info and recs
Hey guys making my rounds back that way and looking to see if anyone has info on this one https://elpinky.com/united-states/oh...91-171261.html.
Also taking recommendations.
-
07-28-23 19:21 #27182Regular Member

Posts: 11Green Eyed Hannah
I've met with Hannah twice and I can say she really is the sweet cutie in her ad. She's usually outcall only and is pretty responsive by text. When we met I recognized her eyes and cute smile. What really struck me was how classy, clean, and professional she was. She's safe (no BB) and doesn't have any candy habits. Doesn't rush or discuss donations until the end. Although she isn't GFE, she is warm and friendly and easy to talk to. She looks like her more recent photos on Tryst and is a little thicker from recent pregnancy. Otherwise she looks great: nice hair & eyes, and an amazing pair of C-cups. Performance was pretty good. Not a wide menu, and everything is covered, so she may be better for guys that prefer safety. May be a little quiet and shy at first, but she gets into it if you can make her comfortable. Her rates on Tryst are rather high, but mention you found her on EB / LC and she may give you a better rate.
In my view she's an 8 for appearance and 7 for performance. YMMV.
https://tryst.link/escort/green-eyed-beauty
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/147249510
-
07-28-23 19:06 #27181Senior Member

Posts: 78T Rae / Taylor Rae
I reported on her a while back when she was doing her jacuzzi special. I really liked seeing her when she offered that and she was always really pleasant. However, she's no longer doing that and has since moved into a basement. I went and saw her a few months ago and things were much different. Paid for the hour but barely got 30 minutes of a lackluster massage and she was a dead fish during the finish. Attitude wasn't terrible, but it wasn't fun at all like before. She was also going on about being blackmailed, and was giving me a sob story about family stuff. She also told me her menu opens up the more you see her, but when I called her out on it she basically told me that it doesn't, so she's a bit of a liar. I'm done seeing her. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
RR.
-
07-28-23 18:44 #27180Senior Member

Posts: 560Around
She has been around for a long time and may have gone by other names. But from what I remember there was a lot of comments about her shitty attitude and lack luster performance.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 18:43 #27179Senior Member

Posts: 39Raegym
Just corresponded with her recently she is in rehab for a extended period of time. I think it's a few months. I wished her well. Just letting everyone know.
-
07-28-23 18:06 #27178Regular Member

Posts: 11RE: Taylor Rae
She's OK. When I saw her she would lead you through a messy garage into a messy basement room. Non-GFE and menu is pretty limited unless you're a regular. She looks like her pictures. Great body for a lady around 40. Performance was OK, felt a bit rushed but got the job done. May be worthwhile for a 30 min visit if the rate is good. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




