Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 183 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 2734
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1804
    Quote Originally Posted by LapLover3  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is real. I've seen her maybe three or four times. Easy to get along with and had a good time.
    Does she do what's listed? Bbj, date, dfk, msog, etc?

  2. #1803

    Tiny petite chick

    Quote Originally Posted by SitNud  [View Original Post]
    The "I take everything for payment" is pretty typical of a scammer. She also checked off literally every service. I hope she's real but I doubt it.
    Yes, she is real. I've seen her maybe three or four times. Easy to get along with and had a good time.

  3. #1802
    Quote Originally Posted by TeoCat  [View Original Post]
    New girl in town? Saw this new post. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...w/431797334258
    The "I take everything for payment" is pretty typical of a scammer. She also checked off literally every service. I hope she's real but I doubt it.

  4. #1801

    Tiny Petite Chick

    New girl in town? Saw this new post. Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...w/431797334258

  5. #1800
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    Thirdtime has me blocked so i cant reply to him. but you enjoyed her and got your moneys worth...ill im saying to me she looks very unattractive in that picture. I wanted to know is that the norm or a picture she thinks is good but not.
    I thought she was attractive when I saw her. She had a friend with her in the same room. As soon as I got in there there was a knock on the door. I instinctively started putting on my clothes but it turned out it was just someone looking for her friend. It was really the only thing that cause me a little nervousness. I'd see her again but the drive there is a little long so not sure how many times I will.

  6. #1799
    Thirdtime has me blocked so i cant reply to him. but you enjoyed her and got your moneys worth...ill im saying to me she looks very unattractive in that picture. I wanted to know is that the norm or a picture she thinks is good but not.

  7. #1798
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    If you don't want to see her don't. I'm sure she won't care. I saw her and she sounded like a woman. I can't say I'll travel over an hour to see her all the time but maybe one more time.
    Sometimes you have to ignore the overreaching, loud voice in the room.

    Follow your gut instincts.

    3 x.

  8. #1797
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    Well pictures like this don't make me want to run out and drop 100+.
    If you don't want to see her don't. I'm sure she won't care. I saw her and she sounded like a woman. I can't say I'll travel over an hour to see her all the time but maybe one more time.

  9. #1796
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. My question is did she look drug free? That was this issue 2+ years ago. She went away, came back about a year ago, allegedly clean, then went away again. She is attractive with a very nice body.
    She did look drug free. She didn't fall asleep or anything. Was able to keep a good conversation.

  10. #1795
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    Come on Jimbo.
    Well pictures like this don't make me want to run out and drop 100+.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtq2ode1ndjmnwuynge2mgeznduwnzy5nji5nwjmmjkxnjbjmji1.jpg.jpg‎  

  11. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    I saw Molly today and was amazed at how great the session went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/545899795741

    She will do basically anything you want unless it's BBFS. I didn't go for the bb BJ. I just told her I had some fetishes and she obliged. Best escort I've been to outside of Peoria. Springfield isn't that far but I won't be doing it all the time. She even will kiss during the session. She let me blow on her tits. I was able to use cash app to do an hour to just try it out. Will probably just do half hour next time.
    Thanks for the update. My question is did she look drug free? That was this issue 2+ years ago. She went away, came back about a year ago, allegedly clean, then went away again. She is attractive with a very nice body.

  12. #1793
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    Which pics of her are "real"? In some pictures her face looks like a man.
    Come on Jimbo.

  13. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo7825  [View Original Post]
    Which pics of her are "real"? In some pictures her face looks like a man.
    If you see her she looks 100% feminine. I think it's all the make up she wears. She has a feminine voice. She's 100% worth it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mti3ntg5zdixythhotfjyjbiyze2mgrmmjhjndazzwrkntiyyzk.jpg.jpg‎   mzu5mti5odzkytvkymeyzdcwzmvjnmqwnwi3odayy2ziyzuzmtm5.jpg.jpg‎  

  14. #1791
    Which pics of her are "real"? In some pictures her face looks like a man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    I saw Molly today and was amazed at how great the session went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/545899795741

    She will do basically anything you want unless it's BBFS. I didn't go for the bb BJ. I just told her I had some fetishes and she obliged. Best escort I've been to outside of Peoria. Springfield isn't that far but I won't be doing it all the time. She even will kiss during the session. She let me blow on her tits. I was able to use cash app to do an hour to just try it out. Will probably just do half hour next time.

  15. #1790

    Molly

    I saw Molly today and was amazed at how great the session went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/545899795741

    She will do basically anything you want unless it's BBFS. I didn't go for the bb BJ. I just told her I had some fetishes and she obliged. Best escort I've been to outside of Peoria. Springfield isn't that far but I won't be doing it all the time. She even will kiss during the session. She let me blow on her tits. I was able to use cash app to do an hour to just try it out. Will probably just do half hour next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape