Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2738
-
07-30-23 16:50 #473Senior Member

Posts: 908She is on seeking.com.
Originally Posted by LatinLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 10:58 #472Senior Member

Posts: 908Sweet_peaches
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Sweet_Peaches
Anyone see her?
-
07-29-23 18:18 #471Senior Member

Posts: 660Anyone seen
Cuddler4000? Just started chatting was curious any reports dm please.
-
07-28-23 18:50 #470Senior Member

Posts: 300True and turns out she does not have a car so I guess its on to the next one.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 17:52 #469Senior Member

Posts: 601The extra expense for a room outside Polk might be chump change compared to what you'll spend if things go sideways.
Originally Posted by LatinLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 15:19 #468Senior Member

Posts: 113What's the deal with Polk?
-
07-28-23 08:37 #467Senior Member

Posts: 141Polk
Yes. My thought is Stay out Og Grady territory!
Originally Posted by LatinLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-23 06:42 #466Senior Member

Posts: 300Cuddling in Polk
So we all know its not a good idea to hobby in polk but I wanted to know if anyone has cuddled there before? I'm debating on scheduling with Pink_Fantasy but she is in Davenport so I'm not sure I should go. I could always get a room here I suppose and have her meet me but with the extra expense I don't like doing that for cuddles that I have not seen before or at least know I can get extras. Any thoughts fellas?
-
07-27-23 18:04 #465Senior Member

Posts: 153Loving embrace and inbox full
Hey can you dm about the extras available thanks.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 15:47 #464Senior Member

Posts: 124Getting paid to sleep. Got to love it!
Originally Posted by DrPeeper
[View Original Post]
Her photos and the face she's making in the majority of them were enough to tell me she's hiding some weight.
Pushing her lips together like that to make her cheeks more narrow.
Nope. She can't smile bc then you'd see the big double cheeseburger cheeks.
All about the angles and lighting.
-
07-24-23 20:27 #463Senior Member

Posts: 143Should have listened
Went to see ally.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Ally317
Bigger than pics, fell asleep multiple times. I tried some play with nipples and she let me but would fall asleep. I also tried some up short play and again not restricted but fell asleep with no reaction.
-
07-24-23 15:27 #462Regular Member

Posts: 3Carribeanqueen
I met up with her for 1 hour. Her place was nice and clean. She was beautiful and very curvy. She smelled great and personality was calm. During our session she was quiet and didn't talk much. She also feel asleep a couple of times, which was kind of a turn off. I was rubbing her boobs OTC go a while but she moved my hand away. I did ask if there were extras after our session and she said she doesn't offer them. You may have better luck but she seems to be pretty firm with that stance.
-
07-24-23 14:11 #461Regular Member

Posts: 8Don't do it
Don't do it. No fun to be had, not a great cuddle and annoying to listen to. She thinks she is way better than she is. Consider yourself lucky that you dodged that bullet.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 13:42 #460Senior Member

Posts: 632?
Still no info on cuddlemymind? I had to cancel on her something cams up and she blocked me 🤣129315;129315;.
-
07-23-23 15:26 #459Senior Member

Posts: 229New site at least for me.
https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddlers/florida/
Has anyone tried this site yet??










Reply With Quote




