Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 735 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 731 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 11014
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7564

    Leaving a session

    While I don't want to get involved or reflect on the recent comments regarding a particular session which I don't know anything about, having never met the people involved.

    I wonder how often anyone "leaves" a session?

    I would assume it happens so rarely it would be kinda shock a lady if you just got up and left. Unless her service was really so bad it happened a lot or she was intentionally hoping you would?

    I have gotten up and left a couple times, once, very low end, really sketchy, was really hesitating at almost every point, and then the smell. That was just too much. (ick).

    A second, pretty girl, started kinda nice, but as things didn't finish quickly she started complaining. And I was in Thailand in a ST room at NANA plaza, decided I didn't want to bother trying to finish things with her, finding another lady was just too quick and easy and was going to just be more fun anyways.

    But shit's really got to be driven to extremes to just leave. And both times I felt there was really nothing to be gained by explaining, commenting, arguing, I just got up and started dressing as fast as possible and walked out without saying a thing. It was done, I'm out, there's a point to where there's no salvaging shit and arguing about anything is a lost cause.

  2. #7563

    Nah, more trying to decide

    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    324 vs 2 🧐 Just so you know, we don't White Night on this forum. Thats the other guys. Just sayin'.
    She's on my list and if it seems like a one off, I'd give her a try.

    But if that's her normal session, no thanks.

  3. #7562

    We need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    324 vs 2 🧐 Just so you know, we don't White Night on this forum. Thats the other guys. Just sayin'.
    Where is the double-like button again? Love this quote and why I love this site.

    Stay safe & happy hunting!

    BBHunter.

  4. #7561
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingSpanish  [View Original Post]
    Does she remember your date?

    If it didn't stand out to her, that would be a useful data point.
    324 vs 2 🧐 Just so you know, we don't White Night on this forum. Thats the other guys. Just sayin'.

  5. #7560
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatUpp  [View Original Post]
    I'm completely new to this. I wanted to check if you can give me tips on what should I be careful for when looking for providers. Any references would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
    Best piece of advice I can give is to follow your gut. If something doesn't feel right, you need to be prepared to walk away.

    When you get the text with the room number and you're headed towards the door of the hotel and the adrenaline is pumping and you're thinking with the little head, it can be hard to think straight. Take a few deep breaths and keep your head on a swivel.

    It's better to lose a few hundred bucks and chalk it up to a life lesson than to end up in a bad situation. I walk into every situation fully prepared to lose my money and walk away with nothing. Don't get me wrong, I'd be frustrated and it would be a major bummer, but you need to have that mindset in order to stay safe.

  6. #7559

    Did Xoxoangel remember your date?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Apparently I upset xoxoAngel with my remarks on here about our session so she PMed me here. (I didn't even know she was on here?

    She said "If you had such a bad experience then why stay for the session? Also why not make a review on TNA?
    Does she remember your date?

    If it didn't stand out to her, that would be a useful data point.

  7. #7558
    Has anyone seen this provider:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...i/737122085412

    Seems cute but pictures are old, tried to arrange a meet but went dark after menu (good non gps prices), trying to verify pics. Worth it?

  8. #7557

    Any tips or suggestions?

    I'm completely new to this. I wanted to check if you can give me tips on what should I be careful for when looking for providers. Any references would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

  9. #7556
    Any word on Tammy2 Times? And how is MatureGilf these days? Hard to find good providers under 300/ hr who do msog.

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    What's the latest story with Tammy2 Times?

    Rates look great, lots of great reviews in years past, but no reviews in many months. But she's still posting regularly.

    Any red flags to watch out for? Is her incall safe? Any HSV concerns?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127881%3B

    Thanks!

  10. #7555
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Apparently I upset xoxoAngel with my remarks on here about our session so she PMed me here. (I didn't even know she was on here?

    She said "If you had such a bad experience then why stay for the session? Also why not make a review on TNA?

    1) The reason I stayed is because once clothes are off and you are engaging there is no getting my money back so at 400 $ I, like most guys go through with it anyway. Even if it's shitty at least it isn't handing over my hard earned money for nothing.

    2) I usually don't do reviews on TNA. If you are honest about a negative experience that you have, other providers and white knights jump all over you. Usually you end up with a red reputation and doing more harm than good. Over here we just tell the truth.

    Hope this helps you in the future Angel.
    Some providers or people they know definitely keep tabs on posts here, especially the bb section or generally to see if any negative reviews pop up. Sorry to hear you had a bad time with Angel. While I haven't seen her in awhile, she's been one of the more chill providers from my experience, so it makes me wonder what's going on there.

    I find it interesting that I've seen other providers ask why guys stay around if they're not having a good time, and you hit the nail on the head. Not many back out once the exchange happens or want to escalate things mid session.

  11. #7554

    Answers for Angel

    Apparently I upset xoxoAngel with my remarks on here about our session so she PMed me here. (I didn't even know she was on here?

    She said "If you had such a bad experience then why stay for the session? Also why not make a review on TNA?

    1) The reason I stayed is because once clothes are off and you are engaging there is no getting my money back so at 400 $ I, like most guys go through with it anyway. Even if it's shitty at least it isn't handing over my hard earned money for nothing.

    2) I usually don't do reviews on TNA. If you are honest about a negative experience that you have, other providers and white knights jump all over you. Usually you end up with a red reputation and doing more harm than good. Over here we just tell the truth.

    Hope this helps you in the future Angel.

  12. #7553
    Quote Originally Posted by PartyTime5150  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for petite / spinner providers?

    Thanks!
    I'd love to know. Thanks.

  13. #7552

    Petite / Spinner Request

    Any recommendations for petite / spinner providers?

    Thanks!

  14. #7551
    A couple of guys have reported on her, generally okay if I recall. I've been in touch with her but she goes dark whenever I'm to the point of meeting. She's essentially car-date only and when I inquired where to meet her she sent the location of a furniture store on Broadway in Everett and said she was "staying behind it". I've spent some limited time cruising Broadway just to check it out, there are SWs who walk and work the alleys behind the stores on Broadway so I figured she was essentially a homeless SW. I could be wrong, but that was my feeling. She went dark anyway so I stopped after that.


  15. #7550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2930

    Any experience with this Oly chick?

    Yes I know it's the Seattle thread but a lot of travel everywhere.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/026822487876

    She is willing to come over, I am guessing baby damage from the photos, hard to tell about the rest of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape