Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 11566
-
07-28-23 11:07 #5566Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 271Yes
Yes, if there is someone new I want to see with an agency I haven't used. I'll send the info, zero issues.
Originally Posted by GuitarLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 21:27 #5565Senior Member

Posts: 42If you look a page back, HellOnEarth did, and has a positive review. I haven't but booker told me she's got a lot of good feedback. I'm inclined to trust the booker since they've been good to me- convinced Elle to wake up early for me LOL. By the way is it standard / acceptable to ask for real pics? I did without thinking about it and realized after it might have been inappropriate.
Originally Posted by DeuceTree35
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 20:54 #5564Senior Member

Posts: 344Some guys do, some guys don't.
Originally Posted by GuitarLover
[View Original Post]
I don't care so I gave my info for cgla.
-
07-27-23 20:46 #5563Senior Member

Posts: 262I did a few years back to two orgs. Was able to use as reference for other orgs. Got friendly with some ladies that vouched for me for more orgs when they moved to new org / locale. Never saw any flags of identity flags or anything.
Originally Posted by GuitarLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 16:28 #5562Regular Member

Posts: 9Question about verification
Haven't seen a provider in a while so trying to get verified. Bookers are asking for full picture of ID and paystubs. I have verification with some bookers but they won't do verification for other bookers. This seems like a lot of personal info to give out. Have you guys all given out this type of info to book?
-
07-27-23 08:01 #5561Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 271No
110 lbs does not indicate that on someone with her frame.
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 02:52 #5560Senior Member

Posts: 3690No, she's not on the thicker side. She's on the slender side. 5'8" 110 lbs is not thick at all. She's just little heavier than NG or Elle. I said in my review that I was apprehensive at first (cause I thought I might felt the same way ElonMusk did at the end), but somehow I made a break through.
Originally Posted by AkaLegend
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 02:48 #5559Senior Member

Posts: 3690Natural tits
I reviewed all these girls already. Celine, Haven, Lady Doll, and Steph all have natural tits. Lady Doll = KTF Baby Selina. All great experience to me.
Originally Posted by Stgermaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 02:27 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 262Chloe has soft implants with visible scar. Basic english, doesn't like being on top, didn't really like her BJ. Went at it for 20 minutes or so with no complaints, nice soft and load moans.
Originally Posted by Stgermaine
[View Original Post]
Haven has no implants but good size imo, great english can hold conversation, better service but I've also seen her mult times. Her 3 months almost up, going back home sometime in Aug i believe
Haven't seen others.
-
07-27-23 02:22 #5557Regular Member

Posts: 131st time reviews
I noticed a trend of 1st reviews on TER ever since you can get a free membership with a review. They try to camouflage themselves by saying "long time reader but this session was so great I had to leave a review" hard to trust reviews. And so many 5"2 100 lb c cup description that almost every Korean lady fits into. It feels like you're rolling the dice to find your dream girl perfect 10 5 star service once in a lifetime experience that makes $340 feel like a steal.
-
07-27-23 02:11 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 573I know this is LA forum but Jane from OrangeCuties (Princess2 Garden) has natural boobs. C cups with a bit of a natural sag.
Originally Posted by Stgermaine
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 01:23 #5555Regular Member

Posts: 2Baby Peach cgl
Has anyone seen Baby Peach on CGL? Booker said the pics were real. Curious if anyone has seen her.
-
07-26-23 18:16 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 32Thank you
Divorce sucks. Been there. Hope you heal your wounded heart from having fun here.
Originally Posted by MiamiHeat2020
[View Original Post]
I was reading few forums and was wondering if Ladydoll has implants.
-
07-26-23 18:13 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 32Grid model New girl Daisy?
Has anyone heard of Daisy? Booker tells me she is totally new and was a former grid model. And 80% same looking to the photos. I feel like it's too good to be true.
But it was the first time I got a text from bk sugar before I texted so maybe I should try?
If anyone tries Daisy can any of you please share. Thank you ahead.
https://www.sugarbaby.la/product-pag...-gridgirl-bbfs
-
07-26-23 18:04 #5552Senior Member

Posts: 42Ahaha. I'll add 3 more Monday. Although it's ones everyone's reviewed to death by now I think (Elle, Haven, NG).
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
Dunno who next though. Booker mentioned Baby Peach, but not really my type.












Reply With Quote





