Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 406 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 6085
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4810

    She's real.

    So curiosity got me and I went over to smoky park and saw her. I was a bit jittery she's extremely new, I looked at her Id and she's 19 yrs old. Idk but I was turned off by her appearance, she was pretty enough definitely matched her pics, just something about her creeped me out. I threw her 20 and hit the road!

    Here's her link if any of why'all want to give her a spin.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...e-now/57940969

  2. #4809

    18 year old all natural spinner

    This ad seems TGTBT or uncle LEO not sure comms we're crisp back and forth she quoted $$ for hhr $$ for hr. I told her I couldn't do that and she negotiated down for $$ for qv which in my opinion is steep, but if she truly is what is advertised may be worth it. I'm looking for some input on this before I decide to pull the trigger she wants to video chat in order to screen and confirm appointment she also said there would be no deposit.

  3. #4808
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    I don't think uncle would even ask for all that information, unless the provider is clearly under age (by visual inspection and stated she was) . , because for the most part (I know there's Always exceptions) but they ain't going to try to chase down every person who contacted the ad, they want to make almost decent cases. Decent cases involves a monger on property (hotel. Air b&b) . Too show intent a substantial act too commit the crime. All that information would very easily make you a very easy mark for black Mail or identity theft. Also while in the ad she mentioned she was in Asheville, as a general rule if they don't have a city listed (west Asheville, Canton candler) it's probably fake: downtown, by mall, airport or just a state. SC. NC. Tn. Always follow yee gut.
    You guys are all right after reading what you said. Likely it's a blackmail setup and not LEO. Thanks for all the responses especially like this one!

  4. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    I don't think uncle would even ask for all that information, unless the provider is clearly under age (by visual inspection and stated she was) . , because for the most part (I know there's Always exceptions) but they ain't going to try to chase down every person who contacted the ad, they want to make almost decent cases. Decent cases involves a monger on property (hotel. Air b&b) . Too show intent a substantial act too commit the crime. All that information would very easily make you a very easy mark for black Mail or identity theft. Also while in the ad she mentioned she was in Asheville, as a general rule if they don't have a city listed (west Asheville, Canton candler) it's probably fake: downtown, by mall, airport or just a state. SC. NC. Tn. Always follow yee gut.
    Good post! Thanks for your feedback.

  5. #4806

    Uncle LEO

    I don't think uncle would even ask for all that information, unless the provider is clearly under age (by visual inspection and stated she was) . , because for the most part (I know there's Always exceptions) but they ain't going to try to chase down every person who contacted the ad, they want to make almost decent cases. Decent cases involves a monger on property (hotel. Air b&b) . Too show intent a substantial act too commit the crime. All that information would very easily make you a very easy mark for black Mail or identity theft. Also while in the ad she mentioned she was in Asheville, as a general rule if they don't have a city listed (west Asheville, Canton candler) it's probably fake: downtown, by mall, airport or just a state. SC. NC. Tn. Always follow yee gut.

  6. #4805

    Or a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsk9  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't even try with these types but she checked some boxes off and looked legit. But after contacting her she wanted two other providers to vouch for me in text or email AND a work I'd, paycheck stub, or DL with my picture, name and date of birth 🤣128514;. If that doesn't scream Uncle LEO idk what else does LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/535402961128
    Getting your personal info then threatening to tell folks associated with you that you were hiring her unless you give money. There is a nifty name for that other than blackmail, but I haven't had coffee yet.

  7. #4804

    Not LEO

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsk9  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't even try with these types but she checked some boxes off and looked legit. But after contacting her she wanted two other providers to vouch for me in text or email AND a work Id, paycheck stub, or DL with my picture, name and date of birth. If that doesn't scream Uncle LEO idk what else does LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/535402961128
    Its a scam or blackmail set up. LEO not putting in resources to bust guys especially in the understaffed Ashville area.

  8. #4803

    Watch out

    I usually don't even try with these types but she checked some boxes off and looked legit. But after contacting her she wanted two other providers to vouch for me in text or email AND a work I'd, paycheck stub, or DL with my picture, name and date of birth 🤣128514;. If that doesn't scream Uncle LEO idk what else does LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/535402961128

  9. #4802
    Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSome  [View Original Post]
    She's super sweet, no rush, at all reverse cowgirl with very good bouncing abilities. Bbj deep throat, very fun girl.
    I will chime in and also say she was great. Especially if you need a 15 min $100 fix. BBJ you are lucky though. She told me nothing uncovered LOL.

  10. #4801

    Summer rains is pretty sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSteel69  [View Original Post]
    I finally got the chance to link up with Flora. Not easy scheduling but that's not a surprising fact. Went through some screening first before the appt was confirmed.

    I arrived at her spot which was nice & in a good location. When she greeted me as I went in, she was beautiful with a nice body, smelled fresh & clean, good personality with nice convo. Everything was covered but I was definitely satisfied with the service. Damage was. $$.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/269526327545


    Anyone see Summer Raine yet! Never see any reviews but she posts a lot!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/asheville/female-escorts/other/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-se/204549569463
    She's super sweet, no rush, at all reverse cowgirl with very good bouncing abilities. Bbj deep throat, very fun girl.

  11. #4800

    Nicole

    Been trying to get up with this chic for months, you hear me, months. Thought she would be the ultimate as she definitely pushed my button. Thought she'd turn me into a "screamer" when I crossed the finish line. BUT. I have wasted, at minimum, 7 hours waiting on her lying ass to get home over a few different arrangements. Each time this cricket serenade occurred, she had me waiting within a stone's throw of her place & there was usually no appolige but some BS reason. Very disrespectful. Other issues that I'm aware of are much to personal to her & I will respect that & not through that on the table. I hope her snatch grows shut.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mza3mzezowy1yzjlmdjjnddimzlin2vmmtgxntc3yzqzotu5mtk.jpg.jpg‎   ndm1mzuwnzuxzwnlymm3mzg2zdiyodliymnjogyymjblztflnjg.jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #4799

    Missed it by this much.


  13. #4798

    Marie. The sexy southern belle

    Today, I finally got a chance to spend time with the well-reviewed, incredibly sweet, Marie. She originally appeared in these pages about 4 years ago, created quite a stir then, and thereafter disappeared until about 8 months ago, when she once again surfaced in the Asheville reports section. I know a number of people have reviewed her in the past, but I feel compelled to add mine to the list.

    She is splitting her time these days between Asheville & Charlotte. I managed to meet up with her in Charlotte (though she is an Asheville girl, and spends most of her time there.) She treats you like a hostess, making sure you're comfortable, have some water to drink, etc. She was straight out of the shower, and truly fresh as a daisy. She has long red hair, almost down to her waist. She is very petite, I would estimate 5'5" and 110 lbs. With a muscular torso, and an incredibly beautiful booty. Two pretty little globes. She is very verbal with conversational skills, and a pretty smile. I found her to be a very interesting person. Oral action and the main event are beyond description. Afterwards, she texted me to wish me well, with wishes for a safe journey home. She is, indeed, a class act.

  14. #4797

    Double Trouble

    Anyone here had any experience with these two? They offer pretty good for two girls, but hesitant on pulling the trigger.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/959631137214

  15. #4796

    Flora

    Quote Originally Posted by Niterider450  [View Original Post]
    Notice some new girls on here lately and wondered if anyone has dreamed of them?

    Victoria's Secret: been noticing her ad a couple months now but can't get up with her; has anyone dreamed of her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/648005635877.

    Missi and Jessi: Just noticed them today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/132530699832.

    Flora: been on there a little while, but rates look inflated. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/269526327545.

    Little Momma: been seeing her ad for a few months but no reviews, I haven't been able to get in touch with her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/079166445461.
    I finally got the chance to link up with Flora. Not easy scheduling but that's not a surprising fact. Went through some screening first before the appt was confirmed.

    I arrived at her spot which was nice & in a good location. When she greeted me as I went in, she was beautiful with a nice body, smelled fresh & clean, good personality with nice convo. Everything was covered but I was definitely satisfied with the service. Damage was. $$.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/269526327545


    Anyone see Summer Raine yet! Never see any reviews but she posts a lot!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/asheville/female-escorts/other/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-se/204549569463
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer rae3.jpg‎   summer rae2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape