Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 204 of 552 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5226

    Dptv

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatUpp  [View Original Post]
    I saw this profile on instagram:

    https://instagram.com/dptv.fans?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

    Any info on what the menu looks likes and pricing?
    If you do enough digging you'll come across a video in the VIP, enough to tell me the menu seems open. Though she does have some baby damage in case that's a deal breaker to you.

  2. #5225
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbctbc3  [View Original Post]
    I dunno- but if you've seen her videos it might be worth taking the plunge. Especially the one with the rubber dildo. I think she has throat goat potential.
    Yeah, she's pretty hot and would like to definitely try out but wanted to see what her menu looks like.

  3. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the market for their services is limited both in total number of customers and amount for disposable income to spend. I get only wanting one big dollar payday, but too high and none, but to have two smaller paydays a day every day than the once in a while.
    The thing about strippers is that have become so accustomed to making $10+ per minute, that they think that money will always flow. I have taken a few home. For $300 (nothing in the last year). They ALWAYS want to upsell because it works in the club. You constantly have to say no to their terms and be ready to walk. I had one I haven't spoke to in a year contact me last (I wrote about her previously). I was fucking her for free and she became a stripper, one day she finally came out and said she wasn't coming to my place anymore because I can come to the club and I could pay for it vs. Her coming to my place and putting out for free. That was our last conversation. Well she wants me to come out and see her a year later. Nope.

  4. #5223
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the market for their services is limited both in total number of customers and amount for disposable income to spend. I get only wanting one big dollar payday, but too high and none, but to have two smaller paydays a day every day than the once in a while.
    100% agree with you. Out of the blue I had someone text me "when are you coming in". Seriously no way, complete GPS before!

  5. #5222
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed the epidemic of strippers and escorts texting looking for business, complaining about the club being slow and then still wanting $500 for a avg BJ and cfs session?

    The reason they are slow is because they charge too much.
    Yep, the market for their services is limited both in total number of customers and amount for disposable income to spend. I get only wanting one big dollar payday, but too high and none, but to have two smaller paydays a day every day than the once in a while.

  6. #5221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Epidemic of Rates

    Has anyone noticed the epidemic of strippers and escorts texting looking for business, complaining about the club being slow and then still wanting $500 for a avg BJ and cfs session?

    The reason they are slow is because they charge too much.

  7. #5220
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatUpp  [View Original Post]
    I saw this profile on instagram:

    https://instagram.com/dptv.fans?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

    Any info on what the menu looks likes and pricing?
    I dunno- but if you've seen her videos it might be worth taking the plunge. Especially the one with the rubber dildo. I think she has throat goat potential.

  8. #5219

    Stassie at Pandoras

    Saw that Stassie was back on the lineup last night. Anyone have experiences / intel to share? Got dances with her a couple years ago (pandemic re-opening) and thought there might be some promise but then she seemed to disappear.

  9. #5218

    Does anyone have intelle on Danielle at Kittens / Sugars

    I saw this profile on instagram:

    https://instagram.com/dptv.fans?igshid=MmU2YjMzNjRlOQ==

    Any info on what the menu looks likes and pricing?

  10. #5217

    Sounds right

    Quote Originally Posted by Lechatte05  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel! Did you manage to catch any tattoos? Was she quite tall?

    Ahh Nova. I miss her. Has she called it quits?
    Yes, she was rather tall. Almost has this ostrich vibe. Didn't notice any tattoos.

    From multiple dancers who are friends with Nova, she ain't coming back.

  11. #5216
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    I went in after 10 pm Sunday Night @ Pandoras

    I was surprised to see Faith.

    I did a qv in the VIP for a little wham bam thank you ma'am.

    300 $.
    Sunday is the lord's day after all.

  12. #5215

    Sunday Night Faith @ Pandoras

    I went in after 10 pm Sunday Night @ Pandoras

    I was surprised to see Faith.

    I did a qv in the VIP for a little wham bam thank you ma'am.

    300 $.

  13. #5214
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    There was a dancer going by Remy pre-pandemic. Only thing I really remember about her was while I was back in the lapdance area with Nova, Remy brought a customer to the booth beside us. Nova said we had to stop because she didn't know Remy. A few moments later we heard a few sounds and saw some movements that told Nova we could get back to business.
    Thanks for the intel! Did you manage to catch any tattoos? Was she quite tall?

    Ahh Nova. I miss her. Has she called it quits?

  14. #5213

    Remy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lechatte05  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow club-goers.

    Has anyone seen or have gotten dances from Remy? I noticed her name pop up on Pandora's stories on their Instagram and it reminded me of a dancer that was quite, quite fun from a few years back pre-pandemic at Kitten's. I doubt it's her but I figured I'd ask nonetheless. She's on the lineup this afternoon. I'm hoping to run into her next Friday afternoon to confirm my suspicions.
    There was a dancer going by Remy pre-pandemic. Only thing I really remember about her was while I was back in the lapdance area with Nova, Remy brought a customer to the booth beside us. Nova said we had to stop because she didn't know Remy. A few moments later we heard a few sounds and saw some movements that told Nova we could get back to business.

  15. #5212

    Amari

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRalyh  [View Original Post]
    Any option info for Amari?

    Here's today's lineup so far:

    Amari.

    Martina.

    Mia.

    Gwen.

    Angel.

    Monse.

    Cream.

    Alyx.
    Saw her standing over a guy in the lap dance area. The customer had his face in her crotch. She's also been friends with a group of very high mileage dancers (Diamond, Naomi, etc.). I tend to think birds of a feather flock together.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape