Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 17719
-
07-27-23 19:28 #12709Senior Member

Posts: 321Danni for the win!
So, in a pinch (see prior report for reasons) I reached out to Danni. I know she's a longtime provider who I though was an incall / blow & go girl. I decided to reach out (along w /6 others) as I had some time. Only one other replied. Chloe (yes, hail mary play) who actually replied. Just once. Never responded again. (pic attached for future reference). Wasn't sure is she was still working. However, Danni was available & could arrive in 15. (Here we go.).
So after some photo confirmations (mine & hers) which she was ok w / me covering my face (WHEW! Was told 15 minutes away. 20 minutes later I was told she had to stop & should be just a minute. 20 minutes later, after checking on her, she was 5 minutes out. She arrived but sat in her car (doing lord knows what) for another 10 minutes. (I was getting short on time.).
She arrived to the room, bags / cup and all. She's a bit taller than I would have though but it was certainly her (less some pic filters). She was dressed in a T-Shirt, yoga pants, & fuzzy slides (of course). We chatted, she peed, then asked for donation. Agreed was $$ which, in a pinch, I was good w /. Went over the rules, and she asked how / what I wanted to start. Off went the clothes.
Oddly, she put on leggings / socks, which I assume was to cover up bruises. Kinda wierd. She asked for shirt on / off, which I didn't care. Noticed she had a bit of a belly. Not flabby, but firm. Almost like she was a few months prego. Then I noticed Bush. Full growth & shaved around. Certainly intentional. I'm not a fan but I know some are.
So I just wanted BBBJ then CFS. She busted out the baby wipes, cleaned off 'little John', then off to one of the better BBBJ I think I've ever had! She was ok on direction but it seemed like she had 'her thing' or 'rhythm'. I let her just go. After a while, I was close, I asked to put on a hat. She asked position, which she offered missionary (me on top) which we did. Not the tightest, a little taken back at the small forest, I focused (knowing I was short on time). A short while later, filled the bag.
She cleaned me up. Got dressed w / a bit of mild conversation. She was understanding on my need to 'go'. A bit more convo & we both parted.
All in all I would recommend for a BBBJ. I don't believe she's CIM but I could be wrong. If so, I'm sold on that alone!!
-
07-27-23 18:58 #12708Senior Member

Posts: 418Huh. I saw her about 6 months ago and she definitely lived by herself with nothing that'd signify a guy lived there or spent time there.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
But then again, he's a "loser bf" for cheating but she does this for her income?
-
07-27-23 17:17 #12707Senior Member

Posts: 321Olivia Good Knight (I guess?)
So, another day another dream. Thought I had it all worked out. Been planning out a dream w / Oliva Knight for the last week. Touched base on availability on a Wednesday & confirmed a Thursday the following week would be best for her. Asked what verification was needed. (My first mistake.) She questioned why I was asking specifics & I responded 'been doing my homework' & really didn't want a surprise at zero hour.
Fast forward to Wednesday. I was in a pinch around 10 am though we agreed on a Thursday. Reached out & got a reply offering a later time than I could do. I passed & asked if we we're still 'on' for Thursday possibly 12/1. She confirmed.
Thursday arrives. 8 am I get a text asking if we were on for today. 10 am I confirmed. I mentioned I had a 15-20 min appointment at noon but should be good. She asked to push to 1:30. Ok, no prob.
Noon she texts for address. 15 minutes later I get "if I don't get the address by 12:30 I'm not going to be able to make 1". After my appointment, (12:29 pm) which ran a few minutes late, I provided address with an apology. (my second mistake) I'm then told she's 45 minutes out allowing for a 1:15 ish arrival. I reply 'no worries. That works. '. (my third mistake) This was followed by "room #" then "Nevermind. You can find someone else, you're clearly playing games. ".
I understand she's "all business" which is great. However, how many times have we ALL been told just 15, then another 10, & then need another 5 minutes? In all fairness (& no BS) I was willing to tip hard just because. Welp. Her loss.
-
07-27-23 15:41 #12706Senior Member

Posts: 230Aff
I paid for premium access about 10 years ago. I did meet a couple of women there that were down to fuck; only had to buy them dinner and a couple of drinks. One would invite me to her apartment and all it cost was a bottle of wine and we'd suck and fuck all night.
Originally Posted by Illinois
[View Original Post]
They do try to hit you up for "extra" services. You have to pay extra if you want non paying women to be able to contact you. I'm still a free member and see mostly fake ads now (just like everywhere else).
I've tried the Secret Benefits site that we get pop up ads for here. Lots of fake ads and everything cost you credits. You get 200 credits for $89. It costs you 10 credits to contact someone, 10 credits to see their "secret" pictures (they don't let women post nudes). Seems like everything costs you 10 credits.
I don't know if there are ANY good sites anymore.
-
07-27-23 14:52 #12705Senior Member

Posts: 851AFF might be the best way to light money on fire.
Originally Posted by Illinois
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 14:19 #12704Senior Member

Posts: 281Scammers
I think we have established that 90% of all adds are scammers these days. I created an account on adultfriendfinder. There seems to be a lot of options there, none great, but still options. Before I pay for premium I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with that site?
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 13:54 #12703Senior Member

Posts: 851If she really wanted to get back at her boyfriend, it would be free. LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/857079119007
-
07-27-23 12:58 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 510Scammers
I've even seem Indian men fuck up setting up their tinder profile.
Originally Posted by LknAss
[View Original Post]
Hard to think they pay to do world wide search, and yet I've not been able to hack the location barriers.
-
07-27-23 11:25 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 1744This!
If there are palm trees in the background, she probably isn't around here.
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 08:26 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 321Watch Out
Sure we can all talk deposits, scams, etc. Here's the real problem: NOONE DOES THIER HOMEWORK.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
Most 'scammers' use photos of women that are TGTBT (strike 1). The language / description / emoji use in post just doesn't flow or isn't 'normal'(strike 2). The content of photo is clearly pornographic & not self made 'hotel' like or 'look at me here I am'. (strike 3). The EASY method (for anyone NOT tech savvy) is simply right click the image and do an image search. Most scams used photos from other sites.
Using the above method should eliminate 95% of issues. At that point, we should NOT hear near the number of echoed posts of 'reached out & it was a deposit scam' then have another 2/3 others chime in agreeing or venting on what not to do.
Sorry but I had to chime in as most do. Come on guys. Let's get past the venting of 'never give deposits' & do our homework first. This simple task will reduce the constant repeat of 'they asked for a deposit. It's a scam' type reports.
-
07-27-23 07:14 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 224Ohh it can get ten times worse. Your name and number in the wrong hands is a recipe for disaster and extortion. Never give your real name, real phone, job, job title, where you work, location etc. Just Don't Do It.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 21:25 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 239Deposits
The deposit scams in there, Listcrawler, Adult Search are getting what out of control. It sure limits things to find real providers who do not ask for deposits. It doesn't take but a few to give in to make it worth while for them, but I do wish they could be somehow reported and put out of operatio.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 20:36 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 296Watch out
Watch out for fake reviews on Escort Babylon. A couple of good reviews, so I pulled the trigger. But, he asked me to deposit half of the donation before meeting. I asked for a pic of him flipping me off and never got one. Brothers, don't trust review. Never, never, never deposit.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/162779620/8164398969
-
07-26-23 19:38 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 321Taking a poll
Ok mongers. Looking for some guidance / advice. Ignoring $$ who would you rather dream of? Olivia or Tia? Who would provide the better 'value' & be more 'real' rather than robotic?
OR if you have an outcall suggestion that might be better PLEASE let me know! Looking to line up a few outcalls tomorrow (yes, a bit of a marathon).
My goal is a young spinner. Can find that unicorn anymore. Or at least in an outcall. (safety first).
-
07-26-23 17:18 #12695Senior Member

Posts: 321Princess No More
So I had a dream that the ONE day I was free from 'prying eyes' I would contact someone, anyone, to fill in the 'void'. I dreamt I got a room for 3 nights (to avoid the 11 am out & 3 pm in check in / out) and was ready to have some fun. Binge if you would.
Well, after reaching out to SEVERAL (20 to be exact) providers, some whom we know / love, I got nothing. Crickets. Well, only one was available way later in the day which wouldn't work. So home I went. Then after two hours at home, I received a text from "Princess' who said she was available for $. Hr. Also, that bb was on the table. This gave me pause as I don't recall this being offered / posted in past. Also as I was already home, & comments on LC of 'fake' I wanted to get a little more info to ensure this wasn't a set up.
I was told she was 'on the way' & 20 minutes out. So I left my quiet home & headed back (15 minutes) to my 'room of debauchery'. (Figured why not.).
After arriving & checking on status I was told 'literally 10 minutes'. Ok, I get it. No worries. 10 minutes pass & I receive a phone call asking of location. I was then told 15 minutes. Then 45 minutes later (after some communication) I was told 'please don't leave I'm 10 out'. So of course I'm invested at this point, but told I'm 'getting something special'. (Weird wording).
Finally, she arrives and DEFINATLY not as pictured. Yes, it's the same provider, but WOW. Time takes it toll I guess.
From the top down; wave cap (no braids), crop top, dingy jeans, & socks / slides. Much taller than I imagined, but certainly the same person. However, not as 'polished' as ad. Clearly time has taken it's toll.
After a bit of discussion, bb was offered again which I declined. I asked for a BBBJ to begin followed by CFS. Off went the clothes, however, she kept her braless top on. She had a bit of a Bush which I know some enjoy, but not this guy. Everything else was shaved suggesting this was intentional. She was soft, and smelled ok, but after lifting to take a peek under her top, I found out why it was on. I may be showing my age here, but just imagine what the raisinettes would look like today. Now imagine them clinging for life from the chest of a woman. Wow. No funbags were to be had in this dream!
During the BBBJ, she was chill & not really into things. She took direction well both verbal & non verbal. Nothing special about the BBBJ though. Honestly, I was just wanting to get to FS. Cover on & she asked position. She road for a minute or two, lacking in energy. I decided to 'take over' were I was told (kindly) to slow a little & not so deep. Welp. I guess slow missionary it is. We rolled over & proceeded. I was getting a bit nervous of being took deep / hard so I asked for a little 'juggling' (to help expedite things). Sure enough. Filled the cover.
She offered to get a towel to clean up, but instead took her time. I entered the bathroom to get one myself.
After a little conversation & her requesting to please call her again whenever, she left.
I mean not the greatest but not terrible. (For me at least) Just a bit of a disappointment. Been seeing her ads for the last few years & waiting / hoping for a dream. Might contact if in a pinch but wouldn't go out of my way. I mean if I could get an 'on the fly' BBBJ WITH cim (cim not included) I MAY reach out like on a lunch break or to / from work. Don't know. Nice girl but.










Reply With Quote






